Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Cultist

@Emoticon: Heyyy! You won the election!.. kinda. You really gonna share power with Rock? XD
I don't know. I can see Cappi really just letting himself go now... Yeah, that movie is awesome. Haven't seen any of the Saw movies though. D:
Oh jeez, what a great excuse not to be a hillbilly. My cousins live too far away. XD! I don't think there's any what ifs though. Trucks aren't so bad..

Star Ladykiller

@Kinoko: Well, I'm only the VP, so I dunno what I can do! But Rock's bringing the pie, right? It's all good...Kind of winning is good enough for me!
If he lets himself go, he'll end up a sideshow attraction. Win/win? Well. It just may be.
Yeahhhh. The Saw movies are interesting. I liked the first few. Great for Halloween. :'3
It's true though! I've never heard of a long-distance hillybilly relationship working out. Trucks are awesome, yeah, but motorcycles are awesomer...

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Hello thread-goers!: D

Star Ladykiller

Hola dude~ B|

Partying Cultist

@Emoticon: Well, your balloon animal bribes must of kinda did the trick. I think Rock was bringing the cake. Don't let the power of co-vp get to your head now!
Haha, awww. I almost feel bad for poor Cappi here. XD There must be something wrong with me.
I'll give them a watch I suppose. Horror movies usually don't do it for me though..
You gotta try first! Go ahead and dial up your cousin... Why don't you just not buy pizza for a year and get a motorcycle instead? D:

@Izu: Hello! c:

Star Ladykiller

@Kinoko: I won'tttt...the second there is 'ny paperwork I have to do, I'm bailing.
No, there is nothing wrong with you. : D I encourage this.
It's not really horror X'D Just tons of gore. But I like the storyline.
No...that cousin still creeps me out .__.' *shudder* But...seriously? D': Do without PIZZA?! No way, man! Not happening! I'll stop buying...something else.

Partying Cultist

@Emoticon: Well what did you think the VP job was all about? D:
I just thought the image of him being reduced into a fleshy lump of fur sideshow was sad. XD.. even though it was your idea...
Gore? :c Ehh, I don't know if I'll watch it now. Even if the storyline is nice..
Haha! Okay, no hillbilly life for you then! XD .. Well, I figure pizza is probably the thing you spend the most on. D: What else could you possibly cut out though? You could have that motorcycle so fast..

Star Ladykiller

@Kinoko: I thought it was to fill in for sick days or something!
What's wrong with being a huge ball of fat and fur, and getting tons of attention for it? D: Seems awesome to me.
Oh yeah, tons of gore X'D Wouldn't advise it at all if you don't like it.
Welll...it is kinda all I spend money on ._.' So. Rough life for me : ( I'll keep walking...

Questionable Exhibitionist

14,875 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Show No Emoticon
@Cartesian Theater: No way! Don't take it! Who cares if it may shave off a few hours of your life eating gluten, it's totally worth it. Ah, a witch : 'D One of my fav. Though the ladies in this neighborhood can go a little overboard with it. They got some wicked laughs...

I've finally had to admit that no matter what I do, I just don't look scary. sad Two years ago on Halloween I went out in a black dress, black corset and black heeled boots with my hair totally crazy and my face covered in fake blood and black rings around my eyes. Every single person who saw me went "Aww, aren't you adorable!" and gave me candy. Including 5 year olds. I was 18. =.=

Partying Cultist

@Emoticon: Naah, there's a bit more to it I think. You should probably buy a suit and tie. You'll look so professional! = D
It's the wrong kind of attention though! D: They'd be laughing at him! Your little bunny's self esteem would be at zero! He couldn't do tricks!
I'm okay with blood/gore/ even butchering things rl. On tv though, it's just, ugh..
Wait. Pizza is all you spend money? How do you live? D:

Star Ladykiller

@Cartesian Theater: Aw XD You need more than just fake blood then! Have some wicked looking claws/disgusting rotting nails, some warts, some latex for wrinkles on the skin, a fake nose, etc~

@Kinoko: Ohhhhh. I do look snazzy in a suit. B) But I don't think people were expecting professionalism when electing us.
They won't be laughing! They'll be "awww"-ing! He'll adore it! Probably could even sell bunny hugs for a dollar.
...you can do it in RL but not watch it on tv? X'D That's so weird and makes no sense.
I live off pizza. Duh. D:

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

yum_strawberry heart

Partying Cultist

@Emoticon: You'll just look professional... and snazzy then! = D You don't have to like, carry a brief case and hire a secretary too..
Haha bunny hugs for a dollar? XD Oh god. Okay sure, do it. If he's fattened up though, other people could start thinking of how delicious he looks...
Yeah! Because if I see lot's of blood rl, I'm not really grossed out. Usually just concerned. D: And I've helped butcher animals before. That's not bad either. I don't know why I don't like seeing it in movies. :c
You can't live off of pizza! What about your other bills? D:

@Candy: Hellooo! c:

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

Hi Kinby~ You look so trendy today. whee

Partying Cultist

@Candy: Haha thanks! Trendy cat lady! c:
How are you??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff