Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Loiterer

Nineball Yamada
All right guys, time for you to actually think!

This picture needs dialogue.
Best submission gets...I dunno, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'll get you a picture or something.

Orion: "Hey...Uh, guys? Has Friska attacked you yet? I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried..."
Angela: "Nineball!! That' ******** dweeb is back!! Would you get rid of him already?!"

Tenacious Hellhound

Nineball Yamada
Hell_Tutor
no time for edits
Guys says "they're out of double cheeseburgers"
Girl replies "OUT! I don't love you any more!"
For someone with no background on the characters, I'd say that's not half bad. I chuckled.

though how the ******** does a place run out of double cheeseburgers?

Believe me.
It just happens.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Unumei
Nineball Yamada
All right guys, time for you to actually think!

This picture needs dialogue.
Best submission gets...I dunno, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'll get you a picture or something.

Orion: "Hey...Uh, guys? Has Friska attacked you yet? I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried..."
Angela: "Nineball!! That' ******** dweeb is back!! Would you get rid of him already?!"
Leaning on the fourth wall much?

Poor Orion. Even in-universe, nobody recognizes you.

I don't know if this scenario could even happen, honestly. Nine and Orion wouldn't be familiar with each other while Friska's on the hunt, since he doesn't go maverick until she has her showdown with Nine and goes off on her own. [/nitpicking]

Codebreaking Genius

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. Nails through sweater ow ow ow ow ow.

And this is supposedly 'love'. crying

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

That picture hurts just to LOOK at.

Does your cat do that thing where they always step right on your joints and it hurts like a b***h?

Codebreaking Genius

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nah he doesn't. He's very careful not to walk near someone when they're up and moving around. He's been through too many accidental tail steppings per my father lol. He mostly gravitates towards my shoulder/chest area or if I'm laying on my belly on the floor/bed/couch/wherever, he'll spread out on his own belly along the curve of my back and tuck his head into my neck and sleep. When he was a kitten I made him sleep with me all the time so he just kind of never grew out of the "My master is also my nap bed." stage. He also never grew out of his kissy stage either so he often kisses my cheek or my temple, likes to slip into my shirt if it's baggy enough and pop his head out in the neck and rest there, or some other awkward cuddle time position. Most of the time I just wake up with his body curled up around the top of my head on my pillow. He's a very weird sort of cat lol.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Oh, I wasn't talking about standing up. I was referring to how they ALWAYS step on your hip joints or stomach when you're sitting down. Every cat I've ever owned does this.

You're really lucky to have raised one from a kitten...I've had a few cats and I've always seen them to their end but they've all been humane society cats. And sadly they never are as cuddly...the closest I've gotten is our special little special-needs kitty who licks the skin raw on any limb you put near him.

Codebreaking Genius

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
All our pets have been raised since their infancy. We got our first pet, a pure bred tall chow from a breeder. Chows are 1 person dogs and extremely offensive kind of critters, but our beautiful girl was completely different. We raised her right, treated her like one of us and she was one of the nicest dogs as a chow can get. Was still very defensive around people, particularly men, but she defended us all as a family and not just dad who she seemed to deem as her main-one. Once she had gotten out of the gate and sat on our porch all day, when usually a chow like her would have simply left and never returned. Very different, that one. We got her fixed kind of late so she was stuck in this 'mother' mode with me since we were both little kids and I grew up with her from 5 years old. 9th grade was when she started letting me roughhouse with her, but she always treated me like a pup. I'll never forget when dad punished me for something as a kid, and she'd come right in and n** my but right behind him. xD Wasn't fair I tell you!

Smokey is our special needs dog. Got him second about 13 years ago. He's autistic which being in a military family that's bad for him. Like autistic people, he can't handle change so moving was tough. He has depression, OCD, anxiety, and attachment issues but we treat him the same as we would a person too. I think when pets are treated like people and respected as such, they turn out so much nicer than their stereotypical attitudes. Angel was never a monster and Smokey turned out to be the sweetest dog ever (australian shepherd mix.)

Tobias...is...a classification all his own. He's that kind of cat you can see in a comic dressed like a greaser or something, sunglasses and all, but has that soft lovable side behind closed doors. He was abandoned by his mother because he was the runt of the litter as well as very sick when I took him from my friend's house. I couldn't just let him suffer there you know? He's absolutely healthy now and really freaking awesome. We have a mouse problem because our house is very old so we've saved a good 100 dollars a year on mouse traps thanks to him. I'll throw him up in the attic or something and he'll come back with at least 5 of those little buggers by their tails a few hours later.
<3 My baby.

Codebreaking Genius

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
*continued
But the reason he's a classification all his own is because I took him in at such a young age, Smokey ended up being his 'mentor'. He acts JUST like a dog. Has cat qualities sure, but he'll sleep on the floor just like smokey and does...like...dog things. Plays fetch, begs, the works.

Greedy Pumpkin

Moving is so hard... why have we done it 3 times in the last 5 years : (

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Plus the two inter-state moves I had.

Codebreaking Genius

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Friska Traumen
Moving is so hard... why have we done it 3 times in the last 5 years : (
I agree it is hard as hell to do. I hate that when I was younger we moved and I'd never hear from friends again because in the 1990's lack of facebook meant no contact with people you might still consider special.

But yay for modern times, because my first friend I ever made (Back in Germany in kindergarten, and our parents both moved to TX for elementary school and we were friends then, haven't seen each other since 3rd grade) found me on facebook and we've been inseparable since.

For me moving isn't so bad anymore. I don't make best friends in person anymore, most of my friends are online because I can just go "Yo, see you in 5 days." And boom, there they are 5 days later lol and I moved across country.

Greedy Pumpkin

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

It is sad day.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

swear i haven't forgotten you guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff