Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

Hello!

I have samples here~

(x)

My art has many different styles so the prices can range dramatically... they usually are a minimum of 100k and can go up to 500k or even more. ^^ Depending on what style you like I could give you a better range, but I'm very interested in drawing art for you!

Talk to me if you're interested 3nodding
MrChocoPocky
Sesshirou
heart

Hello! I'd very much be interested in drawing couple art for your characters. (:

Please take a look at my deviantArt.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

thanks for posting :] did you have something in mind for the couples picture? I'd also have to know your prices before I can give further consideration :]
Seraphic Wish
I'd love to draw you something. Here's a link to my deviantArt.
In my gallery folders to the left there is one called gaiaonline that has all the past commissions I've done. (All kinda old, though)
I kinda suck at making backgrounds in pictures, so I usually just do transparent backgrounds.

Prices are:
1.5M for full body if its something complex like Sesshirou because of the detailing (prices negotiable if you think it's too much)
750k-1M for a line art.
750k for just a sketch

very pretty art! i love your style! I'm afraid it's a bit on the pricey side for me though :[ I really regret that >< but thank you for the offer and good luck!
ReMaysa
Samples::
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prices:: You may offer, maybe 30k fullbody?

your samples aren't working for me :/ its probably my computer so I'll try to figure that out but yeah...i the meantime I have no way of looking at your art ><
Identidem
Hello!

I have samples here~

(x)

My art has many different styles so the prices can range dramatically... they usually are a minimum of 100k and can go up to 500k or even more. ^^ Depending on what style you like I could give you a better range, but I'm very interested in drawing art for you!

Talk to me if you're interested 3nodding

my computer/internet is being really difficult and won't load your samples on imgur...I'll try to solve the problem but for now I'm unable to make any decision XD

Hygienic Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Contributor 150
Hello, here's an example of my work:samle

I usually go about 70-90k for full body color pieces depending on detail
Right now i'm working on having more body definition, so just tell me if you want this exact style
and of course if you want my art in general.

I of course am willing to discuss price and whatnot 3nodding
Sesshirou

I was thinking of having Sesshirou and Huey both full body in sort of a dynamic pose side by side.
I was thinking of perhaps 100k per character?

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pfffha.
I'm such a wierdo. But your characters were really cute and I really felt like drawing something so I drew Sugarloaf, Reika, and Rella because I had time on my hands! Ahahahahahha!
I dunno.
But if you like them, even though they are freebies, if you could draw one of these two, it would be greatly appreciated. > o<
Have a nice day... :>
MrChocoPocky
Sesshirou

I was thinking of having Sesshirou and Huey both full body in sort of a dynamic pose side by side.
I was thinking of perhaps 100k per character?

would this be in color? i'd be very interested in such a picture :]
smart-miss-kitty
Pfffha.
I'm such a wierdo. But your characters were really cute and I really felt like drawing something so I drew Sugarloaf, Reika, and Rella because I had time on my hands! Ahahahahahha!
I dunno.
But if you like them, even though they are freebies, if you could draw one of these two, it would be greatly appreciated. > o<
Have a nice day... :>

kdsfhdhsk I FREAKING LOVE YOU biggrin these are amazing! I'm in love with the fact that you gave these three a go! I'll definitely return the favor and draw up your request right away-thanks so much!
Captain Plu
Hello, here's an example of my work:samle

I usually go about 70-90k for full body color pieces depending on detail
Right now i'm working on having more body definition, so just tell me if you want this exact style
and of course if you want my art in general.

I of course am willing to discuss price and whatnot 3nodding

ty very much for the offer bt I think I will have to kindly decline- good luck!

Blessed Gaian

Sesshirou
heart

samp;e:

User Image
User Image

i only do bust ^__^"

about the price still thinking
Lady Lizumi
Sesshirou
heart

samp;e:

User Image
User Image

i only do bust ^__^"

they're very cute- but I'm not sure whether I can commission you or not yet because that would depend on pricing- and as I said I'm not going to be pricing any art XD

Blessed Gaian

Sesshirou
Lady Lizumi
Sesshirou
heart

samp;e:

User Image
User Image

i only do bust ^__^"

they're very cute- but I'm not sure whether I can commission you or not yet because that would depend on pricing- and as I said I'm not going to be pricing any art XD

200k (sorry if its too high) if you can't afford its ok ^_^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces