Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gawker

just_a_windowflower
hi ^.^ i'd love to draw your furries
chibi- 20m (uncolored) 30m (colored)
anime- 35m (uncolored) 50m (colored)
realistic- 80m (uncolored) 110m (colored)
couple- 40m (uncolored) 60m (colored) : always anime style
other- depends on request

for samples click the link:
http://just-a-windowflower.deviantart.com/
thanx for the offer....though not to be rude or anything but i'm not a fan of the prices, they seem to be a tad high for what i am seeing in your deviant art for examples.

but at the same time im picky and am very used to art pricing pre gaia inflation hell.

Omnipresent Gawker

White Siren Queen
See Fuji!? Don't give up. We have a new wonderful artist that has come to your thread! Hello, mi'dear. <:

yep it took a long while though im tempted to just wait another month before closing up this thread as well. i might see if i can collab with a few other fur gaians in making a cooperative request thread.

Saitamakin's Wife

just_a_windowflower
White Siren Queen
just_a_windowflower
hi ^.^ i'd love to draw your furries
chibi- 20m (uncolored) 30m (colored)
anime- 35m (uncolored) 50m (colored)
realistic- 80m (uncolored) 110m (colored)
couple- 40m (uncolored) 60m (colored) : always anime style
other- depends on request

for samples click the link:
http://just-a-windowflower.deviantart.com/

See Fuji!? Don't give up. We have a new wonderful artist that has come to your thread! Hello, mi'dear. <:

hi ^.^

Hey there, not to discourage you, but I think you should definitely keep into art and practice more; you have good potential, however the art ecchi is looking for is a little more detailed. Not only that, but the characters are most of the time in furry form [animals with human-like bodies], and it's a bit of a challenge. I saw your avatar arts on deviant art, and again, you have potential. You have form and shapes down just fine. However, most art in your level would be designated under the millions. Although gaia has inflated in monetary terms, most million-gold pieced arts are very well designed to the point of realism. The pieces of art at 1 million and up have advanced shading, color gradients, light perspectives, point perspectives, proportions, 3D effects, and so on and so forth. I know some people like to dream big and price big, but in life and even in the gaia community, you have to be reasonable.

I'm not quite there yet either, but I'm close. it takes years of practice, and you'll eventually get there too. From artist to artist, I hope this isn't too harsh. But as a gaian since 2007, I've had my fair share of art commissions and I've seen what 20mill-100mill's art looks like, and we both still have a ways to go.

User Image

[My most recent drawing]

Omnipresent Gawker

White Siren Queen
though the sad thing is these days 1 million = 1 thousand gold in price or something similiar sooner or later 10 billion will = 1 thousand in price -dies-

ust take a look in the art shops these days and you will see what i mean the inflation in the market caused all artists to up thier prices big time.

though i will say this during the early times of the inflation hell mess i did pick up this for about a good 3-4 mill in gold
User Image
which also included the nsfw version.. plus im waiting on a second ref sheet of seiji's twin sister koto too which was about the sme price

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Not sure if somebody's mentioned this already, but there is a shark tail item here on Gaia that isn't a mermaid bottom. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human F Potion
Azure Guidance (Tail)
Chara’s Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out