Welcome to Gaia! ::

Delicate Wish
Oh gosh, you opened another art shop. ninja Even though it took me a day to find it. ;w; Sorry for not responding in the other thread, I indiscriminately stopped responding to all of my texts and messages for a while completely. And now there's loads of work to do. User Image

Deli! Hi! heart
Yep I did. That's okaaaay, I kind of abandoned the other shop for this xDD Still questing haha!
Oh my, college stuffs I guess? D;

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sthale
Deli! Hi! heart
Yep I did. That's okaaaay, I kind of abandoned the other shop for this xDD Still questing haha!
Oh my, college stuffs I guess? D;

^^ Ellos.
><; I abandoned people for a while ahahaha. Ooh, any closer to the target? *_*
And yep ]: there's a load to do over Thanksgiving break so it looks like it won't be much of a break for me. Plus, my draft that's due in 11 hours isn't really getting anywhere ;w; counting in-between hours where I want/need to sleep and need to commute *whines*
Delicate Wish

^^ Ellos.
><; I abandoned people for a while ahahaha. Ooh, any closer to the target? *_*
And yep ]: there's a load to do over Thanksgiving break so it looks like it won't be much of a break for me. Plus, my draft that's due in 11 hours isn't really getting anywhere ;w; *whines*

Meh, not yet ;w; maybe halfway there once I finish all the arts in my pending trades OTL that will take awhile
Hand me a turkeeeey 8D -doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving- What draft are you working on? ;o

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Meh, not yet ;w; maybe halfway there once I finish all the arts in my pending trades OTL that will take awhile
Hand me a turkeeeey User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving- What draft are you working on? ;o

xD Dun worry, you'll make it there! Even if takes a while ><; don't be like me and quit on your quest, alright?
I dun like eating turkey anyways :c *hands you turkey* it's for English but it's a business plan for a social entrepreneurship project -w- I can't find a way to generate revenue for some reason..
Delicate Wish

xD Dun worry, you'll make it there! Even if takes a while ><; don't be like me and quit on your quest, alright?
I dun like eating turkey anyways :c *hands you turkey* it's for English but it's a business plan for a social entrepreneurship project -w- I can't find a way to generate revenue for some reason..

Yeah, I was planning on buying it next year...but I feel like I want to buy it now ;w; Oh, what did you quest back then? :cc
We don't have turkey here though, just chickens xD Oh man, business topics x__x You should work on it...11 hours will pass by pretty quickly ;o;
Gonna get some lunchies >w< brb~

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Yeah, I was planning on buying it next year...but I feel like I want to buy it now ;w; Oh, what did you quest back then? :cc
We don't have turkey here though, just chickens xD Oh man, business topics x__x You should work on it...11 hours will pass by pretty quickly ;o;

LOL but you're not there yet, keep working~ I quested Lovely Lucie a while back then gave up when I reached 10mil cuz it kept inflating ;w;
Aww, well turkeys don't taste good (to me) anyways xP they're kinda dry. I know ._. it took me hours and I still don't know how to generate revenue. Gonna go sign off then ><; trying to work with the topic of China's pollution problem

Dapper Dabbler

Do you think you'll still be able to do my unicorn one? cry
Pterrifying

Hi! Yes I can c: I'm just trying to earn from side commissions for my quest ^^

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Pterrifying

Ok good! blaugh
If you draw out a sketch of it for me, and send me a work in progress, I'll pay you for part of it in advance? emotion_kirakira
Delicate Wish

LOL but you're not there yet, keep working~ I quested Lovely Lucie a while back then gave up when I reached 10mil cuz it kept inflating ;w;
Aww, well turkeys don't taste good (to me) anyways xP they're kinda dry. I know ._. it took me hours and I still don't know how to generate revenue. Gonna go sign off then ><; trying to work with the topic of China's pollution problem

Aww yeah, inflation keeps happening in mp >.< My problem with Onei is that not many are selling right now OTL
You've got so many woooorks then ;o; I wish you luck then Deli! c: Hope you'll b able to finish them in time <3
Pterrifying
Sthale
Pterrifying

Ok good! blaugh
If you draw out a sketch of it for me, and send me a work in progress, I'll pay you for part of it in advance? emotion_kirakira

O-oh gosh, I'll try owo
Aside from the pending arts here, I still have 2 remaining arts to do. One from an auction and one from you. I'm almost finished with the auction art ^^ I'll try sketching yours after that one c;

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Pterrifying
Sthale
Pterrifying

Ok good! blaugh

O-oh gosh, I'll try owo
Aside from the pending arts here, I still have 2 remaining arts to do. One from an auction and one from you. I'm almost finished with the auction art ^^ I'll try sketching yours after that one c;
whee Wonderful!
I'm excited to see it.
I've had some artists back out, and some of them just being out of contact. xP So I'm just trying to see at least sketches from people lol
Pterrifying
whee Wonderful!
I'm excited to see it.
I've had some artists back out, and some of them just being out of contact. xP So I'm just trying to see at least sketches from people lol

Gosh, to think they could have just contacted you about backing out o.O Welp, I did say I was gonna update whether I can do it or not xD
I'm currently drawing the auction piece and might finish it today~so I'll start on your sketch later if I still have the time. Though I can only take a mobile picture of it for now since my dad has the scanner >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff