Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]

VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

I am hot. It is 108 where I live in California right now. I am melting.
We are BBQing and smoking outside. I have my laptop out here playing music.
It's pretty chill. I am on day 2 of my 3 day weekend.
We went to the Bay Area yesterday and went to the beach.We hiked for a few hours then played in the ocean. I got hella tan. Like...im so dark now. Hahaaa.

How have you been? heart

sounds good even though you're melting. not to bad down south by the beach here, don't think its gone over 80!
but all of that sounds really nice, wish i could do the same
lol

okay, dealing with financial stressors one step at a time XD

Ugggh... I envy you <3
What I wouldn't give to still live in San Jose by the ocean. It never got this hot there.

If you lived closer, i'd tell you to come over! ;o;

Oh man. Im sorry. I know what you mean.
(I dont have any currently, but thats only after getting myself into some trouble earlier this year. sweatdrop )
daww <33 maybe someday when i'm closer we'll meet for coffee or something ^.^

i still need little over 5k for school this year, and no clue where it is coming from sweatdrop i made a gofundme but don't expect too much,

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

i still need little over 5k for school this year, and no clue where it is coming from sweatdrop i made a gofundme but don't expect too much,

Dude, I would so be down! D: heart
(I have met so many people off of Gaia, it is not even funny anymore.
I have made some of my closest friends on here. Its great. I love this dumb site xp )

Oh, did you really? You dont have any grants you might qualify for? Or financial aid? (I dont remember if i have ever asked in the past)
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

I have made some of my closest friends on here. Its great. I love this dumb site xp )

Oh, did you really? You dont have any grants you might qualify for? Or financial aid? (I dont remember if i have ever asked in the past)
haha so the same, i haven't met a lot but some of my strongest friendships have come from here

not really, because i'll be an international student i can't do federal aid, and i missed the deadlines for scholarships and such because i though i was in the clear for finances

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Wealthy Noob

That's a lot of art. Good luck!

Spacey Moonwalker

VampireDraculina

Username: Prince Sawyer
Samples: Here. My shop is where I have my examples, so I apologize if that bothers you... uvu; I linked to the exact post for convenience.
Offering: I'd like to draw in my detailed style b, but I'm willing to draw in any style you'd prefer.
Avatar: I'd love to draw your OC, Evangeline. I'd also like to draw her with some of your friend's avatars, as well as any other avatars you'd like.
Pose: I don't have any ideas yet, but feel free to suggest one.
Extra: Since I have a lot of time during the summer, I'm willing to draw in bulk. If you have any interest in my art at all, I will be willing to draw as much as you'd like.
Pricing: 20bil for chibis. 40bil for the detailed styles. 60bil if you want couples.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

haha so the same, i haven't met a lot but some of my strongest friendships have come from here

not really, because i'll be an international student i can't do federal aid, and i missed the deadlines for scholarships and such because i though i was in the clear for finances

Oh, I forgot if you've mentioned that to me before or not! I'm sorry! D: Well, oh man. There isnt any way your counselor could help you figure something out? If not,if you are good at drawing, you could do cheap rl commissions? Or you could always get a part time job. Or a full time one. I have gone to school and worked full time at the same time. I am about to start doing it again in the Fall. lol. Its hard, but you could do it heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mokoni
heart

Hey beautiful heart
How are you?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
TitaniumNipples

Oh, thank you very much!
Is that your art in the siggy?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
VampireDraculina
Mokoni
heart

Hey beautiful heart
How are you?

I'm alright, how're you?

Antivas's Wife

Tiny Astronomer

VampireDraculina

Username: eixo
Samples: tumblr
Offering: pretty much just busts/thigh up/full body
Avatar: i adore evangeline, avatar 12, freyja, and sally
Pose: nothing in particular but if you don't have any ideas i'm pretty good at sketching something up
Extra: all of your children are beautiful and i am so jealous about the creativity behind them
Pricing: rlc prices

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Prince Sawyer
VampireDraculina

Username: Prince Sawyer
Samples: Here. My shop is where I have my examples, so I apologize if that bothers you... uvu; I linked to the exact post for convenience.
Offering: I'd like to draw in my detailed style b, but I'm willing to draw in any style you'd prefer.
Avatar: I'd love to draw your OC, Evangeline. I'd also like to draw her with some of your friend's avatars, as well as any other avatars you'd like.
Pose: I don't have any ideas yet, but feel free to suggest one.
Extra: Since I have a lot of time during the summer, I'm willing to draw in bulk. If you have any interest in my art at all, I will be willing to draw as much as you'd like.
Pricing: 20bil for chibis. 40bil for the detailed styles. 60bil if you want couples.

Actually...hypothetically, would you be interested in drawing my current and this avatar together?

Wealthy Noob

VampireDraculina
TitaniumNipples

Oh, thank you very much!

no problem!
yes it is whee

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mokoni
VampireDraculina
Mokoni
heart

Hey beautiful heart
How are you?

I'm alright, how're you?

I'm doing great. Super full and sleepy currently.
About to force myself to get up and do something real fast.

How was your weekend? heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
TitaniumNipples
VampireDraculina
TitaniumNipples

Oh, thank you very much!