• Brandisher 100
XD Yea ... tryin' for an SoA God whee
Ooh, spiff. <3
Samples~

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x] <--- the only recent picture that has a guy in it sweatdrop

I'd like to do a half body pic of Vlad. I want to try a style that's a bit darker than those samples, though. Maybe something similar to this but not as blue/gray... Does 150k sound okay? Waist up, no BG.

Beloved Regular

keiiii
Samples~

[x]
[x]
[x]

I'd like to do a half body pic of Vlad. I want to try a style that's a bit darker than those samples, though. Maybe something similar to this but not as blue/gray... Does 150k sound okay? Waist up, no BG.

keiii gonk

are you taking commissions/bribes ;-;
keiiii
Samples~

[x]
[x]
[x]

Oh wow! surprised That sounds absolutely fantastic to me. <33 *glees on and goes to send trade~* whee heart
Yeah~ But only if I get a good idea with the character(s). I'm swamped these days, so I don't really have time to sit down trying to squeeze ideas out. (or even worse, trying to make myself draw something that doesn't motivate me)
surprised heart

Ooh, do you have a larger version of Vlad's main ref picture by any chance?
No, I'm afraid that's the biggest I have. ^^; Sorry about that. I always meant to ask Ivy, but somehow I never did. XD;
Username: Keppit (or Ranald)
Time on Gaia: Every single day...
Art Samples:
Satou.
Anthro stuffioids
Happy Halloween
just drew these wings so you can see I can draw wings. ^_^

I really have a hard time with prices O.o ... I'm willing to do anything though... O.o ... Um... about 10k? for something like that first example of Satou? Or like the halloween Keppit? Is that too much? sweatdrop
Keppit
Username: Keppit (or Ranald)
Time on Gaia: Every single day...
Art Samples:
Satou.
Anthro stuffioids
Happy Halloween
just drew these wings so you can see I can draw wings. ^_^

I really have a hard time with prices O.o ... I'm willing to do anything though... O.o ... Um... about 10k? for something like that first example of Satou? Or like the halloween Keppit? Is that too much? sweatdrop

Whee, Kep! n_n That sounds good :3. Anyone in particular you'd like to do?
Nope... But something human or anthro is better than full animal. ^_^ You choose. ^_^
Oh goodness. XD How about Toby?
Your velvet right? and in his current stage? ... ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas