Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Member

robot kitten
Err... I will try! But May is super busy for me so you may get the art in June instead XD
If you'd prefer to be taken off the list this time, I totally understand. It's my fault the swap didn't happen for March or April, sooooo yeah. XD

Friendly Member

Ok, everything should be updated!

There has been some interest in a pet swap, which I think is a great idea! I'd like for this place to be running a littttttle more smoothly and on time before we start a special swap, though. Expect a pet swap in the next couple of months!

Bilge rat

Whew, glad I got that done! It was starting to hang over my head, there.

My husband and I are going to go look at a couple of houses today! Super exciting. Neither are anything we expect to want to buy right off the bat, but are the sort of the thing I think we'd be happy with if nothing better comes on the market before we have to vacate our apartment.

Homeowership, wow! I am way too old to be on Gaia. XD

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Never too old, never never. =w= I am twenty-four and I have friends here in their thirties, so. xD

Bilge rat

I'm 32 *hides*

(lookit my join date)

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm good to go ^_^

Friendly Member

Updated! <3 and I fixed a small thing or two I missed when I updated a few days ago.

Bilge rat

Holy crap everyone I am so busy.

I'm thinking I may have finally reached the point where I can't run this place, at least not alone (ok in all honesty, I reached that point last summer). I really want to keep it going but I'm just not sure how unless someone else steps up. I can probably still participate and even still update, but I'm not even checking Gaia daily atm and when I do, I'm not remembering to check here.

Shameless Lunatic

I am supposed to be helping but I am leaving the house at 6am and not getting back until 6:30pm....this will continue for the next two weeks straight. stressed

Bilge rat

I'm not holding anything against you, Gala! You've been bumping and chatting recently, which really does make a difference. Everyone gets busy. I'm just looking at my work load right now and realizing that the Sketch Swap may not fit.

We are talking seriously about putting in an offer on a house, which obviously will eat up a lot of time for awhile...

28,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
It's alright, it's hard to squeeze in everything when you have a full schedule of events. Real life events should come first. Buying and moving into a house is a very important life event.
You've been doing good in trying to attend to this place, despite a few of us being /ahem/ absent. This thread will always exist, right? A nice handful of us come by here when we can.
It will all work out. : )

If need be, would Galateas be up for hosting/moderating? You are definitely one of the more active ones. After your two weeks of course.

Rainbow Fairy

Oh gods, I am still behind. I just got home though, all finals are done, and I have no excuses. Stuff should happen. -lays in the thread-

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Only Black Uke

Here I go. I think this OC belongs to you.
I thought he was beautiful.
User Image

Rainbow Fairy

Angry Zephyr
The Only Black Uke

Here I go. I think this OC belongs to you.
I thought he was beautiful.
User Image
Omggggg. ; u ; He's gorgeouuuuusssssss, hnnnnnnnh. Thank youuu!! heart heart heart Yes, he is mine - that is Detraeus. =w= emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Only Black Uke

Hee, glad you like. I loved his design right away. (I used to frequent the thread waaay back and thought I'd tackle some of those forgotten requests on the front page. ^_^)
*slinks away*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces