14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
I'm thinking about it, but I need to start on a week where I have NOTHING. And I need to figure out Livestream again.

I believe in you. x ux

Haha, I dunno, it half kicked me out years back which is why people have been doing join me lately, I think
yeah live stream kinda sucks...

Got it figured out! Both the old one and the new one! The new one might be a little faster, but the only problem is that I can't integrate the chat, so it would intrude on the movie or I'd have to adjust the viewing screen, but with the old, I can see the chat in the movie without having people see the chat on my screen. I dunno what happened, but LS seems fine to me now.

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
I'm thinking about it, but I need to start on a week where I have NOTHING. And I need to figure out Livestream again.

I believe in you. x ux

Haha, I dunno, it half kicked me out years back which is why people have been doing join me lately, I think

Got it figured out! Both the old one and the new one! The new one might be a little faster, but the only problem is that I can't integrate the chat, so it would intrude on the movie or I'd have to adjust the viewing screen, but with the old, I can see the chat in the movie without having people see the chat on my screen. I dunno what happened, but LS seems fine to me now.
yay! I'm so pumped. Let me know when/if you're starting it back up. C:

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

I believe in you. x ux

Okay, I'll probably make in on Thursday nights and most certainly not every week, but probably every other one. We'll see if I can get anybody interested :]

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

Okay, I'll probably make in on Thursday nights and most certainly not every week, but probably every other one. We'll see if I can get anybody interested :]

thursday would be perffff

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

thursday would be perffff

Probably not this Thursday because I'm scheduled to bring the movie for the Episcopal Campus Ministry meeting, I go every other meeting because I'm going to school at another university now (trying to get into graduate school) and it's an hour drive, but I still miss these guys.

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When...will I not be busyyyyyyy?

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Watching SAO II, online if anyone wants to join right now ;D