Ehhhhh I don't like any of them.... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Charity Florentine
Kayjira
Charity Florentine

Yaaay!
I will definitely get one!
Also, did you find your game? xD

Totally Did! I should be good to trade sometime tonight ^_^ as long as my ds doesn't freak out... it has the last couple of times I tried to trade with people. But I think it's cause our router is going..

Yay! Sounds good, I will actually be at bowling from like 5 to 9:30, so anytime before or after is good!

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The living should smile

Charity Florentine
Hey, Kayjira wanted me to tell you that she's on right now, and you are too. Her name is Karma on Pokemon

For the dead cannot.
Please tell me this will work ,please please please let this work >_<;;;
Omg yay! I can finally post again!!!! *Breathes a huge sigh of relief* I'm so sorry everyone, I ended up getting a new phone cause my iPhone hated me and then my computer died and then my new phone refused to load the Gaia app until now and it wouldn't load Gaia at all in chrome and omg I'm so happy I can post again and I have Jirachis to give out and we now have Meloetta and Keldeo for trade as well and HOW IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine
Omg yay! I can finally post again!!!! *Breathes a huge sigh of relief* I'm so sorry everyone, I ended up getting a new phone cause my iPhone hated me and then my computer died and then my new phone refused to load the Gaia app until now and it wouldn't load Gaia at all in chrome and omg I'm so happy I can post again and I have Jirachis to give out and we now have Meloetta and Keldeo for trade as well and HOW IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

Oh dear! Sounds like you've had a pretty hectic time with your electronics lately D:
Happy to see you managed to get it so you could post again, though!
Also Congrats on being able to give out Keldeo amd Meloetta legendaries!

Besides that mess, how have you been lately?
Excited about Diancie's possible release? xD
*is pretty good personally*
SoulfulMoon

Oh dear! Sounds like you've had a pretty hectic time with your electronics lately D:
Happy to see you managed to get it so you could post again, though!
Also Congrats on being able to give out Keldeo amd Meloetta legendaries!

Besides that mess, how have you been lately?
Excited about Diancie's possible release? xD
*is pretty good personally*

I have been soooooo busy @_@ Work had been hectic, my second job has been hectic, super happy it's a long weekend (since getting vacation time seems to be impossible for me)

I am super excited for the possible release of Diancie, I'm not to fond of it's regular form but I love it's mega form!
And Yay Ruby and Sapphire! I'm hoping Nintendo will have some sort of event at Pax Prime this year for the games.
Charity Florentine

YAY!
Welcome back! <3
I almost caught you on pokemon the other day!
My name on pokemon is Karma in case you didn't know who it was, lol
and omg Keldeo! <3

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine

Yikes, sorry about such hectic jobs.. One job seems hectic enough without a second one.. Long weekends are wonderful, I hope things slow down for you soon, though! And maybe that you get some vacation time ;u;

Haha, I feel that's most feelings on diancie after her mega form was leaked xD I'm also mostly excited about her mega form, but her defense stats are heavenly. I'm determined to have two tank-like teams, one with normals and one with mostly legendaries(Of course the legendary one so far I've only decided I needed a jirachi and a Diancie, but Groudon sounds promising >u> ) xDD
Haha, I'm not too clear on events like that, I'm just excited since I might actually be getting it, my fiance says she wants to get me ruby and her sapphire xD
Kayjira
Charity Florentine

YAY!
Welcome back! <3
I almost caught you on pokemon the other day!
My name on pokemon is Karma in case you didn't know who it was, lol
and omg Keldeo! <3

Zomg!! I've been trying to Figure out who you were!! I think I need to create a list of people and their in game names @_@ , sooo many names to keep track of now I forget who is who. I have your Jirachi for you (and If you need a Keldeo I've got one of those too!) I've gotta do some recording but other wise will be available to trade... er... well.... as long as Arthur doesn't take out my power... stupid storm... How have you been!?!?

SoulfulMoon

I really should build a team that doesn't revolve around eevees lol (although the Eevee Friendly is coming up and my boys are horrible out of shape...)

I'm definitely curious to see how they're going to be distributing Diancie, I kinda hope that it's not going to be through the movie as we don't get any good/anime movies where I live. I'm hoping for some sort of Distro cart through the game stores or a wifi event through Nintendo.

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine

Nothing wrong with just eevees I imagine, I mean, there is that fancy eevee event coming up after all XD I have one of every eevee but I'm not going to be participating.. the only one that's bred nice and stuff is my sylveon Lol!

I'm just a lazy buttmunch and would love to get it via Mystery gift vuv Since I don't really have the money to buy a movie or whatever nor a place to buy that kind of thing in my area, and I suck at everything event wise XDD *just sucks at everything tbh*
Charity Florentine

Zomg!! I've been trying to Figure out who you were!! I think I need to create a list of people and their in game names @_@ , sooo many names to keep track of now I forget who is who. I have your Jirachi for you (and If you need a Keldeo I've got one of those too!) I've gotta do some recording but other wise will be available to trade... er... well.... as long as Arthur doesn't take out my power... stupid storm... How have you been!?!?

Yeah, I figured xD
Every time I sent you a trade request, it kinda never went through, lol, but yes, I am, Karma in Pokemon, lol
Yes to Jirachi and Keldeo!
I believe I'm still getting Arashi's Jirachi for her too since she cant find her game, lol
I have been good, ow about you?
SoulfulMoon

I'm actually expecting to get my butt Kicked in the Eevee Friendly lol my hatched eevess in X are nothing compared to those from my other games. But I figured it would be fun nonetheless lol.
Oh don't be like that lol. I think it would be horrible if you have to pay to get the event pokemon, even if it's for a movie or what ever. Definitely not fair.

Kayjira

Yeah, I figured xD
Every time I sent you a trade request, it kinda never went through, lol, but yes, I am, Karma in Pokemon, lol
Yes to Jirachi and Keldeo!
I believe I'm still getting Arashi's Jirachi for her too since she cant find her game, lol
I have been good, ow about you?

I have your pokemon (and Arashi's) set aside, right now my internet is out (as well as my cable, and landline >.<** ) but I'm hoping to be able to trade sometime today (stupid tropical storm, screwing up everything) for some reason my phone doesn't like my DS and refuses to share it's internet with it...

Lunatic

I have pokemon trainers but I don't have any refs of them... but I have a helioptile gijinka human thing, can I request that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff