Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine
SoulfulMoon

I'm actually expecting to get my butt Kicked in the Eevee Friendly lol my hatched eevess in X are nothing compared to those from my other games. But I figured it would be fun nonetheless lol.
Oh don't be like that lol. I think it would be horrible if you have to pay to get the event pokemon, even if it's for a movie or what ever. Definitely not fair.

It's all about the fun, right? I don't find the prize all that worth while so I assume everyone's joining for the sake of having fun or showing off their breeding skills xD I'm too busy with commissions an the occasional break to work on my legit team lately to go through the trouble of breeding six eevees that wont be as good as others cause I'm a noob with the IV's and it wouldn't be much fun to stress over it xDD

Pft, I will be like that, Lol! I'm kind of an awkward battler and not very good at it so winning an event is far off from my current abilities XDD Yeah it'd suck to have to pay for something like that.. ;u;
Charity Florentine

Oooh ooh what a cool concept!! heart
Sorry that I don't really have a clear-cut concept trainer. I'll update this later.

And could I please have Feraligatr and Lanturn?

ahhhhh this is such a cool project heart wishing you the best of luck!! biggrin
Charity Florentine

Sounds good!
And oh no, bad internet and storm! D:
I shall be on all day, lol
Charity Florentine

Thank you Charity! <333

Feral Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Charity Florentine
┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛BEEP BOOP

Jirachi give away and we can have two pokemon! Dream come true!
could you also put me down for Feraligatr?

I AM A ROBIT ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛
unemployedkanyewest
I have pokemon trainers but I don't have any refs of them... but I have a helioptile gijinka human thing, can I request that?

Unfortunately Gijinkas don't fit in with the trainer theme but if you still want to post them I can try and do a sketch for you ^_^

SoulfulMoon

I'm going to say they're showing off their breeding skills lol Every team I have faced has been ridiculous. I feel silly cause I totally kept telling myself "Don't foget to train your eevees!" and then ended up registering my poor helpless team cause I totally forgot to get them better attacks lol.

alias4him

Thank you!! And got you added to the list ^_^

Kayjira

You're welcome!! Sorry it took forever!

Sage Darktalon

Eeek! Someone just asked for Feraligatr like 2 posts before you, I'm so sorry ;-; is there perhaps another Pokemon that you would be interested in?

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine
SoulfulMoon

I'm going to say they're showing off their breeding skills lol Every team I have faced has been ridiculous. I feel silly cause I totally kept telling myself "Don't foget to train your eevees!" and then ended up registering my poor helpless team cause I totally forgot to get them better attacks lol.

Seems to be the idea, one of my friends went all out IV/EV training on six Eevees and all I could say was good luck cause oh boy I'd never stand a chance. The Eeveelutions I do have are collector purposes so all are bad stat wise and really low levelled and just bad.. except for my sylveon.. I have an eevee I plan to level into a good umbreon but thats no where near a done thing XD
I do hope your luck wasn't too bad in the event though battle wise ouo

Lunatic

Ah man! If I gave you a picture of myself and a few accecories and asked for me with a helioptile, would that work? If not that's okay ^_^

Feral Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Charity Florentine
Eeek! Someone just asked for Feraligatr like 2 posts before you, I'm so sorry ;-; is there perhaps another Pokemon that you would be interested in?
(=^ェ^=)BEEP BOOP BEEP

Dang :[
haha unfortunately all my other party pokemon have been taken. Maybe Swoobat?
BEEP BOOP MEOW(=^ェ^=)

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
*showing life*
Oh wow, this is an amazing thread and such an ambitious undertaking.

I'd like to be drawn with Steelix and Kabutops, if that's okay with you.
My character is described in my request thread (in my signature). If you'd like for me to copy and paste his information here, I can do that.

Thank you so much.

Witty Hunter

Charity Florentine
Hey! Long time, how's it going?
p.s. can I have a Jirachi? ;u;
do you have any jirachis left?

and can I have hoot hoot and Crobat?
Uwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I have some serious catching up to do on this thread!!

I'm SO sorry everyone!!

We had visitors the last month and a half *sooooo exhausted from them* and Then my computer died and my Phone went for a swim *I have a new laptop though and my phone has risen from the grave* I hope everyone has been doing well!!

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Charity Florentine

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the things gone wrong with your computer and phone and stuff..! I hope everything is going better for you now or perks up soon in your favor ;u;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff