Sun and Moon Starters?

MG Rowlett is so cute!! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Litten!! I choose You!! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Let's Go Poppilo!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Ehhhhh I don't like any of them.... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 105 106 107 > >> »|

Loyal Loiterer

ASDFSFNJKI DELIBIRD IS OPEN. IT'S MY FAVORITE POKEMON!
Okay.... had a fit of rediculous happiness xD;
I'll add in some others in a second just in case it's taken for whatever reason.
Ummmm... lets see.... Elekid, Granbull, Marshtomp or Swampert, or Empoleon.
Also maybe draw it with my avatar if that's okay?
User Image
Love that little gimmick pokemon, he might be weak but he's so cool.
Also Jirachi? I've never had one of those before o 3o
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So when they turn their backs on you

*trots on in* hello everybody!

You get the chance to put the knife in

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I hope to see more soon..
Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been a while there has been a lot of stuff going on *Soo much stuff my little brain can't handle it lol* The good news is I have a bunch of Jirachis that will be ready to go to good homes very shortly!

daxellway's Honey Bun

Lunatic

This thread, and the new pokemon X & Y is the whole reason I started saving for a 3ds to buy for my bf's birthday ; 3 ;
Jirachi's are adorable and I've never caught one OTL so congrats to those who get one~ c:
Gosh your list is ever increasing. I kind of want to do something like it, but don't want to steal your idea.
I'd get to see how much I improve from Bulbasaur all the way to the newest one ; ;
Keep up the great work! <3

Regal Himedere

Ooh, roleplay guild? That has caught my interest. u v u

Feral Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BEEP BOOP

Long time no see!!! Hows things been?

I AM A ROBIT
*peeks outside at the weather hoping that winter is over and that she won't have to worry about losing the interwebs every 5 seconds*

I THINK WE'VE MADE IT TO SPRING!!!!!
Was getting sick of constant snow Storms every freaking Wednesday (Honestly, there was one that happened on a Thursday but otherwise Every storm we've had has happened on Wednesday) and then just snow and stupid wind Every other day -_- My work place had to close several times this winter is was ridiculous... they've been open for 15 years and only had to close once before due to weather.

Fiyori_Takeshi

I have a few questions...about well just a few things.
First of them is...well I feel like I've participated in your Pokemon Orphanage comic before. Ever had a similar thread somewhere else?

Second, its related to your guild. It's an rp guild right? Or there will be rp?

The third and final question is somewhat related to the above. I haven't introduced myself in the guild yet cause i'm not sure if I should do it as myself or as my OC character Natsu.

So umm yeah...that's all >_>

I myself have never had an Orphanage thread but I know of the one you're speaking of. I'm actually the Second in the line of Charity. The original Charity was in an accident and lost her ability to draw sadly. She almost shut down all of the projects she was working on because of this. I was working as an inker for her and several of us offered to buy her characters. Charity was one of the characters that I ended up getting the rights to. When She told me of Charity's history and the Orphanage it was suggested that I revive it ^_^. The original was a Gijinka design thread (With Comic Contest, I actually have your entry ^_^ ) and honestly... My Gijinkas are a little lackluster in design soooo I went with this crazy project. While the Original Charity stuck mainly to drawing and giving out Pokemon that she was taken in I've expanded on the idea.

The Guild itself will have Rp as well as General Discussion. ^_^
You can introduce both yourself and your character in the intro thread if you'd like.
If you would rather be approached in the guild as your character then you can simply introduce yourself as your OC. I will probably have a Section just for OCs up soon though.

inspiredParadise

Exhausted from Winter lol Otherwise I'm not too bad! How about yourself?

iymcool

NINJA!

reirelight

Added to the list! And Never had a Jirachi?!?! But they're so cute!!

Kayjira

Hi hi!

Pohoku

Thank you ^_^ There are plenty of Jirachis for Give away if you ever want one!

NaomiNaomi

^_^

Sage Darktalon

Things have been Wintery! I hope we're finally done with Winter where I'm at!

How are things with you?

Regal Himedere

3nodding heart
NaomiNaomi
3nodding heart

How have you been ^_^ ?

Regal Himedere

Charity Florentine
How have you been ^_^ ?
I've been all right; fairing well despite it nearing the end of the semester. So much reports and tests. orz How are you? ^ ^
NaomiNaomi
I've been all right; fairing well despite it nearing the end of the semester. So much reports and tests. orz How are you? ^ ^

That's good. At least it's almost over.
I'm good now that winter is (I hope) finally over. No more snow on the ground thankfully.

Feral Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Charity Florentine
Things have been Wintery! I hope we're finally done with Winter where I'm at!

How are things with you?
BEEP BOOP

Pretty good. I got a new job at the walmart so im tired a lot but besides that everythings going good :]

I AM A ROBIT

Loyal Loiterer

Charity Florentine

Yeah, they're pretty adorable, but I never really had the chance to go to the events when they were being handed out when I was younger and I haven't figured out how to get one otherwise or anything. So I just really haven't had the chance.
Charity Florentine

Yay! Welcome back Char <3 Glad it's Spring for you now xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas