Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bilge rat

PrincessOfTheNight1988
Well I think this could be fun.

USERNAME! Drawing thus - My DA. Requesting any of my OC's that can be found here I am updating it as I update my characters.
Hi, new person!

We are running reeeeeal slow right now because I'm the only mod and I'm super busy, but I'm hoping to update in the next few days, at which point I'll add you to the list. smile

Shameless Lunatic

Good morning!

Bilge rat

GalateasFire
Good morning!
Morning! <3

Shameless Lunatic

Shestval
GalateasFire
Good morning!
Morning! <3

I feel I should say congrats to the ending of the 100 day challenge! I hope it went well and it was a learning experience for all involved!

Demonic Kitten

Shestval
PrincessOfTheNight1988
Well I think this could be fun.

USERNAME! Drawing thus - My DA. Requesting any of my OC's that can be found here I am updating it as I update my characters.
Hi, new person!

We are running reeeeeal slow right now because I'm the only mod and I'm super busy, but I'm hoping to update in the next few days, at which point I'll add you to the list. smile

That is fine take your time. I just finished up tax season and want to be creative again.

Shameless Lunatic

Ugh...bad night. I am really looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully I will get to do some art. Hope everyone else is having a better night than I!

Bilge rat

GalateasFire
Ugh...bad night. I am really looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully I will get to do some art. Hope everyone else is having a better night than I!
Hope things are better now that it's the weekend! <3

Do you still want to give updating a try, or would you prefer I do it? smile

Shameless Lunatic

Shestval
GalateasFire
Hope things are better now that it's the weekend! <3

Do you still want to give updating a try, or would you prefer I do it? smile

Oh good lord...look at me, chicken already. I will give it a try? You can always come in and correct my screw ups later.

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Hello. Just letting you know that I am alive. Looks like I'm not the only one who is very late; makes me feel a little less bad lol.
Honestly, I won't be able to complete/do the artwork until May. /sweat drop
If everyone else is getting theirs done now/by the end of this month, go ahead and move onto the next swap without me. I will for sure be able to complete my end in May, but it's hard to give an exact date.

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.
Idia Drawing thus - EXAMPLES. Requesting REQUEST.
I almost missed that form, short sweet and to the point, eh.

Bilge rat

Idia
That's the way we roll! XD

Welcome to the swap! We're running pretty slow right now but hoping to pick up soon. smile I love your style, so pastel and pretty with the colored pencils! It's good to have you.
Shestval
Idia
That's the way we roll! XD

Welcome to the swap! We're running pretty slow right now but hoping to pick up soon. smile I love your style, so pastel and pretty with the colored pencils! It's good to have you.

Thank you, I'm happy to be here.

Friendly Member

Fly Upon Wings of a Dream
Hello. Just letting you know that I am alive. Looks like I'm not the only one who is very late; makes me feel a little less bad lol.
Honestly, I won't be able to complete/do the artwork until May. /sweat drop
If everyone else is getting theirs done now/by the end of this month, go ahead and move onto the next swap without me. I will for sure be able to complete my end in May, but it's hard to give an exact date.

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.
I really appreciate you letting me know! Sometimes real life bites us in the a** harder than we thought it would...

Friendly Member

robot kitten
Manasstalker
PrincessOfTheNight1988
Idia

You have all been added to the swap! I'm so sorry about how long this took me to get to. I'm going to try and start Swap 37 around May 1st. If this time doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll remove your name!

Tipsy Pirate

Err... I will try! But May is super busy for me so you may get the art in June instead XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff