Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 181 ]

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I want to try a 1g Art Auction....

I should do it now and have it end after Xmas so I have time to do my 2 orders > w >

Romantic Gaian

Melody, Yeah thats tough when they are puttin the new people for seasonal before someone working hard for them righ tnow. *hugs*

Kilala, *nods* I do have a second job, which is pretty much money for rent right now. And that is Home Care for my dad. McDonalds is the money that is for other things after we get fully caught up with some stuff. But McDonalds has full set up hours compared to the home care. I mean I have 57 hours a month taking care of my dad and those can be at any time even though i take care of him more than 57 hours.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Princess: You get paid to take care of him? That's pretty cool <3 And it's nice it's not a set schedule so it can work around McD's schedule.

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Princess: You get paid to take care of him? That's pretty cool <3 And it's nice it's not a set schedule so it can work around McD's schedule.
*Nods* I would have done it regardless of course but my dad wanted us to try and get homecare for him so I can do it and we get extra money in for it. <3 It really does get me some good amount of money. But most is covered on rent and alittle for me. I have too many things I gotta take care of and with things becoming slow and being let go early several times, cuts my pay bit by bit

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

*Nods* I would have done it regardless of course but my dad wanted us to try and get homecare for him so I can do it and we get extra money in for it. <3 It really does get me some good amount of money. But most is covered on rent and alittle for me. I have too many things I gotta take care of and with things becoming slow and being let go early several times, cuts my pay bit by bit
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

One of my coworkers was doing that for her Grandma only she got payed 1000 a month by her family.
Pretty cool that the government is paying for it ;3
Aww.. well that sucks.

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

One of my coworkers was doing that for her Grandma only she got payed 1000 a month by her family.
Pretty cool that the government is paying for it ;3
Aww.. well that sucks.
Yeah it is harder when your own family paying for it because you get so much cause it is what they can do. my dad is on disability and ssi i believe. he is paying tons of bills already. so it is good we could go through government to get it. i get paid training too , so when theres lil extra money it helps

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Yeah it is harder when your own family paying for it because you get so much cause it is what they can do. my dad is on disability and ssi i believe. he is paying tons of bills already. so it is good we could go through government to get it. i get paid training too , so when theres lil extra money it helps
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

It's still nice to have a family member taking care of them instead of a nurse though.
Oh well that's good! That really helps everyone. Ooo, paid training is also good! Free money, haha.
What's wrong with your dad, if I may ask?

Romantic Gaian

It is becuase you never know how they will treat your family and stuff. They say your spouse can't do it but your children can. It still is odd to me. *nods* Yeppers! Lol Yeah free money is best sometimes XD
He has had a lot of problems with his back, wrists, knees, shoulders. he had 3 surgeries on his spine, he has diabetes, and there is just a built up of problems with seizures too and not one doctor fully knows what exactly is causing the moments he gets.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea, that's true. Well I suppose cuz it's your spouse and they're expected to take care of you anyways? And children arn't? *shrug* It would be awkward if I had to take care of my parents so I commend you on being able to do it <3
Lol, I think free money is best all the time XD
Awww... Poor guy... hopefully nothing else goes wrong.

Romantic Gaian

Well I wasn't at first the only one doing it. My sibling was but then she was bein a total b*tch and kicked us out and just pulled a lot of bs causing my dad stress and that caused more seizures. and this is his daughter. my siblings are all half. i am the only one of both my parents

lol yes free money is best always, i am just being silly

i hope not either. times were tough but now that we are in this new place, things are better for my parents and i

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

OH. Wow. That is so sad. How could someones child do that??

Well you could be right XD If free money is from a scam it could be bad cuz you could get in trouble > 3 >

Well, there's only up from the bottom right?

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well you could be right XD If free money is from a scam it could be bad cuz you could get in trouble > 3 >

It is but all that happened is so complicated and long and she was just being full of sh*t.. Karma will get her. I wonder that but you know, it cannot be changed.

XD There is that point to it.

*nods* yep yep!

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

It is but all that happened is so complicated and long and she was just being full of sh*t.. Karma will get her. I wonder that but you know, it cannot be changed.

*nods* yep yep!
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

And Karma will wink Always does <3

Lol, yup XD

<33

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

*nods* yep yep!
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

And Karma will wink Always does <3

Lol, yup XD

<33
*nod nod* yes karma always does <3

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Welp, I'm going to bed.
I hope everything gets better soon wink