Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Explorer

x__Litrouke
alright. i should probably close this req fairly soon, now that we got vetters and faber
HAY!

I am finished
sorry I didn't get it to you by friday;;;
also that it's ink and not a sketch. I got a little fancy with it.
I hope you like it!!! oh gosh

Militant Loverboy

tuna yo
HAY!

I am finished

Ahhhh YES this is so great! ahahaha, oh man, he is all the villains in one. xDD Your style is really perfect for him. I love the flouncing bottom of the coat and for some reason, I really like his fingers curled on top of the cane. and those eyebrows

Thank you very much!

Eloquent Explorer

x__Litrouke
tuna yo
HAY!

I am finished

Ahhhh YES this is so great! ahahaha, oh man, he is all the villains in one. xDD Your style is really perfect for him. I love the flouncing bottom of the coat and for some reason, I really like his fingers curled on top of the cane. and those eyebrows

Thank you very much!
aww glad you like it darlin!! thanks for commissioning me c:

Militant Loverboy

tuna yo
aww glad you like it darlin!! thanks for commissioning me c:

No problem! And don't forget to accept our gold trade. =D
x__Litrouke
Mikutron

My priorities are in the right place: I skipped immediately from 'hot ocs' to 'have sex' and listened to the song before I checked out any art. xDDD Great ********' song, thank you. It sounds odd but I always need more of those songs. And thanks for the compliment! Glad my ocs hit the right spot.

Your style's really awesome, especially for women. In fact, if I had any female ocs I loved, I would order from you right away. I don't however and I'm not sure how well my other kids will look in your style. But go ahead and send me your prices/types of commissions and I'll add you to the list on my front page. You never know when a character will pop up that I realize suits your style perfectly...

wink

Heh, thanks much, glad you like my style! About the males, understood. I finished a commission for a dude today, so here's another sample dude.
Anyways, here are my prices:
$5 chibi
$5 waist
$10 full body

all options are fully colored.

Thanks for the consideration; hope to do business with you in the future. smile
x__Litrouke

Ah, badges. Yeah. .___. That requires so much research huffpuff. I might get off my a** and see if there's an easy database for WWII badges; if there's not, screw it and make some up. xD I won't be showing this to any military experts so no big deal. edit: i did it OTL Most of the stuff on this uniform is accurate, so I used that as a base. Switched out a couple things -- ask if something doesn't make sense. =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh ******** so many choices. Drunk karaoookeee ;___; Though it's a lot more tame than it sounds as usually he's singing lullaby folk songs haha. As sorely as I am tempted by the POW scene, I think a lot of artists are going to look at me funny when I try to use that as my main ref (not as if they'll appreciate his uniform a whole lot more....). So I think your last suggestion might be the best idea. Fiddling just before he's heading out to address the troops or some such.

Haha, thanks for researching the badges biggrin All info looks good/makes sense.

Yeah, for reference purposes I think it would be best. Fullbody or half body and still the painted character style?

Kawaii Senshi

Militant Loverboy

Plummy Lovelace
Haha, thanks for researching the badges biggrin All info looks good/makes sense.

Yeah, for reference purposes I think it would be best. Fullbody or half body and still the painted character style?

No problem! I never thought I'd be one of those people who actually knew all of their character's badges... wow.

Yes, still the painted style and I think I'm just gonna ******** it and say full body. xD Whatever. I deserve a nice reference of him. I don't know if I sent you any German boot refs but they're easy to look up. Let me know if you have any trouble with him or the uniform and please do post wips as much as you can. I'm so excited to finally get art of him. ;__;
x__Litrouke
Plummy Lovelace

No problem! I never thought I'd be one of those people who actually knew all of their character's badges... wow.

Yes, still the painted style and I think I'm just gonna ******** it and say full body. xD Whatever. I deserve a nice reference of him. I don't know if I sent you any German boot refs but they're easy to look up. Let me know if you have any trouble with him or the uniform and please do post wips as much as you can. I'm so excited to finally get art of him. ;__;

Could be worse, badges at least have interesting meanings behind them~

Sounds good to me! I will certainly let you know if I run into any issues but I think you've given me ample material to work off of. I will show all WIPs when I can :]

And as my info says, I take payment upfront (I keep having issues with clients not paying after I complete art .___.; ) so if you could send payment to my paypal ( nymphenee@ymail.com ) that would be lovely. That way, I can start right away. Thanks!

Militant Loverboy

Plummy Lovelace

Sent! Feel free to post wips in this thread or PM them to me. I think I'll be closing this and creating a new request thread once I get off my a** to do so. xD
x__Litrouke

I feel equally horrible for almost falling off the face of the internet DX After the holidays I started work again and boy did it take some getting used to wake up at 6 again >.<

I'd never not finish my end of the trade. It is just... in work.

Whenever I am way behind on a trade or a request, I end up giving it for free because I'd feel like the last person on Earth person otherwise >.<

Militant Loverboy

Lucifielle

It happens. xD Blegh, 6 am. I'm glad my first class this semester doesn't start until 9:30. That's a civil hour.

Hahaha, well we can both our sides for free... wait that's a normal trade At least we're on the same page rather than one of us already being done. xD

edit: starting your req today. gonna try to do it all in one sitting huu huu
also i got some art of the version of patterson i'm asking for =DDD!

ANOTHER EDIT: THE BEAST IS FINISHED, SORT OF
ASPODIGJRTNH
i hate endings more than anything in life, next to action scenes and describing landscapes................................ and i did action scenes and landscapes (briefly xD) in this piece, so I couldn't bring myself to write an ending as well lol. CONSIDER THIS THE WRITING EQUIVALENT OF A SKETCHY THING WHERE YOU GIVE UP ON THE FEET AND SAY ******** IT. I'm gonna pm this sucker to you and hopefully you like it! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff