Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Bonjour!

I am looking for art of my current avatar.
The one pictured above.

I am looking for an artist that will draw me something worth my gold, or items. If you wish to draw my avatar, please post your best samples and a list of prices to go with them. If you wish to do an art trade, please let me know.

Feel free to stay and chat!
Freebies, drawn by moi, will be given out to those whom I like.
My art:
MY DA

I would like that the art of my avatar be sexy, alluring, somewhat mysterious. With hair in a somewhat Mucha style. CG and Traditional are both loved and welcomed here when it comes to style.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Now for a minute let's all do the BUMP!

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Omnipresent Gawker

ninja heart bump

Desirable Sex Symbol

the ecchi otaku
ninja heart bump

*glomps* Hey! how've you been Kev?
I don't draw often anymore, especially digital. I'd like to give it a try. I have tons of styles and samples though. I would surpose after you look we can discuss prices? Kind of thinking of an art trade though because your art is cute. (If you agree to look I'll post the links I mean. o.o)

Desirable Sex Symbol

SmexxyDeath
I don't draw often anymore, especially digital. I'd like to give it a try. I have tons of styles and samples though. I would surpose after you look we can discuss prices? Kind of thinking of an art trade though because your art is cute. (If you agree to look I'll post the links I mean. o.o)

Sure! I'd love to see some of your samples, and I'm always up for an art trade. XD ♥
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

Sure! I'd love to see some of your samples, and I'm always up for an art trade. XD ♥

Here is my DA, please bear with me though, most of the pencil drawings need to be digitized. Also, I'm currently at my parent's house and not where my tablet is... /: I will color it as soon as I get back though.

Desirable Sex Symbol

SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

Here is my DA, please bear with me though, most of the pencil drawings need to be digitized. Also, I'm currently at my parent's house and not where my tablet is... /: I will color it as soon as I get back though.

That's fine. If you could, could you make me a tektek of your avatar so I can draw it please?.
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

That's fine. If you could, could you make me a tektek of your avatar so I can draw it please?.

Oh no you don't have to draw my avatar. I have an oc in mind if that's okay? biggrin

Desirable Sex Symbol

SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

Oh no you don't have to draw my avatar. I have an oc in mind if that's okay? biggrin

Even better! Send me all the info you can for your OC in a pm to me, ok?
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

Will do! I'm sure I have a shoddy sketch somewhere as well.

Desirable Sex Symbol

SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath
broken_bleeding_angel
SmexxyDeath

Will do! I'm sure I have a shoddy sketch somewhere as well.

Lol ok. XD

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash