Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here goes... probably a rejection cause most of the stuff on my gallery that is not in anime-ish syle is sort of hidden... But... sketches! And trades! I miss doing those so much because people are more interested in anime style and/or chibis TT.TT

I want to be paid with writing.
I'm interested in all ... I guess.
My samples are here. I have non-anime stuff in there as well.. like this sister of battle... there are others in there as well
Because I did actually read through your first post, I can think of some interesting and/or amusing comment to add to this boring form: ummm this? Also, this, this and this.
Also here's ?this? for you to listen to.

Militant Loverboy

Lucifielle
Here goes... probably a rejection cause most of the stuff on my gallery that is not in anime-ish syle is sort of hidden... But... sketches! And trades! I miss doing those so much because people are more interested in anime style and/or chibis TT.TT

I want to be paid with writing.
I'm interested in all ... I guess.
My samples are here. I have non-anime stuff in there as well.. like this sister of battle... there are others in there as well
Because I did actually read through your first post, I can think of some interesting and/or amusing comment to add to this boring form: ummm this? Also, this, this and this.
Also here's ?this? for you to listen to.

I'm running around checking emails and s**t, so I haven't had time to watch all the videos, but actually I quite like some of your art! This, this, this, and this all appeal to me. ALSO HOORAY TRADES because I'm going to run out of money ahahah orz

What/who would I be writing about? I should probably know that before I get too wedded to the idea.

As for what you would be drawing, perhaps none of the three requests. xD I always have more reqs, so I might cook up something else for you, if that's alright.
x__Litrouke

I'm running around checking emails and s**t, so I haven't had time to watch all the videos, but actually I quite like some of your art! This, this, this, and this all appeal to me. ALSO HOORAY TRADES because I'm going to run out of money ahahah orz

What/who would I be writing about? I should probably know that before I get too wedded to the idea.

As for what you would be drawing, perhaps none of the three requests. xD I always have more reqs, so I might cook up something else for you, if that's alright.

Yey! biggrin
Basically, I want something from my Kiss Me I'm Irish universe. I have some info about it here.
You don't have to write action packed scenes. Even character interaction and dialogue is just great. The main points of focus would be Miranda and Garran because their interactions are the funniest, which makes the serious moments even more difficult to portray. I, as you can see from my feeble attempts at description have limited writing skills. It tends to go all over the place without me knowing...
Maybe if you tell me what you're most comfortable writing, we can agree on something.
As for my part, sure ^^ I don't mind a challenge biggrin

Militant Loverboy

Lucifielle
Yey! biggrin
Basically, I want something from my Kiss Me I'm Irish universe. I have some info about it here.
You don't have to write action packed scenes. Even character interaction and dialogue is just great. The main points of focus would be Miranda and Garran because their interactions are the funniest, which makes the serious moments even more difficult to portray. I, as you can see from my feeble attempts at description have limited writing skills. It tends to go all over the place without me knowing...
Maybe if you tell me what you're most comfortable writing, we can agree on something.
As for my part, sure ^^ I don't mind a challenge biggrin

Maybe I'm derping, but I see character profiles and relationships, but no overall description of the setting? I've gathered that it's some sort of science-fiction thing; could you give me a more specific outline of the place? Earth still exists...but aliens do too... ??? I may be missing the setting page. if so, just point me to it.

Dapper Dabbler

x__Litrouke
Random-Rainbow Art

exclaim

o:

Militant Loverboy

Militant Loverboy

I want to be paid with [rlc, gg, writing, mixed].
I'm interested in [req one, two, three, mixed, all, ???].
My samples are [heeeere <3]. ***if you look under 'finished', there are lots of realism style fullbody sketches I've done recently***
Because I did actually read through your first post, I can think of some interesting and/or amusing comment to add to this boring form: [uhm... uhm... I'd like to ride you!!! *.*/ *coughs* sorry, that sounded wrong, nvm...;;; I meant that I would love a chance to ride on a huge creature that's fantasy-like <3].
Also here's [I don't think you'll like kpop;;;; orz] for you to listen to.

Militant Loverboy

Saiyuni

Actually, I have a fondness for k-pop when I'm in a let's-not-think mood. Ready to be dazzled. (Also I like TVXQ most of the time hmmmm. Well, the old TVXQ with five members. Not as keen on the duo.) But you're correct that it's not my favourite genre.

Hmmmm I've looked back and forth at these ten times in the last five minutes. .__. I think I'll put you on a list on the front page to keep coming back for reconsideration. I'm not really getting a strong gut instinct either way. Though small world --- I know xisney, the one that commission is for. xD But so I know, how much did you charge for each of those fullbody 'sketches'?

Also, yes, my avatar is pretty bangin'. In zomg and in Towns, I fly instead of walk. /hell yea
x__Litrouke
Saiyuni

Actually, I have a fondness for k-pop when I'm in a let's-not-think mood. Ready to be dazzled. (Also I like TVXQ most of the time hmmmm. Well, the old TVXQ with five members. Not as keen on the duo.) But you're correct that it's not my favourite genre.

Hmmmm I've looked back and forth at these ten times in the last five minutes. .__. I think I'll put you on a list on the front page to keep coming back for reconsideration. I'm not really getting a strong gut instinct either way. Though small world --- I know xisney, the one that commission is for. xD But so I know, how much did you charge for each of those fullbody 'sketches'?

Also, yes, my avatar is pretty bangin'. In zomg and in Towns, I fly instead of walk. /hell yea

Wow, that was unexpected! I'm a huge fan of DBSK too <3 well, been one since their debut x) I'm sure you've heard of 'catch me' by them, so I guess I'll suggest a classic - 'one' by epik high :3

No problem at all, I was just hoping for a good chance to produce high-quality sketches - I charged $2.50 per fullbody sketch 3nodding and yeah, what a small world xd

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Danke danke. So your priorities are Yule/holiday stuff and mating season, right?

Sort of. Tomorrow is a hellish day. So busy. @__@ But that marks the end, more or less, of my hectic-ness. After that I have a week and a half to do finals and pack and move home. Then we fly to Canada and I have my birthday and Christmas and the new year AND EVERYTHING STARTS OVER AGAIN. huffpuff xD
That's right. Nothing hasn't really changed the last few months. It's been pretty dry with writing overall. Lots of new writing shops have popped up, but eh. Lots of questionable quality and samples.

You're closing inn on vacation then? How lucky... We're wrapping up around the 20th/21st this year, which is cool. More time for my projects.

OOOOOO BIRTHDAY! emotion_c8
x__Litrouke

Oh... right. I only recently realized I'm missing the most important thing... I will add a more detailed setting when I get home from work and then let you know.
The weird part is that I could have sworn I had posted something like that somewhere... I probably just rambled about it to someone though.

Edit: your b-day is this month as well? Mine too ^^ Early Happy Birthday!

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Militant Loverboy

Saiyuni
Wow, that was unexpected! I'm a huge fan of DBSK too <3 well, been one since their debut x) I'm sure you've heard of 'catch me' by them, so I guess I'll suggest a classic - 'one' by epik high :3

No problem at all, I was just hoping for a good chance to produce high-quality sketches - I charged $2.50 per fullbody sketch 3nodding and yeah, what a small world xd

Hahah, I listen to too much music. xD I find K/J pop less annoying than much American stuff because it's just so much more glamorous and absurd. If you're gonna go for mindless fun catchy music, then go hard or go home. And Asia goes hard. .__. I'll listen to that later, danke.

Ohoooo that's really cheap. @_@ And I assume they're a larger final file size than what you uploaded on dA? Your prices appeal to my small stingy heart.

AphroditesChild
That's right. Nothing hasn't really changed the last few months. It's been pretty dry with writing overall. Lots of new writing shops have popped up, but eh. Lots of questionable quality and samples.

You're closing inn on vacation then? How lucky... We're wrapping up around the 20th/21st this year, which is cool. More time for my projects.

OOOOOO BIRTHDAY! emotion_c8

I check the writing shops occasionally...... lawd.... xD I think I'll stick with bothering my artist friends into making joints with me out front in the art shops haha.

Yeah, we end early this year. Usually my birthday is one of the last days of finals, not after finals is done. So that's sort of nice. How are those projects going?

YES YOU SHOULD SHOWER ME WITH JOY AND GIFTS MMHMM bahha

Lucifielle

HEYO December birthdays are boss. I know so many awesome people born this month. I'm the sixteenth. Et tu??

hikari mizuki

cool
Um
Your gifs arnt working D*8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items