I'm back! (for now)

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
akdsjfklasfkls, welcome back dear! <3 <3 <3
I hope that life's been on the up and up <3
please give me a headsup as to when you will reopen ;w; <3 //will rearrange work schedule if needed to hopefully catch a slot <3
(or let me know if you'd prefer rlc? ;D)
It's been so long and I'm so glad to finally have another chance... but to actually commish you this time <3

Noble Inquisitor

moonlite dreamer
akdsjfklasfkls, welcome back dear! <3 <3 <3
I hope that life's been on the up and up <3
please give me a headsup as to when you will reopen ;w; <3 //will rearrange work schedule if needed to hopefully catch a slot <3
(or let me know if you'd prefer rlc? ;D)
It's been so long and I'm so glad to finally have another chance... but to actually commish you this time <3

I finally have reached a clearing & am returning to art permanently. Also, My dear, I believe this belongs to you & I'm sorry it has taken me this long to give you this.
User Image

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chocobo Fluff

I finally have reached a clearing & am returning to art permanently. Also, My dear, I believe this belongs to you & I'm sorry it has taken me this long to give you this.
User Image

emotion_hug I'm super glad to hear that <3
an please please please do NOT apologize.
It was worth every second of the wait and more ;w; <3 <3
The sheer amount of attention given to every leaf and petal (those transitions!), fold of fabric (those colors are so so so delicate and soft), the textures (from the grooves on the horns to the smooth antlers and just... the fabrics), and those itsy bitsy details you slipped in (e.g. red ribbon lining the top of the dress, the darker soft pink sash to cinch the waist, how the dress was redesigned to literally be a budding flower of it's own) Thank you so so much for this amazing piece <3
User Image
Ohhh I love your mermaid art! heart
The item for 5T, what does that mean? smile

Adorable Bloodsucker

YAY! I converted to plat so I hope I got enough for to get art from you. Welcome back! Its been so long! Glad to got your stuff KonMoried!

Noble Inquisitor

Athiraa
The item for 5T, what does that mean? smile

Hello! I'm going to adjust the prices so they're simpler but it basically meant at the time something averagely worth that amount & not something that was currently high in price due to a brief inflation.

Noble Inquisitor

Esdeath777
YAY! I converted to plat so I hope I got enough for to get art from you. Welcome back! Its been so long! Glad to got your stuff KonMoried!

Hello & thank you!
What's KonMoried?

Noble Inquisitor

moonlite dreamer

It honestly was such a delight drawing your art- I just regret I took on such a wonderful project at a harsh time in my life but the satisfaction that you love it is what matters to me honestly. I really look forward to working with you & more of your inspirational avatars.

Noble Inquisitor

wahmbulance I'm going to be updating my art samples to current designs & prices that are more cut & dry.
This is going to take a short moment & once I've everything current I'll be re-opening. wahmbulance

Adorable Bloodsucker

Chocobo Fluff
Esdeath777

Hello & thank you!
What's KonMoried?

Kon Mori method. The Japanese cleaning expert.

Noble Inquisitor

Esdeath777

Kon Mori method. The Japanese cleaning expert.

Ah! very good, thank you for telling me
I hope you're having an awesome day

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
shamwow your art is awesome eek heart

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chocobo Fluff

emotion_hug I am super honored to hear that and from what I remember, I'm super glad that you've found the piece therapeutic to draw <3 And please don't regret a thing because, like I said, I much rather the artist enjoy drawing a piece and take their time as they see fit rather than feel like the piece as something that has to be done within a certain frame of time and stress over it when there must be so much other things in life going on at the same time. Thank you so much yet again for giving my avi so much love <3

I look forward to commissioning you soon in the future (and definitely let me know if you'd prefer rlc. I would definitely prefer to toss monies directly at you > gaia lol) <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff