SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

omg fresh bread ;A; *drools*

IDK what I have dont today nothing at all really .___.'

Sparkly Genius

I want bread now T__T

lol poor woman. I finally plugged in my tablet, makes PHS easier.

xD well I'll be over tomorrow after class ;O Oh I should look up directions for everything lulz

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

hmm should we buy are tickets now? if their is any left x'D IDK

Sparkly Genius

It would be a good idea to right now but last nite when I was going to the site, it would like reload to a blank a** page.

Let me try again lol.

Sparkly Genius

Yeah I keep trying to buy my ticket and it kept blanking and I kept having to reload the page and hit stop and actually got to the order confirmation page but I canceled because it said "Thursday night/Friday morning" lsdkfjsdkl that's not the date I wanted D:<

I'm gonna try buying the ticket on my iphone.

How come the site says: "Thursday May 3 at 12:01 am

Note: You have selected a late Thursday night (Friday morning) Show"

UMM? No it's not? Is this why I was confused about working Friday morning? I tried to buy my ticket before just to see, maybe that's what threw me off?

Edit: It's prolly just a site error but I'm calling the theater to make sure.

Sparkly Genius

I called both AMC numbers and got automatic machine bullshit D:<

User Image
Gawd David I HOPE YOU ARE WRONG LOL

I'll just wait to buy my tickets...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

so you got your ticket on your phone?

IDK what the site is? so I cant look it up

It would so suck to get tickets and go their and its Thursday night not Wed night x'D fuuu that drive all the way up their fuuuuuuuu

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

why dont someone just call the place and find out what day it really is on x'D

Sparkly Genius

I called both AMC numbers and got automatic machines. I clicked all the random options and got more machines.

Unless Fandago has a number I can call? But the tickets that people in the group printed out from Fandago say "(Late Thurs. night)" on them so I guess we are going on Thursday. If the tickets are wrong, we can like throw a huge fit, because it is PRINTED on the ticket.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I think it really is Thursday night to Friday morning cause Fandago for each Avengers movie says Opens Friday so I bet its right

and I didnt mean call Fandago but the theater itself ..

FUU I dont even know anymore xD

Sparkly Genius

Quote:
Chris

I just spoke with someone at amc and we will be getting together Thursday night ....as in like well show up at 11:30pm on Thursday to stand in line. The amc gal said the lines will be inside and that they will keep open as many theatres as needed.

Yeps, we are going Thursday night now @_@ so guess I'll buy my ticket now.

The theater itself had an automatic machine that told me to call the national hotline number

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I see then I would but I cant find the thing on Fandago still whats the town again LOL *fail*

I will buy mine to then I guess the only good thing is that we will have are hair done that day lol

Sparkly Genius

Yeah we'll get our hair done for the movies ;D LOL

Here is the link that keeps crashing my computer unless I hit "stop"

I tried buying the ticket on my iphone again and Safari crashed. Omfg, it's like I'm not supposed to go or something.

Sparkly Genius

Kay I bought my ticket, printed it out and yeah it says (Late Thu. night) on it lol;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff