Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh yea things would go down if you said anything to him he dont even like me saying anything
* he told my mom if I cant be nice and s**t I can move out *

yay art project ! write your paper about me I am a famous artist emotion_kirakira lol jkjk
I didnt even anything I wanted done today so all tomorrow and then after I am done with my art I will do HW lol emotion_awesome and seeing as how the last discussion post dont involve the book so just gonna guess on the last quiz as well emotion_dealwithit

and now IDK how I gonna make Soys white tips work for the doll :/ how to cover .. oh I could like cut the tail in half from where the white starts and so the white on from there.. OH I think I got it now its more work but thats fine *cry*

Sparkly Genius

xD But you are nice ;D

jajaja

I have so much to do but I just wanna lay in bed and sleep xD;;

I have no idea how to make a doll...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

omg so hot =A=

been laying in bed watching the last 2 hours for Amazing race

now I am eating your Fruit whirls

Sparkly Genius

Mmmm Fruit Whirls.

I fell asleep on my bed when i went to "just lie down for a minute" lol;;; and slept till 6am with my contacts in ;D that's not good.

Oh well. I had some weiird dreams. One was about me being semi-famous. Kinda like a youtube star but only cause I was friends with some girl I don't even know about irl that was more famous. I was setting up her web cam on her computer which happened to be the computer in my room for some reason. Then some representatives came so she left before her live show and I remember I got in the way of the corner of the live cam and then people going off on the chat feed like omfg Karissa is there too?!?!

Yeah it was weiiird. I had like 1,870 representatives from different places and I had to write papers about my life and things i wanna do as part of my job x_X

I think I'll go back to sleep now.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

omg it was 7 am wen you wrote that xD

uhh I have to go to work today for only 2 hours! so not worth it. Its in Stockton right next to Trinity park way from 2-4 =___='

Sparkly Genius

Yeah xD 7am. I went back to sleep and woke up at 12 x_X

I still wanna sleep. My body is just so exhausted from everything as of late.

But yeah gotta go to art. I HOPE I can paint that stupid clay wolf thing today. Otherwise, if not, I will go to art for nothing today. Cause everything is done pretty much and I'm working on my final project at home. I don't wanna carry that big thing to class lulz well cept for the last day for it to be graded.

Too bad you are working such a short shift. I would lovee to come bug you but I can't D:

They needa give you a 5 hour shift at least ;D or 8 jajaja

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

martha called me when I was in the shower or when my mom had my phone but she hasn't called me back but she left on the phone she wanted to know if I could work at a high school tomorrow and Friday which I cant Friday

oh she just called me I gonna work 4 more hours at my aunts school after I am done in Stockton =___=' lol shes lucky I live in Lodi

omalkdsfj I need to go gonna be late

Sparkly Genius

lol your aunts school in Lodi tonight?

Maybe I should come bug you and get Foster's Freeze? Idk though I'll text you about it later lol

I needa start getting ready for class -_-; hope it goes by fast!

Edit: I don't know about coming up to Lodi tonight though cause i gotta put gas in Prizm and I needa work on art and clean out Bun Bun's cage and I work early tomorrow all day.

kk leaving for class. Leaving my computer on to dl some movies >_>; That should be done by the time I get back.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

uhh tired and I smell of work x'D

need to go to mail box and I should do my HW =____=
and slack off before doing it 8'D

Sparkly Genius

I got a lot done today ;D for the most part.

So did you get everything done at work. You should take the HS job tomorrow, even if you hate High School? Idk...

/sigh just found out some interesting stuff from Fluffy...

But anyways. I should work more on my final project.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

she says she found out interesting stuff but then just goes ands says "anyway" emotion_eyebrow

I know woman gajdklgjsdf emotion_donotwant

I got everything done at work today sucked to work so fast but bla. if the 8 hour guy didnt show up at work when I went to sub for him I would of been behind but I still was with the s**t they did give me lol

I got 2 grey felts and I bought some copper wire today

Sparkly Genius

Cause I don't wanna say it right here....

So have you started sewing your Rio or Soy together at all yet?

xD

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

help me baby Jesus! ( whats a baby gonna do it cant swim yet)

emotion_8c but I want to know tell me where to go to find out this info LOL the "S" place~ "skype"

xD I did part of my HW the post now I will wait before I reply to someone now what to do with my time ...

no I have not started on any dolls yet :/ its so hard to figure out where I want to start xD I need to draw the bodies out right first so I can outline and then cut out so then I can cut the felt right

Aged Loiterer

I wanna see dolls!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas