Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bloodsucker

Sparkling Sentai

aah the thread looks amazing *o*;;
Empress Boa
cynthia3314
Empress Boa

Np, by the way, I replied to your post on the other thread.
srry im doing so much between threads and pms im like fwahhh x_x and my head hurts. i also bit sick actually with a flu :c

You should rest, I hope you get well soon.

Hey, maybe we should/could both team up and set a thread together.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
cynthia3314

ty cynth. nah i dont wanna rest lol. i can slep regular later. and what kinda thread?
Empress Boa
cynthia3314

ty cynth. nah i dont wanna rest lol. i can slep regular later. and what kinda thread?
I know what you mean...

and I mean a thread like this one, that we are both questing for art, through.. it might not work cause of our gold amount difference.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
cynthia3314
I know what you mean...

and I mean a thread like this one, that we are both questing for art, through.. it might not work cause of our gold amount difference.
OH! awww but kenny already made me this epic graphic stuff ;-; maybe we can be affiliates? i dont mind hangin out in your thread more to talk c; i usually never bother with my art request thread until i ahve an art to add on it LOL!
Empress Boa
cynthia3314
I know what you mean...

OH! awww but kenny already made me this epic graphic stuff ;-; maybe we can be affiliates? i dont mind hangin out in your thread more to talk c; i usually never bother with my art request thread until i ahve an art to add on it LOL!

I don't know if it's a good idea for me to put up a thread cause I'm shy and don't talk much on thread. Also, I wouldn't know how or where to start.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
cynthia3314

I don't know if it's a good idea for me to put up a thread cause I'm shy and don't talk much on thread. Also, I wouldn't know how or where to start.
aww you're so cute. would you like me to set 2 posts aside for your request? <333 im ok to do that if you want lol. though i cant promise ill be active in this thread hehehe im fickle and i cant stay in a thread for so long lol
Empress Boa
cynthia3314

aww you're so cute. would you like me to set 2 posts aside for your request? <333 im ok to do that if you want lol. though i cant promise ill be active in this thread hehehe im fickle and i cant stay in a thread for so long lol

Umm.. what would you need me to post or place? I don't like saying how much gold I have through. Oh my.. I'm soo sleepy.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
cynthia3314
Umm.. what would you need me to post or place? I don't like saying how much gold I have through. Oh my.. I'm soo sleepy.
im not sure tbh XD lets umm ask kenny maybe she have ideas how we can do that lol go sleep XD gnight hehehee heart

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
tirbutt
ahh why i not catch these posts ;-; im blind lol! ty tir!!!! <333 kennymap made it all i have no credit for it lol <333

The Raving Madame
cute oc
ty ty ur avi is cute ;-; <3

Sparkling Sentai

Empress Boa
tirbutt
ahh why i not catch these posts ;-; im blind lol! ty tir!!!! <333 kennymap made it all i have no credit for it lol <333

The Raving Madame
cute oc
haha XD its okkkaaay and yes such a good job with it *o* mmm cant wait to see it when finished!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
tirbutt
haha XD its okkkaaay and yes such a good job with it *o* mmm cant wait to see it when finished!
its already finished though x) i just need to change the wordings to actual ones i think lol! thank you so much ;-; <333 someday ican feature a nice art from you in my spotlight let it be x) rofl

Anxious Bloodsucker

Empress Boa

thank you <333 just completed this one a couple days ago

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items