Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika

you good there? *pokes* ninja

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah, I just tend to disappear when I'm drawing sometimes. These last few days have been really busy at work. I should have my lineart done for you soon though.

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

Yeah, I just tend to disappear when I'm drawing sometimes. These last few days have been really busy at work. I should have my lineart done for you soon though.

it's ok! I'm just glad you are alright, I thought something happen to you gonk

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

I had to finish my grandma's picture for her birthday so I took a little break from yours but I'm working on it once again. Getting pretty close to finishing the lineart.

There was a bat in my computer room last night. And I personally love bats so I took a few pictures of it and got my step-dad to capture it so we could set it free. I do wonder how long it had been in our house though.

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

I had to finish my grandma's picture for her birthday so I took a little break from yours but I'm working on it once again. Getting pretty close to finishing the lineart.

There was a bat in my computer room last night. And I personally love bats so I took a few pictures of it and got my step-dad to capture it so we could set it free. I do wonder how long it had been in our house though.

no worries do what's important first! Hopefully your grandma had a good birthday

really a bat? maybe that bat was your familiar or something xd
strange the bat must eating something at least?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah she did, we got her a bunch of candy and stuff which was probably not the best idea because I know how fast she'd eat it. I told her to conserve but she already finished off the cheesecake we got her so I dont know.

Apparently we have more too. My mom was freaking out yesterday because one was in her room. Guess that means we have to start searching for where they're coming in. My sister thinks they were eating the moths but we did have some fruit flies for a while. I just hope we can get them out and that the cat doesn't kill them.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Thirteenth Human

3,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

Yeah she did, we got her a bunch of candy and stuff which was probably not the best idea because I know how fast she'd eat it. I told her to conserve but she already finished off the cheesecake we got her so I dont know.

Apparently we have more too. My mom was freaking out yesterday because one was in her room. Guess that means we have to start searching for where they're coming in. My sister thinks they were eating the moths but we did have some fruit flies for a while. I just hope we can get them out and that the cat doesn't kill them.

ah well can't really be help, if she wants her sweets better give to her
I mean some of us have sweet tooth 3nodding

Well that's good if the bat getting rid of all the files. Flies are annoying to deal with xp
Eh your cat can kill the bat? Wow that's super strong cat you got there eek

Find some sort of hole or something in the walls? That might be where the bats going in and out?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
You have bats???
omg that's awesome
OK obviously it's not good to actually have bats in your house, but dammit if it doesn't sound awesome.

Maybe if you set up some nice tempting bat-boxes outside they'll leave on their own?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah, as long as she's happy. I stopped over there yesterday and they needed help with their tv, so they were extra happy to see me.

My sis seen one eat a fly so thats good. The flies were getting really annoying.
Our cat probably wouldn't because she's kind of lazy but you never know if it would get too close or something.

We did have a bat problem a long time ago, back then we found out they were getting in through our fireplace. We sealed that one up but now I dont know if our other fireplace is the same way or not but its in my mom's room.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly
You have bats???
omg that's awesome
OK obviously it's not good to actually have bats in your house, but dammit if it doesn't sound awesome.

Maybe if you set up some nice tempting bat-boxes outside they'll leave on their own?

Yes, they are little brown bats. They're so fuzzy and adorable! I took a picture of the one that was in my computer room. I seen one today that was kind of crawling on our shelf but then it flew away. If it was up to me I'd say they can stay as long as they want to.

I wonder if they would leave but I guess it'd be worth a try. I dont want my mom to hurt them. Although they are great at hiding.

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

Yeah, as long as she's happy. I stopped over there yesterday and they needed help with their tv, so they were extra happy to see me.

My sis seen one eat a fly so thats good. The flies were getting really annoying.
Our cat probably wouldn't because she's kind of lazy but you never know if it would get too close or something.

We did have a bat problem a long time ago, back then we found out they were getting in through our fireplace. We sealed that one up but now I dont know if our other fireplace is the same way or not but its in my mom's room.

yay for help, tv are so complicated these days with the programming. I mean the old days had those bunny ears lol

yay that's good news. Your cat doesn't chase the bugs down? That's interesting, my cat seems to chase bugs most of the time and stomp them

the fireplace? why would they go to the fireplace? that's so strange gonk

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah they probably alot more complicated now. Whenever they have a problem they usually do get me to fix it.

She kind of does but she'd more laid back, so it has to really bug her before she'd go after it. My brothers cat however will chase anything down regardless of its size. XD

Well our old fireplace had a big opening that they could get through and since we didn't use it in the summer that's when they'd go through. We used to get birds stuck in it every now and then too. I havent checked that one we have now so I dont know if it was the same way or not.

But unless there is more than one we got the bat out of our house. It flew at us when we were playing some Mario Kart. It kept flying at us and usually it'd fly by a couple times then go back to wherever it was staying but this time it kept flying at us so we were all running around. But finally we go it out through the front door. It was crazy I tell ya.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly
You have bats???
omg that's awesome

Yes, they are little brown bats. They're so fuzzy and adorable! I took a picture of the one that was in my computer room. I seen one today that was kind of crawling on our shelf but then it flew away. If it was up to me I'd say they can stay as long as they want to.

I wonder if they would leave but I guess it'd be worth a try. I dont want my mom to hurt them. Although they are great at hiding.

Yeah you have to be careful, generally its not good to have wild animals in the house cos you never know what inner workings they might get into and destroy burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff