Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
Yup, my mom is REALLY weird and throws things away if we don't use them. and I hardly cook anymore. I just work all the time, though I do kinda look forward to my bosses going on vacation and closing up for 6 weeks, though I do not know what I will do about money.

Damn. Find a part time to help out with your bills until they come back?
Easier said, I have a hard time finding a place that will hire me since my body doesn't grow any hair at all, and so I look different and people do discriminate.

Ah, well people are assholes.
Yup...I must agree with that one. Ugh hand hurts, I have a scratch from my cat but he got a large chunk of skin so I keep bandaids on it at work since.air, water, soap , anything at all touches it then pain happens

That does not sound pleasant. Sounds like it's pretty infected too if it's still bothering you.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
Yup, my mom is REALLY weird and throws things away if we don't use them. and I hardly cook anymore. I just work all the time, though I do kinda look forward to my bosses going on vacation and closing up for 6 weeks, though I do not know what I will do about money.

Damn. Find a part time to help out with your bills until they come back?
Easier said, I have a hard time finding a place that will hire me since my body doesn't grow any hair at all, and so I look different and people do discriminate.

Yup...I must agree with that one. Ugh hand hurts, I have a scratch from my cat but he got a large chunk of skin so I keep bandaids on it at work since.air, water, soap , anything at all touches it then pain happens

That does not sound pleasant. Sounds like it's pretty infected too if it's still bothering you.
It's not infected its along where my thumb bends e.e' so it forces it to move so i cant let it dry up and scab or it'd be a constant bleeding mess on my hand and that cant be by food.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

It's not infected its along where my thumb bends e.e' so it forces it to move so i cant let it dry up and scab or it'd be a constant bleeding mess on my hand and that cant be by food.

Ah, if you have super glue, but that over it. Had my thumb glued back together back in April when I almost sliced it off.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Ah, if you have super glue, but that over it. Had my thumb glued back together back in April when I almost sliced it off.
unfortunately I used the last couple drops on*holds up small link and phantom hourglass plastic mini figure* on him trying not to lose parts...hourglass liked to flee. hands fine as long as it's covered at work so I don't get weird stuff in it, and customers would freak and assume i am bleeding into there food if they saw it, it looks like it is, a fresh cut. its a scratch but it doesn't actually look like one.and I have no will to work on my link cross stitch.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
unfortunately I used the last couple drops on*holds up small link and phantom hourglass plastic mini figure* on him trying not to lose parts...hourglass liked to flee. hands fine as long as it's covered at work so I don't get weird stuff in it, and customers would freak and assume i am bleeding into there food if they saw it, it looks like it is, a fresh cut. its a scratch but it doesn't actually look like one.and I have no will to work on my link cross stitch.

Aww. XD
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Aww. XD
eh i'm kinda tired so link will have to wait.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Aww. XD
eh i'm kinda tired so link will have to wait.

Sleep well.

Omnipresent Gawker

-grabs my bussom buddy's head and stuffs them into my large womanly cleavage-

hows you doing? ^U^

Desirable Sex Symbol

dafwoods
hi,

Do you take RLC?

Not currently, I'm just looking for gaia gold commissions. Sorry.

Omnipresent Gawker

-lurks in his favorite pillows-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas