Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
swear i haven't forgotten you guys!
You have bigger fish to fry! Drop by when you have time, don't worry about us.

Anxious Bloodsucker

NGGG i hate when i'm waiting for an item to sell and see another i want deflate a bit while i'm waiting :I

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
NGGG i hate when i'm waiting for an item to sell and see another i want deflate a bit while i'm waiting :I
Yeah, I hate when that happens....another fun one is watching an item of yours slowly deflate over time, but you can't quite work up the nerve to sell.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw

c;
I have spring break coming up soon so I'm quite excited.

Angela's leg is just irritating me atm, I erased and redrew and erased and now she is in erased missing leg mode atm. And I feel silly for leaving the sketch like that.

Because I'm weird.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw

c;

Angela's leg is just irritating me atm, I erased and redrew and erased and now she is in erased missing leg mode atm. And I feel silly for leaving the sketch like that.

Because I'm weird.
Oh, man? Actual free time? Say it ain't so.

Need me to get in there and pose it? I still have the 3D model. I'd say you could just leave the thing off entirely but then she'd have to be redrawn properly balancing herself or supporting herself on a conveniently-placed surface, which would mean dropping a hand...

Nothing wrong with feeling weird about it, though. That's a good thing, if anything - it means she's designed properly. The rest of her body being so wide is meant to draw attention to the fact that there's a chunk missing out of her overall silhouette - in other words, that her leg is gone. A missing limb wouldn't have the same impact if it were on one of the other characters.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw
Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw

c;

Because I'm weird.

Need me to get in there and pose it? I still have the 3D model. I'd say you could just leave the thing off entirely but then she'd have to be redrawn properly balancing herself or supporting herself on a conveniently-placed surface, which would mean dropping a hand...

Nothing wrong with feeling weird about it, though. That's a good thing, if anything - it means she's designed properly. The rest of her body being so wide is meant to draw attention to the fact that there's a chunk missing out of her overall silhouette - in other words, that her leg is gone. A missing limb wouldn't have the same impact if it were on one of the other characters.

3 d model might help
xD
No I mean I feel weird leaving a handicapped character without her amputated leg. I know she's a drawing and a figment of imagination character thing but I look at the pic and I keep on sayin aww sorry man your leg will come stop flippin me off like that. Sorta like from the animated/real life film Cool World kind of deal.
. ____. of course if I stopped looking at the picture when I was half awake I might stop drawing such strange conclusions.

Anxious Bloodsucker

NGGGGGGG FOUND MY NEW CAR LOVE
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy

Anxious Bloodsucker

ps. i need to take a joke internet picture with a retro game controller and car magazine AND a comic stuffed in my bra. Because everyones done the game controller, but whos done cars,comics and video games?
no one that's who.

Really i should just stuff my bra so full of stereo typically masculine things that it blocks out basically the entire picture
yes
this idea is perfect.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw
Nineball Yamada
Slick Southpaw

c;

Because I'm weird.

3 d model might help
xD
No I mean I feel weird leaving a handicapped character without her amputated leg. I know she's a drawing and a figment of imagination character thing but I look at the pic and I keep on sayin aww sorry man your leg will come stop flippin me off like that. Sorta like from the animated/real life film Cool World kind of deal.
. ____. of course if I stopped looking at the picture when I was half awake I might stop drawing such strange conclusions.
Awwwww, that's cute! I usually do the same thing with plushies...it's hard to leav them half finished, it's like "sorry hon, you're gonna have to wait till tomorrow evening to get a face..." Just try not to let it get to you. It obviously doesn't bother her much...if she was self-conscious about her leg, she'd get a "real" prosthetic. And I'll pull up the model when I have access to a computer.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy
so overpriced
Enjoy your glorified Volkswagen whose only purpose is to be expensive. Someone actually replicated a Veryron by molding a shell of one and slapping it over a Mercury Cougar, no joke.

And that bra idea...I think that'd just be hilarious. s**t, just take those things and toss a six-pack or something in there, then place a bra in front of the whole pile. BAM, instant 65535 friend requests.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Nineball Yamada
The Raving Madame
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy
so overpriced
Enjoy your glorified Volkswagen whose only purpose is to be expensive. Someone actually replicated a Veryron by molding a shell of one and slapping it over a Mercury Cougar, no joke.

And that bra idea...I think that'd just be hilarious. s**t, just take those things and toss a six-pack or something in there, then place a bra in front of the whole pile. BAM, instant 65535 friend requests.

BUT NINE its the fastest road car in production
speed gives me a lady boner

And BASICALLY thats my idea, that and getting 3294809475 notes on tumblr > biggrin awwww yisssssss all the comic books and game controllers and car mags and beer
and a bottle of whiskey too just for class and good measure
what else are masculine objects i could possibly shove in my bra? SUGGESTIONS?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

The Raving Madame
Nineball Yamada
The Raving Madame
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy
so overpriced

BUT NINE its the fastest road car in production
speed gives me a lady boner

And BASICALLY thats my idea, that and getting 3294809475 notes on tumblr > biggrin awwww yisssssss all the comic books and game controllers and car mags and beer
and a bottle of whiskey too just for class and good measure
what else are masculine objects i could possibly shove in my bra? SUGGESTIONS?
Yeah, but it's only an extra couple of MPH for an extra MILLION dollars. Plus you can't really do anything fun with it, and owning one cements you as a poser who doesn't know the first thing about cars and only wants to show off their wealth. You ever read that news story about the Veyron that ended up in a ******** lake? If you want a cool fast car, get something like the Gumpert Apollo. It's a car that goes so fast and generates enough downforce that it could literally drive on the ceiling if they found someone ballsy enough to test it. Now THAT'S a car.

Manly things, eh? Hmm...you've got games, booze, and comics covered...how about american cars (no JAP CRAP), ammunition, sporting goods...you should stuff another, smaller bra in there too to symbolize women. It'd be like...brassieption.

Anxious Bloodsucker

NO NINE IT JUST CAME TO ME
along side all that other stuff (including a mens sports cups, aww yisss)
STUFF A SIZE F BRA
INSIDE MY OWN
true brasseption.

side note i was just checking on what ferrari had up their sleeves for this year
its so pretty i'm not sure what its engine is like yet but it looks hot.
and its an series enzo so it will be pretty dern fast.

Tenacious Hellhound

The Raving Madame
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy

SHAPED LIKE A p***s.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hell_Tutor
The Raving Madame
BUGATTI VEYRONS
so fast
so sexy

SHAPED LIKE A p***s.

i'm a girl there's nothing weird about me liking cars shaped like that
its only weird if you're a straight guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff