Magic Star

strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
ust doin some digital chibs
Crayons chibs :ex1 ex2
Clean crayon chibs :ex1 ex2
Skecth dumps:ex1 ex2 (these can range from 3 chibis to 10 chibs depending on how complicated , and it will be a mix of full bodies , head shots , thigh ups , and what ever i feel like drawing at the time

im p much just taking bribes
i want to say between 10b to 200bill idk yo
i do take items , but i prefer them to be 15b to 250bill

Oooohh I like all your samples. I think I might have seen your crayon art in someone's sig recently. I was like, "oh hey, that's a really cool piece." How much do others usually pay for your sketch dumps? I'm drawn to that idea, mostly because I've never had a sketch dump done before. Then again, I've never had a crayon piece done before either.
oh thats hella (and i get about 15b to 80b depending on how many sketches and if you want mostly full bods , half bods , or head-shots <3)

I have a couple more avis to add to my spoiler in the first post,
but did you have one of the ones I have posted already in mind to draw?
How does 20bil + tip (usually an additional 2-5bil, sometimes more) sound for a sketch dump?
(hmm since there are 6 , would u like me just to do a sketch of each ??)

Shy Pumpkin

HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
Skecth dumps:ex1 ex2 (these can range from 3 chibis to 10 chibs depending on how complicated , and it will be a mix of full bodies , head shots , thigh ups , and what ever i feel like drawing at the time

Oooohh I like all your samples. I think I might have seen your crayon art in someone's sig recently. I was like, "oh hey, that's a really cool piece." How much do others usually pay for your sketch dumps? I'm drawn to that idea, mostly because I've never had a sketch dump done before. Then again, I've never had a crayon piece done before either.
oh thats hella (and i get about 15b to 80b depending on how many sketches and if you want mostly full bods , half bods , or head-shots <3)

How does 20bil + tip (usually an additional 2-5bil, sometimes more) sound for a sketch dump?

If you'd like to sketch them all, I'm down with that c: That's a p cool idea, actually. If there's a certain one/s you're drawn to sketch, that's cool too.

Magic Star

strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated

If you'd like to sketch them all, I'm down with that c: That's a p cool idea, actually. If there's a certain one/s you're drawn to sketch, that's cool too.
kk , if ya end a trade i will totes get started <33

Shy Pumpkin

HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated

Sweet n_____n <3
Trade sent! c:

Rainbow Raider

strawberryalice

eeeey
        //casually drops a freebie
        User Image

Shy Pumpkin

MearaT
strawberryalice

eeeey
        //casually drops a freebie
        User Image

OH MY GOD IT'S GORGEOUS I LOVE IT SO MUCH
THANK YOU TONS <3333

Rainbow Raider

strawberryalice

aaaah i'm glad you like it ;u; THANK YOU

Magic Star

strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated

Sweet n_____n <3
Trade sent! c:
here ya go <33333333333

Shy Pumpkin

HomoIncorporated
here ya go <33333333333

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'll complete my end of the trade. c:

Conservative Star

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I really want to draw one of those. They are gorg emotion_kirakira dA
I don't really have a specific price. It usually depends on the complexity of the subject. But you can go ahead and offer what you think it deserves if you're interested. 3nodding

Shy Pumpkin

Slinky Bee
I don't really have a specific price. It usually depends on the complexity of the subject. But you can go ahead and offer what you think it deserves if you're interested. 3nodding

I'm very interested. I see you have a variety in your style, and I really like your samples, they're super cute. Which one of my avis would you like to draw?

Shy Pumpkin

Yuberrific
whee whee

You make gorgeous art. I checked out your gallery when you first posted. I meant to ask, do you only do rlc?

Magic Star

strawberryalice
HomoIncorporated
here ya go <33333333333

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'll complete my end of the trade. c:
im so glad you like them <33333 (oh an if you want one specifically by it self i will do that real fast , just tell me witch ones)

Conservative Star

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
strawberryalice
Slinky Bee

I'm very interested. I see you have a variety in your style, and I really like your samples, they're super cute. Which one of my avis would you like to draw?

I was thinking of drawing the third one 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces