Welcome to Gaia! ::

Delicate Wish

><; Yes it was actually but it's inflated up again! Huhuhu, yes we are ;w;
Aww ish okay, Sthalie, tbh, I think item is crazily inflated D;

Haha, I saw, maybe I'll just go and get the Marionette :c since I wanted it for another account ehehe. Thank you for the warning~

Oh wow, there's a bunch of bundles right there owo; gambling is addicting just like in real life /shot. It's like playing the lottery except with items. It's going to eat your moneys!
Ooh, gotcha :3 gonna keep posting then~

Yish it is ;w; I wish I could have snag that lucie when she was still deflated mehehehe.
Do you mean cherubic? D: I dont know about being inflated but daaang so expensive OTL not to mention not enough listings in the mp 8D

I think the marionette's a nice idea C: I like the ashen better than pale. If I haven't blown all my gold I would have bought that or ultra satan <3 -creepy name though- xDDDD

Hurrr it isss. Think of the items I could have spent on it instead <//3 No more gambling for now Sthale emotion_donotwant
Yeeees posting is goood :"DD
Looking at onei's listing in mp kind of hurts me <//3

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sthale
Yish it is ;w; I wish I could have snag that lucie when she was still deflated mehehehe.
Do you mean cherubic? D: I dont know about being inflated but daaang so expensive OTL not to mention not enough listings in the mp 8D

I think the marionette's a nice idea C: I like the ashen better than pale. If I haven't blown all my gold I would have bought that or ultra satan <3 -creepy name though- xDDDD

Hurrr it isss. Think of the items I could have spent on it instead <//3 No more gambling for now Sthale emotion_donotwant
Yeeees posting is goood :"DD

So did I! D: But I neither had GC or gold moneys when it was that Black Fri!
Yeah ><; I mean the Cherubic. You're right though :c probably not inflated, but expensive. Haha, it was a rare item, I suppose~

Oh, I bought the Jet, sold it then used the money to the buy the Ashen and Lovely Lovely Ladyx2 to make this avi 8D Aww, knowing the time was coming up, you should save a bit! But yeah, it's supposed to be a pink kitten representation of the devil xP

It'll be okay :c I think what you have to weigh is the chances. Gambling is addictive!
Hehe, okays~
And it's okay ><; it'll start going back up after a few months hopefully!
Delicate Wish

So did I! D: But I neither had GC or gold moneys when it was that Black Fri!
Yeah ><; I mean the Cherubic. You're right though :c probably not inflated, but expensive. Haha, it was a rare item, I suppose~

Oh, I bought the Jet, sold it then used the money to the buy the Ashen and Lovely Lovely Ladyx2 to make this avi 8D Aww, knowing the time was coming up, you should save a bit! But yeah, it's supposed to be a pink kitten representation of the devil xP

It'll be okay :c I think what you have to weigh is the chances. Gambling is addictive!
Hehe, okays~
And it's okay ><; it'll start going back up after a few months hopefully!

Yep, I don't see much of that item around here xD But I really want one but it's impossible /wrist

Yay congratz for selling <3 Oh and love the new avi emotion_kirakira That dress gown is really pretty *w*
Yeah I should have~But before the sale I was really desperate to get onei for about 20m and basically gave all what I had xD Disadvantage of being impatient mehehehe

Lololol I shall try avoiding looking at mp haha. It's not the super deflated prices that stress me, but the fact I could have both onei + ashen if I had waited xD

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Yep, I don't see much of that item around here xD But I really want one but it's impossible /wrist

Yay congratz for selling <3 Oh and love the new avi emotion_kirakira That dress gown is really pretty *w*
Yeah I should have~But before the sale I was really desperate to get onei for about 20m and basically gave all what I had xD Disadvantage of being impatient mehehehe

Lololol I shall try avoiding looking at mp haha. It's not the super deflated prices that stress me, but the fact I could have both onei + ashen if I had waited xD

I think it was a chance charity item if I remember correctly ><; those don't last very long and it's hard to get what you want Not if you have loads and loads of money :c *moves your hand*

^^ Aww, tyty. *_* It's because of the shinyness isn't it? Shiny objects are always pretty~
Ahaha, oh so that's what happened. I don't think I'd ever imagined that the items would drop to that low though ;w; but yes, price of impatience unfortunately.

Yesyes, peel your eyes away from the MP for now!
Delicate Wish

I think it was a chance charity item if I remember correctly ><; those don't last very long and it's hard to get what you want Not if you have loads and loads of money :c *moves your hand*

^^ Aww, tyty. *_* It's because of the shinyness isn't it? Shiny objects are always pretty~
Ahaha, oh so that's what happened. I don't think I'd ever imagined that the items would drop to that low though ;w; but yes, price of impatience unfortunately.

Yesyes, peel your eyes away from the MP for now!

Oh I didn't know where it came from xD I need to pay attention more, gaia has a loooot of items now o.o
Aaaand no I don't have much that gold at the moment OTL. But I swear I will hoard gold again...after I graduate from college rofl which IF I ever did xDD

That and I like the shade of the yellow owo It's bright and pretty unlike other yellow items here that is too dull or light xD Ugh me too! I've seen in the forums people will think it can even plummet to 5m o.O They were right though it was really a bad idea after all haha

-goes to glue eyes on something elese- ;w;

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Oh I didn't know where it came from xD I need to pay attention more, gaia has a loooot of items now o.o
Aaaand no I don't have much that gold at the moment OTL. But I swear I will hoard gold again...after I graduate from college rofl which IF I ever did xDD

That and I like the shade of the yellow owo It's bright and pretty unlike other yellow items here that is too dull or light xD Ugh me too! I've seen in the forums people will think it can even plummet to 5m o.O They were right though it was really a bad idea after all haha

-goes to glue eyes on something elese- ;w;

Well the origins usually help explain why the items are so high priced sometimes :c and yes it does. That would mean I need to pay attention less ><; because there's other stuff to be done, right?
LOL. Well, you definitely will! Or you can hoard cash and go broke IRL xD, I hoarded mine from those cash tree offers.

Me too actually ><; though silver usually looks more appealing than gold. Aww, I'm not so sure about that though :c it all depends on what happens about three hours from now. Psst, you can still do what you like.

*hugs* It'll be alright, give it a few days, months!
Delicate Wish

Well the origins usually help explain why the items are so high priced sometimes :c and yes it does. That would mean I need to pay attention less ><; because there's other stuff to be done, right?
LOL. Well, you definitely will! Or you can hoard cash and go broke IRL xD, I hoarded mine from those cash tree offers.

Me too actually ><; though silver usually looks more appealing than gold. Aww, I'm not so sure about that though :c it all depends on what happens about three hours from now. Psst, you can still do what you like.

*hugs* It'll be alright, give it a few days, months!

Good point~Like those alchemy wings o.o Didn't know gaia had those until a few month ago haha. True true owo we spend too much time in gaia <3 I feel like I've abandoned my thesis bwahaha~Aaah im impatient with the cash tree offers emotion_8c usually I don't even get rewarded from it

It would depend on the items~I like both gold and silver though <3
I was thinking of selling my items to hoard some gold again but I got too attached to them. I'll just slave myself to drawing to get goldies again owo

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Good point~Like those alchemy wings o.o Didn't know gaia had those until a few month ago haha. True true owo we spend too much time in gaia <3 I feel like I've abandoned my thesis bwahaha~Aaah im impatient with the cash tree offers emotion_8c usually I don't even get rewarded from it

It would depend on the items~I like both gold and silver though <3
I was thinking of selling my items to hoard some gold again but I got too attached to them. I'll just slave myself to drawing to get goldies again owo

xD; Well, they actually just came out a few months ago since alchemy's not that old either. ><; Ahaha, I feel like I abandoned my workload while I'm on here too. Really? :c I usually just do the video ad ones and that piles on cash over months.

:3 That statement, I completely agree, though still, silver usually for me~
Maybe the items you don't really use? As long as your inventory doesn't build up a crazy amount of items though that's not too bad either User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. more stuff to play with. Well, you make about one mil on each artwork though it takes some time ;w;
Delicate Wish

xD; Well, they actually just came out a few months ago since alchemy's not that old either. ><; Ahaha, I feel like I abandoned my workload while I'm on here too. Really? :c I usually just do the video ad ones and that piles on cash over months.

:3 That statement, I completely agree, though still, silver usually for me~
Maybe the items you don't really use? As long as your inventory doesn't build up a crazy amount of items though that's not too bad either User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. more stuff to play with. Well, you make about one mil on each artwork though it takes some time ;w;

Ohmy. And I thought alchemy was out maybe about a year ago perhaps? I took a long hiatus from gaia then bam. I was surprised with a lot of new stuff including that one 8D
Ohoho, we should abandon our work together <333 I don't feel drawing illustrations for thesis derppp. Yeah it doesn't work for me I don't know why o.o I watch the videos but nothing seems to happen. How many GC you get to collect from watching?

Ahhh glittery items entice me =w=
Ah well I have a lot of items I don't use like agape, petit cerise, zodiacal, etc. but I don't want to let go just yet. I don't sell most items because I turn back to my old avis <3 Haha yes~! Who doesn't like to play around with avis. It's like...mix and match emotion_awesome True...it weeks-months before I get any art done woeee is me OTL

On a completely different note; I've been stalking the art shops...such new awesome arts and meeeehn, I miss art buying <//3 ;w;

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
Ohmy. And I thought alchemy was out maybe about a year ago perhaps? I took a long hiatus from gaia then bam. I was surprised with a lot of new stuff including that one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ohoho, we should abandon our work together <333 I don't feel drawing illustrations for thesis derppp. Yeah it doesn't work for me I don't know why o.o I watch the videos but nothing seems to happen. How many GC you get to collect from watching?

Ahhh glittery items entice me =w=
Ah well I have a lot of items I don't use like agape, petit cerise, zodiacal, etc. but I don't want to let go just yet. I don't sell most items because I turn back to my old avis <3 Haha yes~! Who doesn't like to play around with avis. It's like...mix and match emotion_awesome True...it weeks-months before I get any art done woeee is me OTL

On a completely different note; I've been stalking the art shops...such new awesome arts and meeeehn, I miss art buying <//3 ;w;

Well, it was around then probably owo; but still, it's not that old really. xD; They just kept adding more stuff to it too lol.
Derp, I have a presentation to do tomorrow and only have the cover slide for the powerpoint >w>; and 4 essays due by Thursday that I haven't started nor have any idea how to write. When's your thesis due?
And really? ><; They work fine for me, it built up to around 6k for me in the past 10 months to year :c That's where I got the cash to go Black Friday shopping See, the cash amount's supposed to go up even if your PMs are turned off.

User Image

xD; Haha, that's good too, I rarely reuse avis ;w; mix and match gets really distracting for me lol.
Pfft, that's why your awesome arts matches the other artists' awesome arts~ emotion_awesome
Maybe you can buy some after you finish your commissions ^^;
Delicate Wish

Well, it was around then probably owo; but still, it's not that old really. xD; They just kept adding more stuff to it too lol.
Derp, I have a presentation to do tomorrow and only have the cover slide for the powerpoint >w>; and 4 essays due by Thursday that I haven't started nor have any idea how to write. When's your thesis due?
And really? ><; They work fine for me, it built up to around 6k for me in the past 10 months to year :c That's where I got the cash to go Black Friday shopping See, the cash amount's supposed to go up even if your PMs are turned off.

User Image

xD; Haha, that's good too, I rarely reuse avis ;w; mix and match gets really distracting for me lol.
Pfft, that's why your awesome arts matches the other artists' awesome arts~ emotion_awesome
Maybe you can buy some after you finish your commissions ^^;

sujchdsdfjsge Do it Deli >8I You are walking my footsteps and procastinating like meeee. That's a lot of essays x____x
Urrrgh we need to have everything done before December 21? owo Everything includes the 25 illustrations (A3 size each), ads, thesis book, etc. /dies I want to bury myself now i think about the amount of work I have to do.

Oh wow that's cool D: I remember watching the vids 2 or 3 times, nothing happened so I gave up... forever. xDDD Thanks! I might try earning from the cash tree some time and hopefully would work this time <3

B-bbut my art is not that awesome like the others ;w;
Haha I shall~Next year I might start collecting again o w o Here's an album to the lovely arts I've collected last year <333

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sthale
sujchdsdfjsge Do it Deli >8I You are walking my footsteps and procastinating like meeee. That's a lot of essays x____x
Urrrgh we need to have everything done before December 21? owo Everything includes the 25 illustrations (A3 size each), ads, thesis book, etc. /dies I want to bury myself now i think about the amount of work I have to do.

Oh wow that's cool D: I remember watching the vids 2 or 3 times, nothing happened so I gave up... forever. xDDD Thanks! I might try earning from the cash tree some time and hopefully would work this time <3

B-bbut my art is not that awesome like the others ;w;
Haha I shall~Next year I might start collecting again o w o Here's an album to the lovely arts I've collected last year <333

Powerpoint... I'm working on it ><; yes I am! But technically we all follow each other. Oh, they were assigned a while ago but I never got to doing it thanks to other classes' work :c
Aww, it's okay! You'll get through it! That is a lot though :c

Haha, well sometimes they have these 20 cash ad thingies available LOL. NUU, don't give up on it! I only watch/use SocialVibe, I don't trust the offers where you sign up for stuff. I'll hope it works for you too~

YES IT IS! IT IS AWESOME LIKE THE OTHER ONES.
Pretty *__* that's only from last year?

Dapper Dabbler

Sthale
Pterrifying

Mehehehe~Just giving you another wip

[linkie]

This is just a cropped preview. Done with the lines. I'll color this once I finally have the time <3
Eeeee whee It looks so good!!! Thank yooou heart
Delicate Wish

Powerpoint... I'm working on it ><; yes I am! But technically we all follow each other. Oh, they were assigned a while ago but I never got to doing it thanks to other classes' work :c
Aww, it's okay! You'll get through it! That is a lot though :c

Haha, well sometimes they have these 20 cash ad thingies available LOL. NUU, don't give up on it! I only watch/use SocialVibe, I don't trust the offers where you sign up for stuff. I'll hope it works for you too~

YES IT IS! IT IS AWESOME LIKE THE OTHER ONES.
Pretty *__* that's only from last year?

Been gone for quite awhile. How's your workload coming along? 8D

Oh and try giving the GC offers a chance. It worked! Although it was only one video ;w; aaaand it's hard to get the cash offers because most of the time the videos aren't really available for me to watch.
Awww thank you <3 Yes mostly from last year. I blew up a lot of gold during that time mehehehe~ c:

Gah. I can barely go here for the past days sorry for the late reply ;w; I might have to take a break soon hurrrr. I hope to see you more Deli in the art threads sometime <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff