Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello artists of Gaia,
I'm strawberryalice, but you may call me Alice. c:
Art makes the world go 'round, and I am addicted to collecting it.

So here's what I'm looking for:

Pixels
Chibis
Anime/Manga style
Busts/Headshots/Waist-Ups
Full Body
Sketchy
Animation/Animated
Traditional
Full Color
Monochromatic
Lineart
Transparent or cute background
Pretty much anything else too.

Side Notes:

quality matters

☽ Digital = Traditional
☽ Color = Lineart = B/W = Sketch
☽ Freebs & Reasonably Priced Art > Overly-Expensive Art
☽ Size of art doesn't matter, as long as it is visible.
☽ If you draw me avatar art that I can use on a post layout, that's even better!

☽ I'm happy to tip/pay/pay & tip, or offer up items that you're questing, or that are in your wishlist. I'm always questing freebs.

Currently, I am not looking for RLC, perhaps that will change in the future.

Shy Pumpkin

Since I make new avis all the time,
I'll be adding the ones I like the best,
and would like drawn under the appropriate category.
That way, if you have a specific type of avi you'd like to draw,
then you might be able to find something under a particular category.
I'd like to think that I offer plenty of variety in subjects to be drawn,
so I hope there's something in here for each artist's preferences.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Pumpkin

Shy Pumpkin

Shy Pumpkin

Indulgent Consumer

strawberryalice

I have a sig link to my tumblr and my current temp shop if you'd like to see samples, I'm posting from work so I can't give you too many samp links except these. You can see way more from my store and tumblr.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I run a bribe shop so I can only give you ranges on what I get offered for me art as the prices.

Traditional fullbody about 3-5 bil
digital fullbody 15 bil+ for one
Pixels are popular so they're usually around 5 bil +
I also do digital chibis and traditional chibis

I can also do digital halfshots if you prefer as well ,you can offer as you like from what I've given, I'm flexible

I really want to draw your Halloween avi, the first one basically. Haven't colored any orange in quite a while.

Shy Pumpkin

Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice

I have a sig link to my tumblr and my current temp shop if you'd like to see samples, I'm posting from work so I can't give you too many samp links except these. You can see way more from my store and tumblr.

I run a bribe shop so I can only give you ranges on what I get offered for me art as the prices.

Traditional fullbody about 3-5 bil
digital fullbody 15 bil+ for one
Pixels are popular so they're usually around 5 bil +
I also do digital chibis and traditional chibis

I can also do digital halfshots if you prefer as well ,you can offer as you like from what I've given, I'm flexible

I really want to draw your Halloween avi, the first one basically. Haven't colored any orange in quite a while.

I really love your samples! You have a really good range in terms of different kinds of art you offer! It's so hard to choose, especially between the traditional fullbody and the pixel, they're my favorite amongst the samples you've shared with me here. I'd love for you to draw my Halloween avi, you'd be the first one to do so. Would you like me to fill out a form at your shop?

Indulgent Consumer

strawberryalice

I can definitely go either way, here or in my store--whatever is most convenient for you!

I'm also surprised you like the traditional more--most people I meet prefer digital over all, though this isn't the first time I've had comments going in the other direction.

Perhaps I should pick better digital samples. Haha

Also, yay, orange! whee

Shy Pumpkin

Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice

I can definitely go either way, here or in my store--whatever is most convenient for you!

I'm also surprised you like the traditional more--most people I meet prefer digital over all, though this isn't the first time I've had comments going in the other direction.

Also, yay, orange! whee

I like the digital samples too, but I'm really drawn to the traditional and pixel. Honestly, I'm more open to letting you pick the style in which you would prefer to draw her in, and I'll make my offer from there. All the samples are great, really. c:

Friendly Donator

i can do the current one for 15bil
examples: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
emotion_omnomnom

Indulgent Consumer

strawberryalice
Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice

Also, yay, orange! whee

I like the digital samples too, but I'm really drawn to the traditional and pixel. Honestly, I'm more open to letting you pick the style in which you would prefer to draw her in, and I'll make my offer from there. All the samples are great, really. c:

I can do whatever you'd like and if you want more art, I can totally do art for the other avatars as well, but that's up to you. Don't worry about me so much--it looks fun any way that it goes really--you're the customer, focus on what you want xd

Shy Pumpkin

Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice
Boba Connoisseur
strawberryalice

Also, yay, orange! whee

I can do whatever you'd like and if you want more art, I can totally do art for the other avatars as well, but that's up to you. Don't worry about me so much--it looks fun any way that it goes really--you're the customer, focus on what you want xd

I'd love for you to do a full body digital for my orange/black avi. As for my demon girls, if you decide that you want to draw them too, would you be open to drawing them together?

For the fullbody digital of my Halloween avi, I have a Princess Hanabi (I saw it on your quests in your shop and bought one off the MP) with your name on it, plus 10-15bil.
Sharp coloring:
User Image

Soft coloring:
User Image

Shameless Toy

I have a variety of different styles and im always trying new things.
My strong point is traditional but I am getting into digital (so if you want either or).
I dont have a set price since i can always see improvement in my work and im really good with pricing.
So if you can i would love for you to set the price that you think its worth and based on the finishing product; tip or leave as set price and all that jazz~
As for samples i have a few and im still accumulating more; hopefully they can fit your need.

[Tumblr]
[Traditional Bookmark]
[Lineart]

*These next pieces are sketches ive done and simply taken with a horrible camera;
your work will be scanned, redrawn on computer, colored, ect. its just to view my drawing style*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indulgent Consumer

strawberryalice
I'd love for you to do a full body digital for my orange/black avi. As for my demon girls, if you decide that you want to draw them too, would you be open to drawing them together?

For the fullbody digital of my Halloween avi, I have a Princess Hanabi (I saw it on your quests in your shop and bought one off the MP) with your name on it, plus 10-15bil.

I wouldn't mind drawing the demon girls together, though I realize I have no idea how to draw that hairstyle on the middle one. I drew it before--this I remember, but it was really weird. If I draw them as a couple I'd prefer to do a traditional or pixel couple, as a digital couple would take too long probably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff