Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 181 ]

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
I work at McDonalds. And this place is 15 minutes driving distance or a lil more from where I live. 3 hours is fine for it but it was almost 2 hours i worked.. it was more like 1 1/2.. but it was frustrating. Its not right but I am not gonna start something about it cause then I would lose my job. and its not worth it
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahhhh I see! Well it's nice it's not too terribly far away but still annoying to only work an hour and a half. Not worth it no matter how close you live.

Melody: Lol that's a first. Never heard of someone forgetting to schedule someone before XD

Hesitant Survivor

Hope Is The Thing With Feathers

lol Apparently the people I work with thought it was unusual, too.
They were flipping through the schedule like my name was going to magically write itself in there.

That Perches In The Soul

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lmao XD You have a magical name wink

Hesitant Survivor

lol I guess. xD

They were all "Its not like you have zero hours, you're just not on the schedule. o_o"
I hope they get it right next week. >.<

That Perches In The Soul

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

LOL. Not on the schedule doesn't mean 0 hours? XD
At least you found some <3

lol, I hope they don't make that mistake twice XD
Where do you work?

Hesitant Survivor

I guess not? xD
Yeah, I only get three days this week, though. >.<

If they do, I might cry.
Toys R Us.

That Perches In The Soul

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Think of it as a break week?

Faith would be lost for humanity XD
OH YEA! I remember you saying that now.

Romantic Gaian

Celesaphii
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
I work at McDonalds. And this place is 15 minutes driving distance or a lil more from where I live. 3 hours is fine for it but it was almost 2 hours i worked.. it was more like 1 1/2.. but it was frustrating. Its not right but I am not gonna start something about it cause then I would lose my job. and its not worth it
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahhhh I see! Well it's nice it's not too terribly far away but still annoying to only work an hour and a half. Not worth it no matter how close you live.

Melody: Lol that's a first. Never heard of someone forgetting to schedule someone before XD
True but it is hard when you work so little and you are needing the money and everything. I feel because of getting behind that is why she let me go and stuff first. I heard this manager tends to let some people go early and give certain other girls more hours and stuff.. I am just like i dunno about it.

@Melody, That is not good. How do they forget to you put you? I mean I have seen workers get no hours for who knows what reasons and they put they can work any time but they should have gotten hours anyways. I dunno, it seems this work and some managers and stuff seem to be messing up things these days

Hesitant Survivor

I suppose I could use this time to get a few projects done, but I don't wanna. >.>

Mew: I don't really blame them, things are kinda crazy right now.
They just lost a bunch of people and they just hired a bunch more for seasonal and they changed the store's hours for the season and things are just kinda hectic.
If this becomes a habit, then I'll get irritated, but its just once so I'll let it go.

That Perches In The Soul

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
True but it is hard when you work so little and you are needing the money and everything. I feel because of getting behind that is why she let me go and stuff first. I heard this manager tends to let some people go early and give certain other girls more hours and stuff.. I am just like i dunno about it.

@Melody, That is not good. How do they forget to you put you? I mean I have seen workers get no hours for who knows what reasons and they put they can work any time but they should have gotten hours anyways. I dunno, it seems this work and some managers and stuff seem to be messing up things these days
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea, sucks to say but that's when people get second jobs ;(
I'm like, borderline needing a second job. Would be smart if I did.
Awww, sucks when they play favorites D<

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Melody: maybe it's a sign? XD

Hesitant Survivor

Of the apocalypse? Yes, I agree.

>.>;;

That Perches In The Soul

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lolol, I hope not!
I want to liveeeeeeee

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

dramallama

They should make an icon of a turkey doing that for thanksgiving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff