Bilge rat

siiiiiiiiiiiick sad

Clockwork Fox

Noooooooooo
I hope you get well soon, Shest ; A;

In a relationship with ll Oreoo ll

Timid Bear

Gosh shest. I hope you get better soon! > <

And uhh this semester is just killer for me in terms of workload :/ not going to be any less busy until its over..

But I'm going to probably still do swaps occasionally and just not take any more commissions after I finish my current load xD

Bilge rat

Thanks guys. XD It's just a minor thing but it sure has knocked me on my a**. :I

Although it sounds like I got another RL commission, yay!

Sorry your workload is so heavy, pandie! That always sucks. sad Almost done though, right?

Friendly Member

Ugh, end of semester is hitting me hard. I'm sorry for being a lazy butt you guys (me being hanyou).

Cannot wait for summer~~~

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is it okay to apply to be in both the HQ and the regular sketch swaps? If accepted into the HQ ones I would be able to do both still.

Accursed Lover

xx I met my fate xx
Is it okay to apply to be in both the HQ and the regular sketch swaps? If accepted into the HQ ones I would be able to do both still.

It's perfectly fine~ Go ahead and fill out forms for both, and remember they're judging sketch and lines for HQ things.

Best of luck!

Versatile Bloodsucker

Shestvallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I dunno who to draw out of your characterssssssssss D:

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
size=18]Standard SS
Username: xx I met my fate xx
Samples of what you plan to offer: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
What you request to have drawn: Any character from my Request thread that they want.
Would you like your art posted on the Sketch Pb and/or Tumblr?: Sure why not

HQ SS
Username: xx I met my fate xx
Gallery if you have one: Here
Lowest quality to expect: User ImageUser Image
Highest quality to expect: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
What you request to have drawn: Anything in my Request thread
Would you like your art posted on the Sketch Pb and/or Tumblr?: Sure

Bilge rat

Negative2Postive
Shestvallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I dunno who to draw out of your characterssssssssss D:
Most people so far draw Dieder 'cause he's manly but he also chibi-fies really well. XD He'd be adorable in your style! Soren is the least manly of them all (because he's actually a girl).

I'd offer an avatar if you aren't comfortable with my characters, but... most of my avatars... are manlier... than my characters.... sweatdrop Maybe I should go back to a female avatar. rofl

Friendly Member

xx I met my fate xx

Adding you in to the Standard and putting you up for votes~ Best of luck.

Friendly Member

Hmm, I guess it's my sworn duty as the Founder/Mule to go find new blood... //grin

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Artswitch
xx I met my fate xx

Adding you in to the Standard and putting you up for votes~ Best of luck.

Thank you. ^_^

Versatile Bloodsucker

Shestval
Most people so far draw Dieder 'cause he's manly but he also chibi-fies really well. XD He'd be adorable in your style! Soren is the least manly of them all (because he's actually a girl).

I'd offer an avatar if you aren't comfortable with my characters, but... most of my avatars... are manlier... than my characters.... sweatdrop Maybe I should go back to a female avatar. rofl

OH MY GOD, I probably will end up drawing Dieter! thank you for helping me <3

I actually just learned how to draw manly XD
Standard SS
Username: Etant
Samples of what you plan to offer: have some samples
What you request to have drawn: Either Cassie or Ayona from this thread!
Would you like your art posted on the Sketch Pb and/or Tumblr?: Um, I don't care either way!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff