JKDreamer
Quivering Deer

What is your DA name if you have one~?

http://inlovewithashadow.deviantart.com/
Though I rarely post things due to their change in terms of service

Devoted Hunter

Kappinochi
Quivering Deer

Hahaha, yeah. It's only 3 chapters, the content isn't really challenging.. the tests and the time crunch is. ;_; It's wayyy too much work for a 50 minute test. Drives me absolutely insane.
And omahhgash, at least you'll be finished! Biochem is rough, I did some in HS. ;_;

And hm.. Japanese is alright, I already took it in HS but I need it for college humanity credit :') It's just kind of boring and what not.
Yeah I took it last semester and didn't do too well. But that was mostly due to me being burnt out and the prof not explaining anything at all 'cause he was retiring and didn't seem to care.

Ah. I took a bunch of french in HS, and some in college but nothing's stuck. I wish I would have kept at it though, just hard when there's no one to converse with.

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Hello! I don't think I've meet you yet (and if I have I am really sorry. I dont remember your username ;- wink I'm Chi, how are you? }

pixel doll by yuukii93 | animated pixels by Tellius

Kappinochi

Clear's Waifu

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{ Awww well sometimes that happens. I still have a passion for it, but my parents are struggling financially and so I want to help them with my income and go to martial arts but thats why I almost quit. But my Sensei was able to lower the class price for me. Thats why I feel guilty wanting to take a break sometimes because of how much effort my Sensei put into having me stay because she saw how much I liked Martial Arts. }

pixel doll by yuukii93 | animated pixels by Tellius

Takahashi Haru
Quivering Deer

Ah. I took a bunch of french in HS, and some in college but nothing's stuck. I wish I would have kept at it though, just hard when there's no one to converse with.

Omg, that's the worst though... I don't know about you but I think natural world science teachers have a tendency to not really explain things very well to begin with. It's strange, they over explain sometimes on the things that don't really matter and dismiss harder topics. Maybe that's just me, I don't know hahaha.
Wow french! I wanted to do that but the classes were so full ;'( Interesting language. Yeah I agree, maybe if you're in Canada it could help a bit! :') Not so much in the U.S.
Iuna chi

Oh yeah! I don't think we have. :') I'm kind of a floater, not here much unfortunately ;_; busy scheduling. Nice to meet you, you can call me Kappa or Kappi whichever you prefer.

AS FOR HOW I AM DOING, I am doing fine. Trying to hardcore school work right now xD Busy busy, what about you?
Nurofen

will do Fen D Nuro!

Quivering Deer

request noted! thank you for participating~

I'm new to this event so I'll be in your care, ty!

Dangerous Lunatic

AeiLynnDevasc
Nurofen! <33333 may I please have a full body for 15 points please?
Sure! No problem!

Dangerous Lunatic

Icy Rundas

Could I humbly request a full-body from you for 15 points? c:
Of Course!

Chatty Noob

Kappinochi
Omg wait. I won? Omg, it's like winning the lottery ;_; UM UM, I'm still working on my OC refs but I'll definitely let you know *_*

----
I've updated the list of people that I need to draw, if I'm missing anyone please let me know ;_;
Okay sure, just post a request in the request box when you're done. c:
OMG that was you!? ; A ;
I have it saved under another name, and I only have the colored version.
//crawls under a rock of shame
Quivering Deer
Has anyone ever tried drawing in an art nouveau style? Like Alphonse Mucha's work.
I did a very lazy attempt 2-3 years ago...
Hackxed
*Peeks*
Hey sweetie, how have you been? <3

Devoted Hunter

afurain

Quivering Deer

request noted! thank you for participating~

I'm new to this event so I'll be in your care, ty!

Feel free to ask me any questions and don't worry about time. I'm excited to see more of your work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff