Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

Akia Walker
OMG that was you!? ; A ;
I have it saved under another name, and I only have the colored version.
//crawls under a rock of shame

lol that was a wip; i didn't post publicly; I only posted the final coloured version so you didn't miss anything no worries. :"D
And ahh please do not feel that way; we were running a troll shop using mules after all; so it's good to successfully be unrecognised _(x"D

edt: lol I seem to have a tendency to get next page post xDD
z3lyn
lol that was a wip; i didn't post publicly; I only posted the final coloured version so you didn't miss anything no worries. :"D
And ahh please do not feel that way; we were running a troll shop using mules after all; so it's good to successfully be unrecognised _(x"D[/size

edt: lol I seem to have a tendency to get next page post xDD
Oh right that's were I got it. //completely forgot
That shop as epic btw.
I suppose I didn't recognize you because I'm not very familiar with your colored work. u.u
I absolutely love this one though. The amount of detail is incredible~ <3

Devoted Hunter

Akia Walker
I did a very lazy attempt 2-3 years ago...
Ooo. I'd love to see. I think I'm going to try it sometimes soon. It's one of my favorite styles to look at I'm interested to see if I can execute it well.

I also never thought I'd be able to commit enough to get a tattoo but I think I'd be happy with one in that style.

Aged Noob

Quivering Deer
You're so quick ._.

My actual line and colours are super super slow though.. like.. weeks or months /derp _(:3 7

Nurofen
These are so pretty! You have to stay! *clings to* I'm not letting you leave. Ever.
User Image

w-wat n-n-nooooo /runs
/o/

Takahashi Haru
That is so pretty * Q *
thank you quq

Devoted Hunter

Kappinochi

Omg, that's the worst though... I don't know about you but I think natural world science teachers have a tendency to not really explain things very well to begin with. It's strange, they over explain sometimes on the things that don't really matter and dismiss harder topics. Maybe that's just me, I don't know hahaha.
Wow french! I wanted to do that but the classes were so full ;'( Interesting language. Yeah I agree, maybe if you're in Canada it could help a bit! :') Not so much in the U.S.

Yeeeah. I get that too. I'm a bio major and feel like my bio profs never are able to explain things that well. I like the subject matter of bio more but love the structure of the way my chem profs explain things. The class is going to have a new instructor this coming semester who's actually in the chem department and I'm hoping that they're better at giving instructions and decent homework where I can actually learn something.

Yeah living in Canada would definitely help I think. lol I reeeeally want to visit Canada, hell I want to visit a bunch of places just need to find the money to do it.
Quivering Deer
Ooo. I'd love to see. I think I'm going to try it sometimes soon. It's one of my favorite styles to look at I'm interested to see if I can execute it well.

I also never thought I'd be able to commit enough to get a tattoo but I think I'd be happy with one in that style.
Old samples are old.
[x] [x] [x]

Devoted Hunter

Akia Walker
Old samples are old.
[x] [x] [x]

o.o

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
AKIA! Those are so fantastic! Teach me!! ; _; -Is being super over dramatic but they really are THAT fantastic.- I love them so much. If you ever feel up to doing another freebie for me I'd love it in that style if possible. Or hell. Once I start my second job could I commish that style? I'm not sure if you actually enjoyed doing them so I don't want to make you do something you're not fond of.

Devoted Hunter

z3lyn

Do you have a deviantart I could stalk?

Aged Noob

Quivering Deer

Do you have a deviantart I could stalk?

:U
Thank you.
here is my dA
most of my stuff are just sketches though so they get posted to tumblr instead
Quivering Deer
o.o

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
AKIA! Those are so fantastic! Teach me!! ; _; -Is being super over dramatic but they really are THAT fantastic.- I love them so much. If you ever feel up to doing another freebie for me I'd love it in that style if possible. Or hell. Once I start my second job could I commish that style? I'm not sure if you actually enjoyed doing them so I don't want to make you do something you're not fond of.
Are you serious? //sob
Sure, the lines will look closer to the last sample. But it will be more detailed and overal better. ; u ;
Just take the price of a full sketch commission + little extra for flat color.
afurain
That looks so fabulous~

I would very much like to get a half body for 30 points. <3
Perferably of any of these: [Arya / Kirian], [Sen / Caleb], [Aidan / Eilish] or [Akia]

Tipsy Faun

JKDreamer

request fill!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devoted Hunter

z3lyn

:U
Thank you.
here is my dA
most of my stuff are just sketches though so they get posted to tumblr instead
They're all so great!
This one especially. Highly detailed is my favorite things in the world and this is so nicely done. I'm going to be keeping my eye on you. lol

Also, teach me how to color? >.>

Devoted Hunter

cetasus
JKDreamer

request fill!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oooo. I think Dreamer is going to love this. Nicely done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff