Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bilge rat

[Haruka]
Shestval
[Haruka]
<3333
I just... keep... watching... that poor... hot... dude... tossing... and turning... in your sig. gonk

LOL ISN'T IT THE BEST GIF EVER?
its kotetsu from Tiger & Bunny
I keep hearing about Tiger and Bunny but I don't really watch anime or read manga anymore. (Although I make an exception for One Piece. XD) Maybe I should check it out...

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Artswitch
TanuKyle

Okay. A question. Do you plan to be coloring all of your Swaps? It's hard to judge with colored samples, since color adds a lot of depth on its own. We're all on the fence, admittedly.

Here's my take on it. A dump from your gallery. You see the chibi in the corner, and the monochrome guy? Those are pretty damn good. If you can produce like that consistently, you have a good shot.

As it is, we're going to withhold judgement until there are some more approved artists to give their opinions. I myself (being Hanyou) am not joining the HQ Swap; I'm not quite up to par yet. Once we have more people, I'll run your work by them and see what they say.

This isn't a rejection; this is a wait and see.

Until then, would you like to join the Standard? You're more than good enough for it, hehe~

Ah, I was going to. xD;
Colouring is kind of my favourite part. c:
Oh maaaan that thing is old! :c The bad art, it burns!

Yes, I'd love to join the standard ovob~~

Bilge rat

Bilge rat

Man-Lover

emotion_kirakira I really should come here and stick around. MAYBE AFTER MY DOC APPOINTMENT THAT IS LIKE REALLY SOON.
But at least.... have a bump, beloved thread.

Lonely Codger

is it she
That was a fail. I posted on the wrong account cause I forgot what I was logged into. emo
BUT YEA, this little princess is gonna be back.

Friendly Member

Shestval

No, thank you for joining~

I can see your point on that; manly men do tend to be pushed to the wayside here on Gaia. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and get an swapper who specializes in them. One can only hope, hmm?

Hehe, I hope the Sketchblog gets a lot of followers in the future. That would be awesome~

Voting, it's PM, in the thread, comment my profile, whatever you like. In the future, once there's a sizable group of active HQ artists, I'll probably set up a poll thread where you guys can vote on the poll.

So how's your day going?

Friendly Member

princess fruit
is it she
That was a fail. I posted on the wrong account cause I forgot what I was logged into. emo
BUT YEA, this little princess is gonna be back.

/patpat

Hey there~ Doctor's appointment? I hope everything's alright.

Bilge rat

Artswitch
Voting, it's PM, in the thread, comment my profile, whatever you like. In the future, once there's a sizable group of active HQ artists, I'll probably set up a poll thread where you guys can vote on the poll.

So how's your day going?
Re: Voting: Yeah, I'd prefer it be anonymous. Just allows for more honesty, I feel.

And my day is going fine! I need to run off to the library to pick up a bunch of books I put on reserve and then clean clean clean. I've been putting off the cleaning to work on commissions, now I need to put off commissions to work on cleaning. rofl

Friendly Member

Shestval

Anonymous for you guys, but I always get to be the bearer of the news, good or bad. Eh, someone has to do it~

Glad to hear your day is going fine~! lolol, if it's not cleaning, it's something else, isn't it? Dear lord, I still have commissions I'm putting off. I feel bad, but I have lost like, all my inspiration for drawing chibis atm.

Such is life.

Hey, enjoy your library books, hmm? I need to head to the library myself one of these days... What kinda books are you picking up?

Friendly Member

TanuKyle

I'll add you into the Standard. Hopefully we'll get some more HQ artists soon, eh?

Friendly Member

//snuggles in thread

Bilge rat

Mostly art books, actually -- perspective, some advanced facial expression stuff, comics. XD I've been pushing myself recently. I hope I don't burn myself out. XD

What have you been up to today?

Friendly Member

Shestval

Oh, that's cool. Good on you for pushing yourself to improve! Here's hoping you learn ots and don't burn out, hehe.

Me, I've been doing very little. Slept in, played some Skyrim, answered an RP post, so on... Really doing nothing. Thursdays are lazy days for me. I have no class at uni, so it's like 'LET'S DO NOTHING ON THE INTERNET.'

I have an essay due tomorrow, but it's done already, so I don't have to worry about it. A novel experience, that. I usually procrastinate to the last minute and pull an all nighter.

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I need to finish this thing that I have been procrastinating on for literally months.

Thankfully it is self/oc art and not a commmission.

(I cap that procrastination at four weeks.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff