Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sesshirou
smart-miss-kitty
Pfffha.
I'm such a wierdo. But your characters were really cute and I really felt like drawing something so I drew Sugarloaf, Reika, and Rella because I had time on my hands! Ahahahahahha!
I dunno.
But if you like them, even though they are freebies, if you could draw one of these two, it would be greatly appreciated. > o<
Have a nice day... :>

kdsfhdhsk I FREAKING LOVE YOU biggrin these are amazing! I'm in love with the fact that you gave these three a go! I'll definitely return the favor and draw up your request right away-thanks so much!

Ahaha. Thank you very much. They were very cute and fun to draw. :>

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sesshirou
smart-miss-kitty
Pfffha.
I'm such a wierdo. But your characters were really cute and I really felt like drawing something so I drew Sugarloaf, Reika, and Rella because I had time on my hands! Ahahahahahha!
I dunno.
But if you like them, even though they are freebies, if you could draw one of these two, it would be greatly appreciated. > o<
Have a nice day... :>

only one of the links worked for me D: so I did him :] Hope that you like it! he was fun! I'm sorry I dont have a scanner and the picture quality is not the best...XD

[xoxo]

Ah! No! It looks wonderful! And that's fine if only one of the links worked for you. Afterall, they were really meant to be freebies. :>
I've very glad you like it! biggrin
Sesshirou

Um, my markers are kinda dying, so I probably won't be able to color traditionally, so I'll have to color on the computer.
I'll tell you what, I'll color it free of charge, and I'll give you a hatched version as well. Is that okay?
oh thats difficult...let me mull it over for a little bit XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games