Robyn of Loxley, Robyn of the Wood, Robyn Hood
DoB: June 13, 1170
BIRTHPLACE: Locksley, in Nottingham
SEXUALITY: Straight
EYE COLOR: Caramel
HAIR: medium length, brown
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
PHYSICAL APPARENCE: Fit, physically strong. Mostly seen with a sword or bow&arrows by her side.
BLOOD TYPE: O-
PERSONALITY TRAITS: She is brave and very honest. She is head-strong and no-nonsense. She believes that if a man is able to do enough to provide for his family and still has extra left over, he can sell what's left over at market and trade. If not, he should not have to deprive his family by being taxed. She is practical and skilled. She'll always speak her mind, which often gets her into trouble. She's impulsive and impassioned, very much a "do now, think later" kind of girl. She knows how to be one of the lads but she's a bit of a romantic at heart.

HABITS: Spouting inspirational speeches, shooting arrows with amazing accuracy, giving away stolen gold or jewels, saving damsels in distress, liberating poor villages, etc.

HISTORY: Born in Loxley Hall to the Earl of Huntington. Her father taught her how to shoot an arrow and his sword-fighting techniques. At the age of 18, she ran away, disguised as a boy, to join the Crusade with King Richard the Lionheart. After suffering an almost fatal wound to her stomach, King Richard found out who she was and sent her home to Loxley. Upon returning, she found that things had changed in the four years she was away. A new sheriff had been appointed in Nottingham and he was taxing all of the nearby villages unfairly. She was branded an outlaw as soon as she tried to fight against his outrageous taxes. She ran off to the woods to live with a few other outlaws, while she plans to overthrow the sheriff and write to King Richard about his usurper brother Prince John.

WORK ETHIC: Strong.
PREFERRED/INTENDED PROFESSION: Outlaw
CURRENT JOB DESCRIPTION: Outlaw
DREAM: Steal from the rich, give to the poor

NOTES: N/A

GARB: User Image

BEST FRIEND: Little Jane ref: User Image
whats the name of the background thing>????

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
toast24
whats the name of the background thing>????

Red Riding Hood

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
IT HAS ONLY BEEN 2 YEARS, GAIA

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
omg lol

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
omg lol

a girl tried to post on my thread last night, but couldn't because Gaia said it was too old, so I attempted to post and I could!

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
omg lol

a girl tried to post on my thread last night, but couldn't because Gaia said it was too old, so I attempted to post and I could!

Only the thread maker can res old threads now??
GG Gaia!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
omg lol

GG Gaia!

I guess so. It's probably to prevent people from digging through old threads and flooding the forums with non-relevant topics. But it does kind of suck when I'm still linking to this thread!

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
omg lol

GG Gaia!

I guess so. It's probably to prevent people from digging through old threads and flooding the forums with non-relevant topics. But it does kind of suck when I'm still linking to this thread!

Yeah makes sense. You just gotta bump your threads once in a while!!

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
omg lol

GG Gaia!

Welllllllll, I'm not really hosting movies anymore which was the whole point of this thread :/

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

GG Gaia!

Welllllllll, I'm not really hosting movies anymore which was the whole point of this thread :/

awe you should start again, if you have the time

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

GG Gaia!

awe you should start again, if you have the time

I'm thinking about it, but I need to start on a week where I have NOTHING. And I need to figure out Livestream again.

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
I'm thinking about it, but I need to start on a week where I have NOTHING. And I need to figure out Livestream again.

I believe in you. x ux

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

I believe in you. x ux

Haha, I dunno, it half kicked me out years back which is why people have been doing join me lately, I think

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

I believe in you. x ux

Haha, I dunno, it half kicked me out years back which is why people have been doing join me lately, I think
yeah live stream kinda sucks...

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529
Myu Obscura
moonbunny529

I believe in you. x ux

yeah live stream kinda sucks...

Do you have to pay or something to stream??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff