Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Eizoryu

She has "Upturned" horns. And That is fine if you can't get the mother Icon to work the horde simple will work too smile Since the horns would kind of give her away as a taruen . =)

edit: looking at samples again the Qulin would probably work as like a base form, since it has horns and kind of a tuffed tail *shrug*

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Oh your fine! As long as it does not months. XD
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu

She has "Upturned" horns. And That is fine if you can't get the mother Icon to work the horde simple will work too smile Since the horns would kind of give her away as a taruen . =)

edit: looking at samples again the Qulin would probably work as like a base form, since it has horns and kind of a tuffed tail *shrug*
Okidoke. :3 I'll thumbnail the icon before trying it for serious on her flank. lol
Ooh, good idea~ I'll base it off the Qilin, then!

ll Geheimnis ll
Oh lawd, if it took me that long to draw a dang pony, we'd be in some serious straits. XD

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eizoryu
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu

Okidoke. :3 I'll thumbnail the icon before trying it for serious on her flank. lol

ll Geheimnis ll
Oh lawd, if it took me that long to draw a dang pony, we'd be in some serious straits. XD

I would not have faith in you. After a month I get anxious, unless the have a legitamate reason. Then I get annoyed, then I love faith.
ll Geheimnis ll
Eizoryu
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu

ll Geheimnis ll

I would not have faith in you. After a month I get anxious, unless the have a legitamate reason. Then I get annoyed, then I love faith.
That too. But seriously, if it took me months to draw something I enjoy drawing, then I'd better have a damn good reason. x_x Like a broken arm or carpal tunnel surgery, or something.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eizoryu
ll Geheimnis ll
Eizoryu
Mistress of Rain
Eizoryu

ll Geheimnis ll

That too. But seriously, if it took me months to draw something I enjoy drawing, then I'd better have a damn good reason. x_x Like a broken arm or carpal tunnel surgery, or something.

Yeah, this one artist I ordered fromj took awhile, I mean she had college and stuff. And other orders. B ut it was like 5 months later I went there, and noticed I had to reorder my stuff, and she didn't bother telling me. So I told her I was not going to be on Gaia as much, so I would like to cancel the trade. XD Then another artist was just gone, she was cool, she didn't care about an excuse.
Renia goes RAWR
Done with your pony! If I need to fix anything, let me know. 3nodding
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

asdfghjkl;iuytrew
IT LOOKS AMAZING!
>w<

Renia goes RAWR

asdfghjkl;iuytrew
IT LOOKS AMAZING!
>w<

Yay! I'm glad you like! biggrin
I just finished my side of the trade. Her mane and tail were lots of fun to do with my chosen inking tool. <3 Flowy is fun~
Nudging up for the sake of more interest. Pondering opening up a third slot since I sketch each "round's" ponies at the same time in the same document, then finish them up accordingly.
ll Geheimnis ll
Done with your pony! If I need to fix anything, let me know! 3nodding
User Image

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eizoryu

)&^$%YOIUGHJOTD^&(*OYH%#HP
I LOVE IT!
ll Geheimnis ll
Eizoryu

)&^$&#xYO;IUGHJOTD^&(*OYH%#HP
I LOVE IT!
Wewts! I'm glad you love it! :3 I had debated whether I had wanted to do the wings a little more like a bird's, and make the Hallows white instead of black, but I think this worked out well. 3nodding
Nudging up some more!
*pokes thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas