Welcome to Gaia! ::

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Akia Walker
2sammygate
miyeui

Don't make huge quote trees here please, thank you.

weird flex but okay. u_u domokun stargate
Rain Pebble
Yee yee. We've been here two years and I haven't had the chance to go crying
We live in Rheineland-Pfalz. We're actually quite close to Belguim; it's like just over two hours away. We move in May of 2022.

Oh that is pretty close. our friend xDarkWitchx (who was on here in 2012 or so) vacations there every year. I'd like to go too, there are some gorgeous castles there I hear.
And Guuuurl you better make make to go to some Christmas markets next year while you still can!
2sammygate

Yeah maybe it's an odd rule, but I try to check every post here and browsing through 16000 pages with a dozen quotes per post is more than I can handle. xD
Especially when the pages used to go by very fast.

Fashionable Spirit

Akia Walker
Rain Pebble
Yee yee. We've been here two years and I haven't had the chance to go crying
We live in Rheineland-Pfalz. We're actually quite close to Belguim; it's like just over two hours away. We move in May of 2022.

Oh that is pretty close. our friend xDarkWitchx (who was on here in 2012 or so) vacations there every year. I'd like to go too, there are some gorgeous castles there I hear.
And Guuuurl you better make make to go to some Christmas markets next year while you still can!

Yes, we shall have to try! heart

Rezient's Waifu

Snuggly Kitten

48,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
gaia_pawstamp
Akia Walker
Robotic Pokemonfan
gaia_pawstamp i hope i did the request form right lol gaia_pawstamp

Yes yes. c:
I don't draw anthro though, sorry. :s
yeah but blue blyth does so i figured it wouldnt hurt to put in a request User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how have you been doing tho gaia_pawstamp
Robotic Pokemonfan
yeah but blue blyth does so i figured it wouldnt hurt to put in a request User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been good actually. Our country went on lockdown again so I don't have to go to work for now, which really puts my mind at ease. I had a lot of corona anxiety. :s
But now it's netflix and chill (and finishing inktober art I was 2 weeks behind on).

And you? c:

Friendly Giver

Could you draw me please? heart
Little update:
I removed the request box so everyone can just post their requests here.
I'll gather them on the first page for easy access.
If anyone wants to update their request just let me know!

Rezient's Waifu

Snuggly Kitten

48,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
gaia_pawstamp
Akia Walker
Robotic Pokemonfan
yeah but blue blyth does so i figured it wouldnt hurt to put in a request User Image

I've been good actually. Our country went on lockdown again so I don't have to go to work for now, which really puts my mind at ease. I had a lot of corona anxiety. :s
But now it's netflix and chill (and finishing inktober art I was 2 wees behind on).

And you? c:
sorry to hear that but im glad it has its own positive for you.
i my state is having more mask mandates for schools and cities i think bc of the governor is trying to like lower the cases bc i think our numbers are going up again.

but other than that im doing good. my dog got back from her surgery yesterday and shes doing better today. She actually doesnt mind taking her pill but doesnt like the liquid we have to give her.

me and my bf have been using hulu to watch anime , and when im not doing that im just on youtube watching some nuzlocks gaia_pawstamp
Robotic Pokemonfan
gaia_pawstamp sorry to hear that but im glad it has its own positive for you.
i my state is having more mask mandates for schools and cities i think bc of the governor is trying to like lower the cases bc i think our numbers are going up again.

but other than that im doing good. my dog got back from her surgery yesterday and shes doing better today. She actually doesnt mind taking her pill but doesnt like the liquid we have to give her.

me and my bf have been using hulu to watch anime , and when im not doing that im just on youtube watching some nuzlocks gaia_pawstamp

Here masks heve been mandatory for everyone older than 12 for a few months now.
But schools reopened this week so I suspect the numbers will still go up. It's pretty scary.
And Christmas is pretty much canceled. No parties, no Christmas shopping, no Christmas markets, no shameless daydrinking, eggnog, gluhwein... life is sad.

I hope your dog recovers well. What did she have? I remember feeding my cat medicine was such a struggle every time.

And sorry but what are nuzlocks? xD
plexxrominus

We'll need some refs Honey. c:

Friendly Giver

Akia Walker
plexxrominus

We'll need some refs Honey. c:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like this? whee

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Akia Walker
2sammygate

Yeah maybe it's an odd rule, but I try to check every post here and browsing through 16000 pages with a dozen quotes per post is more than I can handle. xD
Especially when the pages used to go by very fast.

quotes autotrim, and of course it's not bad when people have non-bulky post styles like you or me. when someone has a mile-high post style yeah they need to use some spoiler tags lel domokun stargate

Friendly Giver

plexxrominus
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like this? whee
Purrrfect. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas