Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 >

broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
Lol, fair enough. I am attempting home made pizza since I had no idea what do use the rest of the bread dough I made since it made more then enough fro 4 loafs e.e' *made two and stuffed dough in freezer now thawed agnd is making the pizza*

YUM!
it turned out pizza like. Guess i aint so bad lol

Pizza's not hard to make.
I don't have faith in my cooking, but no one has ever told me it's bad before besides my granny when trying to hurt me in front of my friends. yes she is that kind of person, glad she is in a nursing home and away from me o.o'

Ah my dad's side of the family is like that. Though more vicious, so I know what that's like, though I disowned them back when I was 18. So I don't have to deal with them anymore.
that's good you don't have to real with that. I think I work to much 40 hours is a lot when its slow.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I don't have faith in my cooking, but no one has ever told me it's bad before besides my granny when trying to hurt me in front of my friends. yes she is that kind of person, glad she is in a nursing home and away from me o.o'

Ah my dad's side of the family is like that. Though more vicious, so I know what that's like, though I disowned them back when I was 18. So I don't have to deal with them anymore.
that's good you don't have to real with that. I think I work to much 40 hours is a lot when its slow.

Thatès considered full time. XD I wish I was getting 40 hours a week. I would make $430 a week if I was getting 40 hours.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Thatès considered full time. XD I wish I was getting 40 hours a week. I would make $430 a week if I was getting 40 hours.
I know its full time but when its dead it feels like so much longer. Considering I finish the basic things I gotta do by 6pm and I start at 2 pm so I goof off the rest the day. Unless customer comes in then I help them obviously.
Samplez here- :p

Do you think you would want or no?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
I know its full time but when its dead it feels like so much longer. Considering I finish the basic things I gotta do by 6pm and I start at 2 pm so I goof off the rest the day. Unless customer comes in then I help them obviously.
You're lucky. I get 4-5 hours to do a 6-7 hours job all by myself that should really be a two person job.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Holy Smosh
Samplez here- :p

Do you think you would want or no?

Thank you but it's not quite what I am looking for.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
You're lucky. I get 4-5 hours to do a 6-7 hours job all by myself that should really be a two person job.
Ouch how do you manger to finish in time?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I speed through everything and just not do some things because there's simply no time for it.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I speed through everything and just not do some things because there's simply no time for it.
Oh, so start with whats important? and if you can do everything else?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Basically, and then if I have time I do what needs to be done the most.

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

12,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Prices: 90k-headshot/ 190k-chibi
Examples: http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/real_slim_shadie/library/#/user/real_slim_shadie/library/?&_suid=135861166195307077996705958698

Desirable Sex Symbol

punklollipop666
Prices: 90k-headshot/ 190k-chibi
Examples: http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/real_slim_shadie/library/#/user/real_slim_shadie/library/?&_suid=135861166195307077996705958698

Thank you, but it's not what I am looking for. It's very cute though. ♥
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Makes sense. So whats new with you?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Makes sense. So whats new with you?

Well I turned 23 on Friday and spent all day shopping on Saturday. And today I'm doing d**k all. XD Oh and I got my hair dyed red and copper again so it looks like fire. XD

Omnipresent Gawker

*h bumps the thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas