Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
Wooooo~. I'll PM the profiles then.

How's life working out? Busy as ever?

Danke danke. So your priorities are Yule/holiday stuff and mating season, right?

Sort of. Tomorrow is a hellish day. So busy. @__@ But that marks the end, more or less, of my hectic-ness. After that I have a week and a half to do finals and pack and move home. Then we fly to Canada and I have my birthday and Christmas and the new year AND EVERYTHING STARTS OVER AGAIN. huffpuff xD

Random-Rainbow Art

exclaim

Militant Loverboy

ho ly g od

i want to sleep and never wake up

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Militant Loverboy

Silvyen

heart

redface

Sparkly Beau

I want to be paid with [rlc, gg, writing, mixed].
I'm interested in [req one, two, three, mixed, all, ???].
My samples are [here there everywhere].
Because I did actually read through your first post, I can think of some interesting and/or amusing comment to add to this boring form: [Awwww yeah, WWII storyline- one of my fave time periods. 8I].
Also here's [some sweet jams] for you to listen to.

Militant Loverboy

Kibadi

Hahah, here I am, all blabbing about sketches and THEN YOUR STYLE SHOWS UP and I throw everything out the door. Since your style is awesome but not what I'm wanting for the scene, I'm going to say no for req two. As for req one... Hmmm......... possibly. I don't know that he'd look good/right in your style.

So are you sure you're not interested in drawing any couples? I love your pink samples and you draw wondrously fun interactions/poses. I'd be pretty damn interested in commissioning you on that, though I'd need to see prices, of course.

Also, yessss on the jams and WWII. :3

Sparkly Beau

x__Litrouke

Oh yes, I'd love to do a couple! 8D
Right now im charging $13 per person for the fully colored sample in my dA journal, and I haven't considered selling sketches before! So I'm not sure, maybe $7 per person? What do you think?

Militant Loverboy

Kibadi
Right now im charging $13 per person for the fully colored sample in my dA journal, and I haven't considered selling sketches before! So I'm not sure, maybe $7 per person? What do you think?

Do you have any sketch samples perchance?
For the couple art, I'd be fine with your fully coloured stuff too. Would you be willing to do 1.5x pricing on couples? That is, $20 for a pair?

Sparkly Beau

x__Litrouke
Kibadi

Do you have any sketch samples perchance?
For the couple art, I'd be fine with your fully coloured stuff too. Would you be willing to do 1.5x pricing on couples? That is, $20 for a pair?

Aw, I'm sorry I don't have any sketch samples! D:
I didnt think they'd sell so i don't got anything prepared!
They'd most likely look like the pink sketches, just less pink lolol.
As for the regular couple comm, do you think a thigh-up fully coloured, fully lined pic's fair for $20?

Militant Loverboy

Kibadi
Aw, I'm sorry I don't have any sketch samples! D:
I didnt think they'd sell so i don't got anything prepared!
They'd most likely look like the pink sketches, just less pink lolol.
As for the regular couple comm, do you think a thigh-up fully coloured, fully lined pic's fair for $20?

Ohhhhh I do like those pink samples. (I told you I have a thing for sketches orz.) I might be reneging on that full coloured offer haha and taking up your earlier sketch one. What about $14 for sketched full-bodyish couple art, based on your $7 single offer? I don't mind if feet don't get included due to the pose or whatever. Since most of my characters don't have really poppin' colours, I think my money's better spent on the sketches. :3

Lol, sorry to dance back and forth with you. xP I warned about negotiations ahead of time, at least.

Sparkly Beau

x__Litrouke

Its totally understandable, they're rlc after all!
And I'd be happy to do the sketches for $14! cB
Would you want them to have a color, like the pink ones had pink?
Or do you want jsut plain grey?
Can you either PM me here or on my dA with who I'll be drawing and anything else you'd like me to know before hand?

Militant Loverboy

Kibadi
Its totally understandable, they're rlc after all!
And I'd be happy to do the sketches for $14! cB
Would you want them to have a color, like the pink ones had pink?
Or do you want jsut plain grey?
Can you either PM me here or on my dA with who I'll be drawing and anything else you'd like me to know before hand?

Sweet. I think I'll probably go with a colour, but I'm holding off on which particular colour until I decide who to commission. xD I'm going to take a night to think it over and talk with my compadre, but as soon as I decide (probably tomorrow night), I'll send you a PM.

Thank you and I really look forward to this!

Sparkly Beau

x__Litrouke

Thanks so much for considering me,
and so am I~
Have a nice night! c:
x__Litrouke
Si6X
how's life? emotion_c8

Hectic, phew. I have three really important events tomorrow. .__. I don't feel prepared.

Awww how did the events go? Are you still alive? xd

Militant Loverboy

Si6X
Awww how did the events go? Are you still alive? xd

s**t was pretty damn crazy. I still have one thing left but got the biggest one out of the way.

I basically coordinated a mass student protest at my school and this was the culmination of it adfojdfgdg so that was stressful. It didn't go too badly though. My heart's still pounding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff