...Different. 0.21219931271478 21.2% [ 741 ]
...Sesquipedalian. 0.15864833906071 15.9% [ 554 ]
...Merciful heavens, MY COAT-TAILS ARE ON FIRE! 0.42812142038946 42.8% [ 1495 ]
Total Votes:[ 3492 ]

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxx
RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

"Funny thing....I am playing on Golden Sun."
Turns out to be a super simple fix to get VBA to save it if it's having trouble. When I started testing it, it'd kick some "failed to detect backup memory" error. Had that issue at all?

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

"Not that I've seen. I just couldn't load my save files as if they never existed when I saved through the game
Hm. Games be being weird. I've never really had an issue with VBA before. But it's mostly only been used for the old Mario games, Golden Suns, and Zeldas. Plus I use save states anyway. Generally a good idea, even if using normal saves, to save state at the same time anyway.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

"i'm just saving through the system now to avoid any issues" x'D
Save states are more fun anyway. Especially when you want to milk the slots and the lucky fountain. And super especially for getting djinn kills on all the bosses for big exp boosts.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Corinn
*peeks into the thread*
ninja

Gotcha!

Trash Whisperer

*runs in*
I finally found a swimsuit that doesn't fall off my chest!
emotion_kirakira

Dapper Man-Lover

Congrats, Teacup! xd

Trash Whisperer

xD thanks, Coon,
you don't know how difficult it has been for me.
All the swimsuits that I've come across have been either push up or designed for people with larger breasts than me lol

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

I wore a swimsuit that fell off my chest to the water park. My entire day was spent holding it up no matter where I went. LOL

Dapper Man-Lover

Oh jeez, that sounds like a nightmare. My sisters had the same issues in regards to having trouble finding swimsuits that fit properly. xd

I'm a fellow, so I can't completely relate on that front, but I'm rather short and have wide hips (I blame the genetics from my mom's side), so finding pants and swimming trunks that fit right can be quite annoying. Pretty much all mens clothing is made for rectangular bodies, so I tend to have to get stuff that's a much larger waist size to accommodate for the hips/thighs, which means having to wear a belt/tug things up when they inevitably start to slide down. gonk

Trash Whisperer

rofl Kiara, that must've sucked
I managed to get one with an additional strap for emergencies blaugh

I'd never considered the issues of male swimming clothes before!
Have you ever found something that fits perfectly? That feeling is the best blaugh

...maybe nobody can actually get their hands on well fitting swimwear...

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

It was quite a pain. LOL And in the wave pool I was certain it was falling off the whole time. At least it was underwater, there were waves, and my hands were holding them. LOL

I never thought of male swimming issues either. I though they could just wear any sort of swim trunk and be done with it. So that's interesting to hear. That sounds pretty annoying.

Swimwear isn't made to be well fitting I suppose. xD I have a friend who got one that cna be tied in different ways, I feel like that seemed pretty safe. Another friend just went in a sport bra. Safest yet. I was sad I didn't come up with that idea.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Yes, I had the problem of having trunks that were chaffing my legs once. It hurt like sunburn and I still regret wearing them that day. I highly recommend paying attention to how something moves when you wear it before buying it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff