Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]

VampireDraculina

That would be great! Feel free and take your time to decide whenever works for you, I will be available! I will make a temporary spot for you in my shop ^u^
Would it be of Evangeline or another character you had in mind?

eixo's Husband

IRL Loiterer

VampireDraculina
Edit: Ooops! I'm so sorry! I needed to edit it 3nodding

Oh man... I'm sorry! I must have not noticed there were links. Im sorry for the inconvenience! ;o;
But, oh man... Now I really want to commission you as well.

oh omg don't even worry about it it wasn't an inconvenience at all!! I'm glad u found everything okay in the end!!
also like?? i'm totally open lmao u are more than welcome to pm me or anything whenever u want emotion_bigheart

VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
lol >w< i'm working to figure out when in august i should go

Oh, im so excited for you heart
If you ever need any help, I am not exactly sure how I could possibly be helpful, but pm me!
I'd gladly offer to help!

haha thank you deary <333
its kind of nerve racking. i've lived in temporary places all my life so i've never really put down roots or anything, but i find myself wanting to with him. at the same time not wanting to rush things so i hold back :s

But, no! That's good. You need to take it slow and be sure this is what you want.
You need to know how he feels and how you feel and make sure you are both on the same page.
Eventually become official and such, you know? It is a lot to think about.
Moving, packing, relationships, work, etc etc.
It was so difficult for me the first time, so just let me know if you have any questions or need advice on anything.
Hopefully I can be of some use! :'D
<3 emotion_hug
i know how he feels, but i also..worry sort of. i don't doubt his feelings but i know his are much..newer than mine. and i know he hasn't really told his family about me. they know he has someone and a couple of cagey fact about me but thats it. while i am trying to give him time to do things at his own pace, that non-logical brain of mine likes to throw a worry at me that he isn't ready for this or whatever :

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Copyrighted Looks
That would be great! Feel free and take your time to decide whenever works for you, I will be available! I will make a temporary spot for you in my shop ^u^
Would it be of Evangeline or another character you had in mind?

omgosh, yes please! ; u;
And, more than likely Evangeline! xd
She has become my OC heart
VampireDraculina

Okay,sounds good! Like I said she's so pretty! I really like her design ^u^

Shadowy Lunatic

*rolls like a ninja*

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Antivas
VampireDraculina
Edit: Ooops! I'm so sorry! I needed to edit it 3nodding

Oh man... I'm sorry! I must have not noticed there were links. Im sorry for the inconvenience! ;o;
But, oh man... Now I really want to commission you as well.

oh omg don't even worry about it it wasn't an inconvenience at all!! I'm glad u found everything okay in the end!!
also like?? i'm totally open lmao u are more than welcome to pm me or anything whenever u want emotion_bigheart

I will. I am not sure if you saw what I told Copyrighted, but I will be PMing you on Thursday 3nodding (Or possibly Friday if I am working graveyard.)

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Copyrighted Looks
VampireDraculina

Oh, thank you very much! If you need any art as reference, I have plenty 3nodding I could pm you some on thursday when i commission you.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
<3 emotion_hug
i know how he feels, but i also..worry sort of. i don't doubt his feelings but i know his are much..newer than mine. and i know he hasn't really told his family about me. they know he has someone and a couple of cagey fact about me but thats it. while i am trying to give him time to do things at his own pace, that non-logical brain of mine likes to throw a worry at me that he isn't ready for this or whatever :

Oh man. I know all about them feels, gurl. lmao. (I had a similar situation a week or two ago with my guy.) Just try and hang in there heart Hopefully it will get better once you move closer! Maybe he is just waiting for that? ;o; (Of course, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me heart )

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BADsketching
*rolls like a ninja*

I really like your siggy art! surprised heart
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
<3 emotion_hug

Oh man. I know all about them feels, gurl. lmao. (I had a similar situation a week or two ago with my guy.) Just try and hang in there heart Hopefully it will get better once you move closer! Maybe he is just waiting for that? ;o; (Of course, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me heart )
yea. kind of don't want it to be a situation where he springs me on his family, a rip a bandaid off so to speak situation
VampireDraculina
Copyrighted Looks
VampireDraculina

Oh, thank you very much! If you need any art as reference, I have plenty 3nodding I could pm you some on thursday when i commission you.

Okay sure that would be great! smile Have a happy holiday weekend! ^u^
VampireDraculina

Username: mister man chan
Samples: album
Offering: chibi
Pose: I usually come up with it when I start drawing :> unless you have some suggestions
Extra: nope
Pricing: 15b

Friendly Snack

19,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
VampireDraculina

Username: FruitTartz
Samples: [dA] [fB]
Offering: Chibi and Regular
Pose: I don't have a pose idea, and yes, I would like one c:
Extra: N/A
Pricing: Chibis are 10bill min. ; Regular is 80bill min.

eixo's Husband

IRL Loiterer

VampireDraculina
I will. I am not sure if you saw what I told Copyrighted, but I will be PMing you on Thursday 3nodding (Or possibly Friday if I am working graveyard.)

oh omg don't even worry about it fam there is no rush u REST jfc... i have never had 2 work a graveyard shift but like damn girl... get some sleep lmao
everything is open and i am going no where!! honestly take ur time lmao don't even worry emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff