Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91 92 > >>

10,500 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
moonbunny529
Arcadiaego

pretty good ^___^ except with my parents... married with child, I live in my own home ... and still have "problems" with them... and I think it will be the rest of my life ...

Awwwwwwwe, what kind of problems?

nonsense variety... this time because I don´t called my mother on Saturday
to say that on Sunday the child go out into the street in costume... (and that saying so 1 month before ...)
(Saturday also carnivals and we turn to disguise... my avi with costume too XD)

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Esani

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Esani says - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Myu -
O.O
*quickly ducks and tries to hide*

moon -
haha very true and yet a little depressing if you try to think about it too much >.<

btw m0_0m is just another account of mine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haha, I guess, but a lot of my RL friends are busy or too far away to hang out and watch movies Friday night. *sadface* But I know some of you guys MUST be available! :]

Haha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Arcadiaego
moonbunny529
Arcadiaego

pretty good ^___^ except with my parents... married with child, I live in my own home ... and still have "problems" with them... and I think it will be the rest of my life ...

Awwwwwwwe, what kind of problems?

nonsense variety... this time because I don´t called my mother on Saturday
to say that on Sunday the child go out into the street in costume... (and that saying so 1 month before ...)
(Saturday also carnivals and we turn to disguise... my avi with costume too XD)

Why did you need to call your mom on Saturday?
So, do you wear costumes on every Saturday/Sunday or just that one Saturday?

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I want to know why I have 14 votes, but only like 5 people in my thread? *sadface*

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seriously? Lurkers! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Any takers? Any at all?

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
Esani

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Esani says - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Myu -
O.O
*quickly ducks and tries to hide*

moon -
haha very true and yet a little depressing if you try to think about it too much >.<

btw m0_0m is just another account of mine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's also your DA~! /stalks

But don't you remember that thread we met in, "The AF Loves Durem"? xD
Good times.. like, three years ago or something, lol.

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Any takers? Any at all?

>o< Princess and the Frog!!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Any takers? Any at all?

>o< Princess and the Frog!!

Haha, that seems to be the one most voted for and with 2 days left, it might be the winnerrrr! ;P

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Congwaturations! I went with Princess and the Frog, because it was just so great. I've seen Anastasia. That is a classic. Ferngully...I don't remember that being a musical. I think I remember one song, but that's it. LOL!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Neotepid
Congwaturations! I went with Princess and the Frog, because it was just so great. I've seen Anastasia. That is a classic. Ferngully...I don't remember that being a musical. I think I remember one song, but that's it. LOL!

Thank...you? ;P Okay, so there are actually more than one song in FernGully. Batty has a number, Hexus has a number, the Iguana has a number, and then Raffi and some lady sing all the other songs. So, I'd consider it a musical. A low-grade musical that could have done it without the music, but the music does enhance the story, I think.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
moonbunny529
Neotepid

Thank...you? ;P Okay, so there are actually more than one song in FernGully. Batty has a number, Hexus has a number, the Iguana has a number, and then Raffi and some lady sing all the other songs. So, I'd consider it a musical. A low-grade musical that could have done it without the music, but the music does enhance the story, I think.

I guess they did. I mean, it really didn't need it. I had the movie. I only remember watching it two or three times. I only remember a song at the beginning. LOL! Poor doggies. Anyways, do you need suggestions for other movies or what?

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Neotepid
moonbunny529
Neotepid

I guess they did. I mean, it really didn't need it. I had the movie. I only remember watching it two or three times. I only remember a song at the beginning. LOL! Poor doggies. Anyways, do you need suggestions for other movies or what?

I like music, so I think that it would sound weird without the music, just saying. The soundtrack is actually one I was looking into a while back, haha. And I watched it wayyyyy more than you did, haha. *loves on FernGully*
Suggestions for weekly themes would be nice.
A suggestion for a time that most people would be able to watch would also be nice.
And suggestions for other movies that I can play on the Netflix player since I only have those 4 DVDs that are animated musicals. I have VHSs, but they're not gonna do us any good, haha.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
moonbunny529
Neotepid
moonbunny529
Neotepid

I like music, so I think that it would sound weird without the music, just saying. The soundtrack is actually one I was looking into a while back, haha. And I watched it wayyyyy more than you did, haha. *loves on FernGully*
Suggestions for weekly themes would be nice.
A suggestion for a time that most people would be able to watch would also be nice.
And suggestions for other movies that I can play on the Netflix player since I only have those 4 DVDs that are animated musicals. I have VHSs, but they're not gonna do us any good, haha.

Try 7-8. I mean, it depends one where you are. If you're on the east coast, then I'd say 7-8. Why by east coast standards? Because, on the west coast, it would be 4-5, so the ones in high school would have just gotten out(or I think they should) and be able to catch the show. Those over the seas are closer to the east coast time. I think that if they tried to catch it, it would be around...ehm. 4 in the morning? Yeash, but...yeah. Seph may be able to catch it. If he's in New Zealand, then it should be 7-8 the next day. I don't know.

As for meaningful comedies, do you think you can find, "10 Things I Hate About You"? It's a good movie. Shakespeare even.
//lurks. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces