• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

casually stalks c:<

Distinct Smoker

Eizoryu

Username: Radiowires
Quality: "Full" detail
Pony Type/Species/Gender: Tall Unicorn girl
Reference/Description: Super Nova and Cutie Mark or this.
Miscellaneous: Her magical power is fire works! So if you could include some around her horn that would be nice. She is very cheerful an hyper.
Payment: 60K Right?

Desirable Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
You should do This:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/my-little-pony/do-you-want-a-challenge-pony-artists-293k-in-tips-3/t.79852305/

Invisible Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dapper Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
biggrin Nice pony artwork!

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
I would like to [finally] sincerely apologize, to all the folks who have followed/stalked/bumped/commented/subscribed to my thread, for taking so damn long to ever get back to it after disappearing all of the sudden. sweatdrop (I feel so guilty about that...) emotion_8c
And I would also like to apologize to those folks I never got around to actually completing work for; I'm just glad you kept your gold. Life's been fairly hectic for me, and I'm hoping it will calm down enough soon so that I can draw consistently again.

I don't know when I'll be reopening, but right now I'm remaining on hiatus. At least until I have a job again. My pregnancy is now less of an issue (though she's kicking and moving around pretty well now), but the job thing is terribly important.

Thank you all for the (frankly undeserved) dedication you've shown my thread.
Lovely! smile ))

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
Eizoryu
I would like to [finally] sincerely apologize, to all the folks who have followed/stalked/bumped/commented/subscribed to my thread, for taking so damn long to ever get back to it after disappearing all of the sudden. sweatdrop (I feel so guilty about that...) emotion_8c
And I would also like to apologize to those folks I never got around to actually completing work for; I'm just glad you kept your gold. Life's been fairly hectic for me, and I'm hoping it will calm down enough soon so that I can draw consistently again.

I don't know when I'll be reopening, but right now I'm remaining on hiatus. At least until I have a job again. My pregnancy is now less of an issue (though she's kicking and moving around pretty well now), but the job thing is terribly important.

Thank you all for the (frankly undeserved) dedication you've shown my thread.

No problem we understand, I for one know life gets crazy sometimes. You worry about that right now we'll be here whenever you come back. Take care of yourself and be safe.

And to make people smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
First off, adore the art. c:
Second off, I wish I could have some, oh well. Wait, app? Here.

Eizoryu
Username: Reaper753951
Quality: Full Detail
Pony Type/Species/Gender: Alicorn/Other, Tall, Male
Reference/Description: Face. Cutie Mark 'cept without the face :s His face, back, and flank vary in shades of aqua/blue colorings. His underbelly, hooves (reaching up to his joints) and inner side of his legs are a white/grey. His Mane and tail are a relatively uniform dark blue, with bits of seaweed and an occasional shell tangled in there :L His wings are... well more like large fins, like those on his ears.
Miscellaneous: If possible to make him look like he's underwater? Or standing there smirking... either way works o: I'll try and tip more for underwater look.
Payment: 100k... tips can be included, I just need to see stuffs about other arts.

Third off, feels like it will be a long wait... so I start c:

EDIT~ Dope! Should have read posts... or the hiatus part. Foolish actions Reaper! I guess I'll become another stalker. c~c

Fashionable Friend

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
could someone please make me a my little pony pinkie pie (:

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
* Walks in * Hey people hows it going? wink

Dangerous Survivor

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
For whenever you have time, or get back from the break pirate

Eizoryu
Username: LOKI!! {ii-loki}
Quality: Flats 3nodding
Pony Type/Species/Gender: Unicorn, Regular, Female
Reference/Description: Hehe just base her off of my avi please!! Cutie mark: a black wing in front of this sun/flower thingy heart
Miscellaneous: Negazioné. Just be creative with it!
Payment: 60k + tip :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces