Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

@__@ going out to eat at Outback Steakhouse soon.

xD I miss going there with Kazumi

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
@__@ going out to eat at Outback Steakhouse soon.

xD I miss going there with Kazumi

oh man I want to go down under again!

Leonardo DiCaprio never died in Titanic. Last scene: him going underwater. 1st Scene in Inception: he wakes up on a beach.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Do you happen to have any Man Eating plants in your invo you don't need?
I'm interested in buying.

They're a house item that are granted through brown trunks.

Send me a pm if you're ever planning on buying some crafted item, I'll calculate for you.
It might be cheaper to buy ingredients and craft it.
Current new items

after all my years of trunks I had one for you ;D

wow thats a lot of stuff you can make .

OMG!!! Kazuuuu!!! Thank you!! I needed only one more of those for my formula heart heart
Last time I checked there was just some idiots selling them for 75K or something rolleyes
I see that more has come over night, ahh, poo, I'm so sorry for the trouble. I thought no more would be listed.

I'll get you a new one back or pay for it, where you using it?

Yeah, I like the porrige hair stuff, I think I might keep my girl avi for a while longer, so I can wear them after i craft them. I like the colors. heart

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Ahh, I feel so bad when I ask for favors, if there's ever anything you need, you ask ok? I'll be all over it 3nodding heart heart

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Ahh, I feel so bad when I ask for favors, if there's ever anything you need, you ask ok? I'll be all over it 3nodding heart heart

baw no lol I dont need anything and I dont mind giving you stuff that I dont use or want if you need them xD I dont plan on making anything with crafting and I dont really put anything in my gaia house so their be no was that ugly plant was gonna be used xD

yea when I clicked on the link all I seen was that one planet for 80k now their is a lot more but you still got it for free ;D

I just watched all the eps out for Kuroko no Basket ( fuuu basketball anime why you so good!)

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

baw no lol I dont need anything and I dont mind giving you stuff that I dont use or want if you need them xD I dont plan on making anything with crafting and I dont really put anything in my gaia house so their be no was that ugly plant was gonna be used xD

yea when I clicked on the link all I seen was that one planet for 80k now their is a lot more but you still got it for free ;D

I just watched all the eps out for Kuroko no Basket ( fuuu basketball anime why you so good!)

Bawww, thank you so much, I won't forget when I start making profit from my alchemy.
Is your wish list updated?

Haha, I watched prince of tennis back in the day, never thought I'd watch a sports anime, but it was really good. 4laugh

Yeah that is one ugly plant, I used it to make pretty hair.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

Bawww, thank you so much, I won't forget when I start making profit from my alchemy.

Haha, I watched prince of tennis back in the day, never thought I'd watch a sports anime, but it was really good. 4laugh

oh why thank you lol the wounder one plant can do~ glade teh ugly thing can make pretty things~ emotion_yatta

oh yea my wish list is updated lol WHUT YOU GONNA DO hmmmmmm emotion_facepalm

oh yea I never watched a sports anime before and its just funny cause basketball is the last sport you'll see me watching in real life xD

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

oh why thank you lol the wounder one plant can do~ glade teh ugly thing can make pretty things~ emotion_yatta

oh yea I never watched a sports anime before and its just funny cause basketball is the last sport you'll see me watching in real life xD

I wanna buy something for you, but it will still be a while before I can make profit,so maybe a summer present? heart I'm still at level 8. *sigh* the road ahead is so long.

rofl I don't watch any kind of sport in RL, I think all I've watched is figure skating.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan

I wanna buy something for you, but it will still be a while before I can make profit,so maybe a summer present? heart I'm still at level 8. *sigh* the road ahead is so long.

rofl I don't watch any kind of sport in RL, I think all I've watched is figure skating.

lol I dont expect anything from you xD but whatever emotion_awesome

yush you do have a long road ahead of you is lv 10 the last lv for that?

I dont watch sports as well the only thing I might watch but only close to the ever end is Nacar
but I was just saying that basket ball would be something I would never watch I would watch other sports way before that one xD..

oh I like Figure skating when I was a kid I wanted to do Figure skating xD kid dreams
but I also wanted to do tap dancing like river dancing ;D I am weird

uhh my internet has been hating on me the last week everything is lagging emotion_eyebrow

Aged Loiterer

*Rolls through*

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Jishii
*Rolls through*

kate whut are you doing go to bed xD

Aged Loiterer

No! I have tomo... today off! And I am enjoying the night time.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

are you at your moms house? :/

Aged Loiterer

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh party on the internet! emotion_awesome

or not emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff