Jrock_Chlck
VampireDraculina
Jrock_Chlck
VampireDraculina
heart

You're so cute and colorful.

My friend dressed me... XD;;
I want to change, but I don't know what toooooo! sad

Gimme a color or theme, and I'll see if I can make something you like!

Thank you! I look marvelous now <3

Timid Tipper

VampireDraculina
Jrock_Chlck
VampireDraculina
Jrock_Chlck
VampireDraculina
heart

You're so cute and colorful.

My friend dressed me... XD;;
I want to change, but I don't know what toooooo! sad

Gimme a color or theme, and I'll see if I can make something you like!

Thank you! I look marvelous now <3

You're welcome! It was fun. YOUR INVENTORY IS HUGE. whee

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jrock_Chlck
You're welcome! It was fun. YOUR INVENTORY IS HUGE. whee

...nah, that a'int me! :U

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
heart

Hey beautiful heart
How are you? <3
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
heart

Hey beautiful heart
How are you? <3
i'm doing better, how about you?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

I am doing amazing, actually! 3nodding
Everything has been absolutely great recently.
(Minus my pet fish just dying tonight, but that aside, I have been fantastic!)
Just been busy working a lot, so I hardly ever have time to come on here anymore.
How have you been? <3
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Just been busy working a lot, so I hardly ever have time to come on here anymore.
How have you been? <3
i'm glad you're doing well sweetie!!

make that moneh $$$

i'm working on some personal stuff that decided to come up, while still doing that school thing

but i'm excited a friend of mine is coming to visit me at the end of the week and they're coming from out of the country so i don't get to see them often

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

How have you been? <3

make that moneh $$$

i'm working on some personal stuff that decided to come up, while still doing that school thing

but i'm excited a friend of mine is coming to visit me at the end of the week and they're coming from out of the country so i don't get to see them often

Thank you so much 3nodding heart

And, I am. Have my own place again. Bought a car (again). Working 40+ hours a week, 6 out of the 7 days a week. You know. Adult s**t. I hate that part. The work and the bills. But, simply being out on my own and being able to responsible for myself again is very cool.

Oh really? Art wise, I am assuming?

oh my goodness! Really? Yay! :O I am so excited for you heart Are they an online friend? Or did they simply just move away? (If you dont mind me asking, of course.)
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

How have you been? <3

make that moneh $$$

Thank you so much 3nodding heart

And, I am. Have my own place again. Bought a car (again). Working 40+ hours a week, 6 out of the 7 days a week. You know. Adult s**t. I hate that part. The work and the bills. But, simply being out on my own and being able to responsible for myself again is very cool.

Oh really? Art wise, I am assuming?

oh my goodness! Really? Yay! :O I am so excited for you heart Are they an online friend? Or did they simply just move away? (If you dont mind me asking, of course.)
yea i kinda miss earning for myself but i decided to do the school thing so i could do better at that adult thing XD

no not art ><

they were a friend i initially met online but we have met in person now and they decided they wanted to come and visit me this time since last time i went there. i'm excited, i've missed them and they're a good person to have in my life ><

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
yea i kinda miss earning for myself but i decided to do the school thing so i could do better at that adult thing XD

no not art ><

they were a friend i initially met online but we have met in person now and they decided they wanted to come and visit me this time since last time i went there. i'm excited, i've missed them and they're a good person to have in my life ><

Oh, I am working and going to school! 3nodding It's hard, yo! ;A;

Oh, really? Well, whatever it is, I am sure it will be good! smile

D'awwww heart That sounds amazing! I actually have a similar friend, so I kind of understand. Well, yay! Now I am even more excited for you!!! :'D I bet you can't wait! Do you guys have any set plans?
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

no not art ><

Oh, I am working and going to school! 3nodding It's hard, yo! ;A;

Oh, really? Well, whatever it is, I am sure it will be good! smile

D'awwww heart That sounds amazing! I actually have a similar friend, so I kind of understand. Well, yay! Now I am even more excited for you!!! :'D I bet you can't wait! Do you guys have any set plans?
we have a few, he is only here for 5 days, but since i still have class he is going to fly in on a friday so we have the whole weekend. haha i can hardly wait! i did school stuff that is going to be due already cause i knew i wouldn't be able to focus, good thing since i already don't know what to do with myself.

its kind of funny though, couple weeks after he leaves i'm going back up there to look at the school there. it will be my spring break so i will have some more time. but he's been a very good friend and it is nice to have a good influence in my life like that.

yea i felt i couldn't do both effectively so only doing school

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
we have a few, he is only here for 5 days, but since i still have class he is going to fly in on a friday so we have the whole weekend. haha i can hardly wait! i did school stuff that is going to be due already cause i knew i wouldn't be able to focus, good thing since i already don't know what to do with myself.

its kind of funny though, couple weeks after he leaves i'm going back up there to look at the school there. it will be my spring break so i will have some more time. but he's been a very good friend and it is nice to have a good influence in my life like that.

yea i felt i couldn't do both effectively so only doing school

D'awww! heart This is sounder cuter and cuter! 3nodding Man, I really hope you enjoy his visit. Take lots of pictures! >w<
It sucks you still have school while he is visiting, but at least he is flying in on a Friday! Do you have classes on Friday?

Oh, really? Well thats cool! Where at? And will you be able to hang out while you are there or no?

I understand. I thought about dropping out of college for a little longer. But I want to continue going. I miss it something terrible.
VampireDraculina

D'awww! heart This is sounder cuter and cuter! 3nodding Man, I really hope you enjoy his visit. Take lots of pictures! >w<
It sucks you still have school while he is visiting, but at least he is flying in on a Friday! Do you have classes on Friday?

Oh, really? Well thats cool! Where at? And will you be able to hang out while you are there or no?

I understand. I thought about dropping out of college for a little longer. But I want to continue going. I miss it something terrible.
fff gaia never told me about this post

>w< <33

i do have classes friday but he arrives after my day is done, and then i has the whole weekend XD probably just gonna chill on a beach somewhere.

i missed learning new stuff, don't miss the general college stupid that exists on campus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff