• Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
nikiera
its beautiful ;-; but just not in my pricerange im sooo sorry heart crying

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Empress Boa
ty i wish i can get you for gold the prices are so high for me im usually very cheap! XD this is 30 bucks if u get my drift of how cheap i like ninja heart gomen :_:
I completely understand, thank you for considering! Is most of your impressive collection all gold then? That's pretty astounding! [And this lady artist is a bargain! lol ]

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Maxx D
I completely understand, thank you for considering! Is most of your impressive collection all gold then? That's pretty astounding! [And this lady artist is a bargain! lol ]
ofc! i followed ur DA though i really like alot of your art pieces x) <3 and no alot of em are from DA im like walmart bargain hunter for arts lol! alot of em are for gold too lol. half and half maybe c: but since ive decided to stop spending in gaia all together, im probably just gonna order 1-3 arts in DA each month. cheap stuff ofc! lol

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empress Boa
nikiera
its beautiful ;-; but just not in my pricerange im sooo sorry heart crying

Understandable, thanks for considering me though!
Good luck with your request : >

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
nikiera
Understandable, thanks for considering me though!
Good luck with your request : >
ofc np ;-; if u are willing to do art for gold pls come back! lol <3

Unbeatable Lover

hermgawd....so colorful... emotion_kirakira

Friendly Prophet

Hello!
I would love it if you would consider me for rlc~
All prices negotiable :]
// lealo. http://olael-alo.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Info-page-price-list-427446363 hello! My prices and samples here smile . I offer RLC and color is negotiable. I can be contacted here or through the afore link by DA or email. Let me know//

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Empress Boa
ofc! i followed ur DA though i really like alot of your art pieces x) <3 and no alot of em are from DA im like walmart bargain hunter for arts lol! alot of em are for gold too lol. half and half maybe c: but since ive decided to stop spending in gaia all together, im probably just gonna order 1-3 arts in DA each month. cheap stuff ofc! lol
Aw, thank you so much for the watch! I'm very flattered. And wow, you are seriously good at bargain hunting, I applaud you! Teachhhh meeee your waaays. I've attempted to commission a few before and didn't even manage a return email for some, haha!

I look forward to what art you add to your collection, I'm going to look at them and think wow Empress Boa sure knows how to find them. lol

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Maxx D
Aw, thank you so much for the watch! I'm very flattered. And wow, you are seriously good at bargain hunting, I applaud you! Teachhhh meeee your waaays. I've attempted to commission a few before and didn't even manage a return email for some, haha!

I look forward to what art you add to your collection, I'm going to look at them and think wow Empress Boa sure knows how to find them. lol
aww np <333 and ty! haha, i follow alot of people in DA theres some that just started that are not well known who will generally price much cheaper like hidden treasures! lol this one was 15 bucks hehe!
Empress Boa
Hello, How are you? I send an artist to your thread.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
cynthia3314
Empress Boa
Hello, How are you? I send an artist to your thread.
hi cynth!!!awww ty! <333 ur so kind how u doin? im doing ok ^^ excited for weekend. me n rolf gonna watch capn murrrrkaaaa on sunday! biggrin
Empress Boa
hi cynth!!!awww ty! <333 ur so kind how u doin? im doing ok ^^ excited for weekend. me n rolf gonna watch capn murrrrkaaaa on sunday! biggrin

You're welcome, his user name is ruuka, his post is on here. His style didn't interest you? I'm doing okay, just super tired from school. You're going to watch what?

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
cynthia3314

You're welcome, his user name is ruuka, his post is on here. His style didn't interest you? I'm doing okay, just super tired from school. You're going to watch what?
np <333333 awww well im really into cheap arts XD or ive usually been in DA unless i see something superamazing art for really cheap price im most likely not going ot jump on it eve if its good art :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff