How are you?

Romantic Gaian

meh... a lil frustrated. you?

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Same.

Romantic Gaian

*huggles* whats wrong? who does princess gotta beat up for kilala?

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Honestly, I dunno. I just was suddenly crabby XD
My stupid glasses can't stay clean and none of my glass cleaning rags are working anymore and hand towels don't work. I miss my contacts ; 3 ;
Also boyfran being annoying XD

Why are you frustrated?

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Honestly, I dunno. I just was suddenly crabby XD
My stupid glasses can't stay clean and none of my glass cleaning rags are working anymore and hand towels don't work. I miss my contacts ; 3 ;
Also boyfran being annoying XD

Why are you frustrated?
*huggles lots* I am sorry to hear that. Bop your boyfriend in the head XD

Work.. bad day when it came to work.. It was kinda busy today and when I started we had already been behind and I wasn't even sure if we were following the chart or what cause no one said anything and some said things when it came to what was needed. But the thing is I am working grill and back wall alone for the most part and how am I to get caught up if I am mainly doing it myself as well as only have 3 grills for 4 meets. The one manager who was there was complainin a lil about waiting for food and having to park cars. I would like to see her pull that all off while being out of a few things and running back and forth and stuff. I was asked to go early, which she said I could stay and she would send someone else home but my mood was low enough even though I fought not saying anything. I was only there about almost 2 hours, which was a waste of gas and stuff. one of the store like owners came in around the time she asked me about leaving and someone who gets off the same time i was suppose to was there longer than me, which she should have been let go first. I believe that its because when we got a little behind that she felt I should go early when it "sorta got slow" and they weren't making labor. It got busy while I was at first on my break and then she came to ask me about going early. The thing is, when it gets busy, usually we have two peopl on back wall and grill and whoever is on backwall helps on the table. But I was mainly stuck working back wall and grill alone.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan

Work.. bad day when it came to work.. It was kinda busy today and when I started we had already been behind and I wasn't even sure if we were following the chart or what cause no one said anything and some said things when it came to what was needed. But the thing is I am working grill and back wall alone for the most part and how am I to get caught up if I am mainly doing it myself as well as only have 3 grills for 4 meets. The one manager who was there was complainin a lil about waiting for food and having to park cars. I would like to see her pull that all off while being out of a few things and running back and forth and stuff. I was asked to go early, which she said I could stay and she would send someone else home but my mood was low enough even though I fought not saying anything. I was only there about almost 2 hours, which was a waste of gas and stuff. one of the store like owners came in around the time she asked me about leaving and someone who gets off the same time i was suppose to was there longer than me, which she should have been let go first. I believe that its because when we got a little behind that she felt I should go early when it "sorta got slow" and they weren't making labor. It got busy while I was at first on my break and then she came to ask me about going early. The thing is, when it gets busy, usually we have two peopl on back wall and grill and whoever is on backwall helps on the table. But I was mainly stuck working back wall and grill alone.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

This would prolly make more sense if I remembered where you worked/what you did.
Sounds like a big misunderstanding!
But 2 hours isn't enough to waste gas though, that kinda sucks ;( *huggles*

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

This would prolly make more sense if I remembered where you worked/what you did.
Sounds like a big misunderstanding!
But 2 hours isn't enough to waste gas though, that kinda sucks ;( *huggles*
I work at McDonalds. And this place is 15 minutes driving distance or a lil more from where I live. 3 hours is fine for it but it was almost 2 hours i worked.. it was more like 1 1/2.. but it was frustrating. Its not right but I am not gonna start something about it cause then I would lose my job. and its not worth it

Hesitant Survivor

Hope Is The Thing With Feathers

The people who make the schedule at my work forgot to put me on it for this week.
I've been taking whatever is available that doesn't interfere with school so I at least have hours this week.

When I looked at the schedule I said "I don't see my name. ... does that mean I don't work next week?" and the manager said "Oh, no, you're working. D< ", but she said it in a nice way. o3o

That Perches In The Soul

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces