Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

aoba is a bubble
Sharp coloring:
User Image

Soft coloring:
User Image

I like them both a lot! What are your prices?

Shy Pumpkin

Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice
I'd love for you to do a full body digital for my orange/black avi. As for my demon girls, if you decide that you want to draw them too, would you be open to drawing them together?

For the fullbody digital of my Halloween avi, I have a Princess Hanabi (I saw it on your quests in your shop and bought one off the MP) with your name on it, plus 10-15bil.

I wouldn't mind drawing the demon girls together, though I realize I have no idea how to draw that hairstyle on the middle one. I drew it before--this I remember, but it was really weird. If I draw them as a couple I'd prefer to do a traditional or pixel couple, as a digital couple would take too long probably.

Feel free to alter the hairstyle to look more like the other's if you like, they're supposed to be twins anyway. A traditional for them sounds about where I'm leaning to, even though I also like the pixel idea. So, my offer for both pieces is: Afterschool Treat Time, Princess Hanabi, and 20-25bil. Does that sound good/fair?

Shy Pumpkin

rainbow-DINOdad
I have a variety of different styles and im always trying new things.
My strong point is traditional but I am getting into digital (so if you want either or).
I dont have a set price since i can always see improvement in my work and im really good with pricing.
So if you can i would love for you to set the price that you think its worth and based on the finishing product; tip or leave as set price and all that jazz~
As for samples i have a few and im still accumulating more; hopefully they can fit your need.

[Tumblr]
[Traditional Bookmark]
[Lineart]

*These next pieces are sketches ive done and simply taken with a horrible camera;
your work will be scanned, redrawn on computer, colored, ect. its just to view my drawing style*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm particularly drawn to the last two samples (especially the second to last one for my demon twins, although I like them all. I would pay anywhere between 8-12bil, depending on the level of detail, probably more, with a tip added into it.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
strawberryalice

Are you considering rlc as well?
And yey pumpkins and stars <3
I recently drew my avi with both of those things (gore warning tho//gif) X

Shameless Toy

strawberryalice
rainbow-DINOdad
I have a variety of different styles and im always trying new things.
My strong point is traditional but I am getting into digital (so if you want either or).
I dont have a set price since i can always see improvement in my work and im really good with pricing.
So if you can i would love for you to set the price that you think its worth and based on the finishing product; tip or leave as set price and all that jazz~
As for samples i have a few and im still accumulating more; hopefully they can fit your need.

[Tumblr]
[Traditional Bookmark]
[Lineart]

*These next pieces are sketches ive done and simply taken with a horrible camera;
your work will be scanned, redrawn on computer, colored, ect. its just to view my drawing style*

I'm particularly drawn to the last two samples (especially the second to last one for my demon twins, although I like them all. I would pay anywhere between 8-12bil, depending on the level of detail, probably more, with a tip added into it.

Oh i can certainly do a bust/half body couple picture~like the second to last
though of course in a different pose;
would you like traditional or digital and colored or no?
and the price is good enough for me <nods> :0)

Indulgent Consumer

strawberryalice
Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice
I'd love for you to do a full body digital for my orange/black avi. As for my demon girls, if you decide that you want to draw them too, would you be open to drawing them together?

For the fullbody digital of my Halloween avi, I have a Princess Hanabi (I saw it on your quests in your shop and bought one off the MP) with your name on it, plus 10-15bil.

I wouldn't mind drawing the demon girls together, though I realize I have no idea how to draw that hairstyle on the middle one. I drew it before--this I remember, but it was really weird. If I draw them as a couple I'd prefer to do a traditional or pixel couple, as a digital couple would take too long probably.

Feel free to alter the hairstyle to look more like the other's if you like, they're supposed to be twins anyway. A traditional for them sounds about where I'm leaning to, even though I also like the pixel idea. So, my offer for both pieces is: Afterschool Treat Time, Princess Hanabi, and 20-25bil. Does that sound good/fair?

I can do the digital full of the Halloween avi and whatever your choice is between the pixel or traditional couple. The offer is more than enough for me to do what you'd like, and I'll make the demon ladies look more twin-ish then--if that's ok with you as well

Shy Pumpkin

rainbow-DINOdad

Of course, they are twin sisters after all. c:
Digital and colored, please. c:

Shy Pumpkin

Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice
Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice

I can do the digital full of the Halloween avi and whatever your choice is between the pixel or traditional couple. The offer is more than enough for me to do what you'd like, and I'll make the demon ladies look more twin-ish then--if that's ok with you as well

That sounds totally cool with me. c:
For the twins, let's go with a traditional piece.

Shy Pumpkin

nikiera
strawberryalice

Oooh I actually have a bloody one I'm about to add to my spoiler in the first post. I love the art you shared! Unfortunately, I'm not rolling in money at the moment, but in the future, I hope to buy art from a few artists on tumblr/DA, and I'd definitely add you to my list. I really, really, love your art though.

Shameless Toy

strawberryalice
rainbow-DINOdad

Okies~can do
I'll get started on it and update you when i can through pm~

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
strawberryalice
nikiera
strawberryalice

Oooh I actually have a bloody one I'm about to add to my spoiler in the first post. I love the art you shared! Unfortunately, I'm not rolling in money at the moment, but in the future, I hope to buy art from a few artists on tumblr/DA, and I'd definitely add you to my list. I really, really, love your art though.

Hey, no worries! Thanks for responding and thank you <3
> u <
I wish you luck to your request for now and a bump.

Shy Pumpkin

rainbow-DINOdad
strawberryalice
rainbow-DINOdad

Okies~can do
I'll get started on it and update you when i can through pm~

Oh, thank you. Would you like me to send you a trade now, or wait until you ask me to?

Shy Pumpkin

nikiera
strawberryalice
nikiera
strawberryalice

Hey, no worries! Thanks for responding and thank you <3
> u <
I wish you luck to your request for now and a bump.

No problem, and thank you c:

Shy Pumpkin

feed me art samples c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out