Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i know im treading into possible dangerous waters here with the subject of furry art ,but I've been wanting to get art of my character with a friends for a while and has gotten permission to do so.
As well as getting a my fake band of social outcasts who are also anthro drawn in photo op photo for myself..

First off lets set some ground rules:
1. I WONT BE WILLING TO SPEND THE FULL FUNDS ON A SINGLE ART
2. AM LOOKING FOR REASONABLELY PRICED ART!
3. i have the right to choose which art im willing to commission
4. if you want to draw freebies be warned i will tip you well.
5. if you are gonna take a while with drawing i would like it if im updated about its progress whenever possible along with if you have wips send them my way.
6 NO ABSOLUTELY NO HATING ON FURRIES IN THIS THREAD
7 if interested in other characters of mine don't hesitate to ask for refs
8. i will send a trade with the payment in it but wont complete it till the art is done
9 Your also free to draw any of the characters solo with the exception of moonlight since i dont have permission to get art of her other then for the couple art im looking for.

Omnipresent Gawker

RAVE REQUEST

the first option (will be kept in spoilers to keep the page from stetching)
SETTING: in a night club during a rave or a edm dj set with lights and crowd in background
AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS: 2

first up is my friend's character named moonlight © oreofen (furaffinity)
User Image

CLOTHING: anything you are able to come up with that can be worn at a rave or nightclub but still keeping it within gaia TOS standards.
if it has Any purple on it that would be perfect

personality at the club: happy having fun and energetic

and the second character is my own named carabel © seijithetiger (furaffinity)/the ecchi otaku
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

CLOTHING: she will be the most male dressed of the two. (yes she has shoes on probally low cut shoes) and she always wears her golden anklet lock band and one the leg with that lock will always have the leg cropped into shorts or ankle pants

personality while at the club:serious but still enjoying herself

Omnipresent Gawker

ROCK REQUEST

second option (again will be kept in spoilers so it doesnt over stretch the page)
SETTING: a band promo ad
having all 4 characters posing for a professional band promo photo with the lead singer in front.
the drummer and bass player on the sides and the token secondary singer in back with his back to the camera but his head snaring at it.
amount of characters: 4

first character:

name: magnolia "envy"
species: koala
band role: lead vocalist and guitarist (frontman)
distiunguishing marks: has both ears peirced at the tips always has two toned color hair (mostly red and white) wear red color contacts. and hates to be called by her birthname of magnolia.
User Image
User Image
User Image

second character:

name: "Z"
species: half fruit bat & half vampire bat
band role: drummer back up vocals
distinguishing traits: has white hair that transitions into blue , has hetrochromia yellow and red eyes though the red eye is almost always covered by her bangs. she is the quiestest member of the group and tends to be very lazy sleeping when there is no band practice. which is gained her the fan and group nickname of sloth.

User Image
User Image
User Image

third character:

name: dori
species: albino sand shark
band role: bass player ,back up guitarist, and dabbles in other intruments as well. but main role is bassplayer
disginguising traits: she originally was white and pink eyed but was teased for it so she has mulit colored hair (neon green with pink and white bangs) wears blue colored contacts and has tattoos on her body (a pink and purple star on her shoulder as well as a purple bar that crosses her chest)
and personality wise she is jokingly called gluttony by fans and band mates cause she is always hungry and eats alot.

clothing: unlike the rest of the band she sticks far away from red and blacks. she is mostly white blue and black clothing. plus she has a bvlack hat she never is seen without in public.

User Image
*note: she does have a shark tail but the avi doesnt since i wasnt able to use one without it being a mermaid bottom.
User Image

fourth and final character:

name: damian silverwind
species: tasmanian devil
band: lead guitar(for guitar solos and trick guitar playing like buckethead and Tom Morello) also is the screamo vocalist of the group.

distinguishing marks and traits: his right eye brow is peirced, he has snake bite piercings, and his eight ear has a bar piercing throught the top part.
he has a skull marking on his face, star on his chest and covered in white stripes
and his hair is a three toned style. his original hair color whiteish grey with parts of bhlack and red hair dye to style it up
User Image
his clothes like the other two girls is black and red he also supports a silver chain with a padlock dangling off it.

side info: normally he isnt a full time member of the band but has been a friend of the 3 girls throughout their days of being in foster care like himself and was personality invited as a token member of the band being th eonly male member ever to be allowed to be in the group.
plus his nickname by fans cause of his devilish outlook loud screams and times of bad additude has given him the fan name of wrath.

art refs:
User Image
User Image

Omnipresent Gawker

ART RECIEVED:

none so far

Omnipresent Gawker

.:MUSIC FOR THE HOLES IN YOUR HEAD:.

but first let me take a selfie

Omnipresent Gawker

okay lets give this one another try

this thread is now offically

open

Omnipresent Gawker

dont be afraid i wont bite....unless you want me to but serieously i wont harm you and i have gold to spend since its not going towards any items.

Omnipresent Gawker

User Image guess it will be harder then i thought

Omnipresent Gawker

Omnipresent Gawker

Omnipresent Gawker

Omnipresent Gawker

guess no one wants my gold..... sweatdrop

Omnipresent Gawker

Omnipresent Gawker

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100