Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Loveparody

np c:
ok xD
im also uploading to DA if you have tht and want it saved there once i do.

Eloquent Man-Lover

14,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I Art Monster I
sanisani-kun

User Image
& can you post a solid image of your avi c: just dont want you changing it on me because im slow xD

That's a valid fear! I used to change by the hour basically...

User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Art Monster I
Loveparody

np c:
ok xD
im also uploading to DA if you have tht and want it saved there once i do.

I actually just added you to my watch. xD
I'm r0botfetish on DA ^o^

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Loveparody

I just saw that xD made sure to give you proper credit for your oc c:

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sanisani-kun

for some reason picture isn't working : d
I just took my meds so once my head stops spinning and the swelling goes down again i'll start c:

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I kinda want one of these too now redface
Hows the arm doing? ;w ;
I'll wait to order more from you once you finish the other piece you're doing for us whee

Wheezing Egg

Dang, I'm sorry about the arm and wish you a swift recovery!

Could you do user-made video game characters from an MMO? Particularly these two for 4 tendit ads? I included character details as well and chose the characters that had the least detailed armor.

(images are clickable xd )
User Image
SIDE VIEW | BACK VIEW | FACE CLOSE-UP
WEAPONS: GREATSWORD (SPECIAL EFFECTS), SWORD, AXE (EQUIPPED)
GAMEPLAY: WHY WE HATE WARRIORS (in case the video below doesn't load)

A little bit about Humans...Humanity has had a rich history and have spent much time building a place they can call home. They worship The Six Human Gods and Goddesses. Their main city is filled with examples of great social inequality, homeless on the streets struggling through each day while the rich dine on fine food in opulent homes. Read more about Humans.
About Warriors...Warriors are masters of weaponry who rely on speed, strength, toughness, and heavy armor to survive in battle. Adrenaline fuels their offensive power—the longer warriors stay in a fight, the more dangerous they become. (source)
About my character...Born of nobility, he was given many opportunities to learn to be a fighter at a young age. Not one to flaunt his status, he gives when he can and helps wherever he can. In fact, his parents cut ties with him at age 15 for giving away too much of their riches to "lowly peasants" and choosing commoners over his own. He is humble, charismatic, courageous, and loyal—though he is not afraid to question his superiors. He is respected and adored by the people he serves and the people who serve under him. Many people know and question his deep affection for his Human Thief best friend, most who are worried she is playing him for a fool because she comes from a poor background. These are the kind of people he tries to avoid. Though his love goes unreciprocated, he still loves her unconditionally and respects her. His features are that of Chinese men.

Human Warrior (above ^) ------------------------- Human Thief (below v)

User Image
SIDE VIEW | BACK VIEW | FACE CLOSE-UP
WEAPONS: DAGGER, PISTOL (EQUIPPED) | SHORTBOW
GAMEPLAY: WHY WE HATE THIEVES (in case the video below doesn't load)

About Thieves...Experts at stealth and surprise, thieves can move through the shadows, vanish into thin air, or steal items from their opponents and use them as weapons. Thieves practice an agile, acrobatic fighting style, which can make them very hard to hit. (source)
About my character...She has a playful demeanor but also knows when to be serious and smart about her decisions. Her drive to work in the art of stealth and assassination comes from a young age. As a child, she was was an orphaned peasant, stealing bread from wealthy bakers to stay alive and feed other orphans. She was often bullied by noble women, children, and men for being fat and dark-skinned. As an adult, she embraces her skin tone and slimmed down as a result of her growth spurt. Her best friend is her Human Warrior comrade; she knows he loves her deeply. However, she doesn't want to get caught up in romance when there's a war they must fight—she also doesn't want to risk hurting him nor herself should one of them die in battle. Maybe one day she will reciprocate... Her features are that of Dominican women.

Tiny Strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
How long are you going to be doing these for Satn? C: might order another if you'll be doing them for awhile and your arm is okay. ^ ^

Tiny Strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
emotion_bigheart

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Asphyxiate I

Mattio c:
It's okay xD
I'm kinda of doing these between since I have a hard time staying awake to finish to many things xD

Lick Brains

I'll think about it and let you know if I can do them c: really depends on how i feel after taking my meds xD not always to bad.

Bat Fluff

For awhile when I'm up c:
It's okay xD just more the drugs putting me to sleep and making me sick than my arm hurting emotion_puke

Tiny Strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

Would you take one of the talkers has payment? Or would you still prefer the rig? c:

Wheezing Egg

I Art Monster I
I'll think about it and let you know if I can do them c: really depends on how i feel after taking my meds xD not always to bad.

Haha all right, no worries smile Get well soon! 3nodding

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bat Fluff

Depends on which one and what you wanted. ; d

Tiny Strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I
Bat Fluff

Depends on which one and what you wanted. ; d

I have the bloody one you like c:
I'd want my other avi. The one with the staff done. Will post it if you will do it ^ ^

Mythical Nymph

Would you possibly be interested in this guy for two Tendits?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces