Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naming our Winter/Christmas Freebie Thread: (please vote)

Winter Wonder Art 0.80555555555556 80.6% [ 29 ]
Trim the Tree art gathering 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 >

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Da Firenze

(: Gingerbread man me
User Image
Three day weekend : d once I finish this Secret Santa I'll be all over our freebie thread finally XD

Sparkly Lunatic

18,140 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i am sorry i have been busy with school and family, i did donate to the giveaway tho.
i know your rule is to draw at least two ill try to get in that. heart

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
13litz

hey-o, i've used the snowman icon for the quote icon
              without.. being a participant. much sorry about that.

and do we post the art we made for people who requested art in the main thread or in the request thread?

also i'd like a link to the list of people that are being neglected

thanks

Hi, 13!

We can add you to the list, you know! XD

As for where we post the art, usually we save the Request Thread for requests (it makes things easier to have them all in one place so they don't get lost in the mayhem), then quote the recipient in the main thread with their art (you know, so you can quote each other and they can say thanks), though occasionally artists have been known to quote people in the Request Thread.

As for a list of the people who haven't been drawn, it's difficult to say. Not all the art is being labelled with details of who has been drawn (as Da Firenze said, we usually credit the artist because most artists sign their name/label their own work, and occasionally we get art that has neither the artist's nor the recipient's name or people change their usernames). I do have lists of the people that have been drawn which is purely based on the art that has been both uploaded to the Tumblr and labelled.

Here are the people who have been drawn from the request thread:

ET MOI x2, COCKATRICE x3, Deus F, Slayernice x2, Red October Archangel, Hottie Yoko, MoonlightKo x3, Kiryu Thunder x2, iLady iHawk, Big Blue Nation, TehCissnei x3, AngelicHottie126 x2, Coitus Interruptus, Psychoesque, Elven Warrior Maiden, Ely Elysium, outlaw trinidy, Freytastic, Attack on Panties, Nishikino x2, Pickled Cactus, Rainbow Sucker Swirl, Xelyn_x13, lysander, Poxky and Fafnir, Fafnir x5, Kayovi x2, Serene Bloom

and here are people who have been drawn who are participating artists:

Chimera Machinations, 13th-chan x3, Kage Hikoshi x2, Da Firenze, DignityPower, kongfuupanda.

Both of these are up to date as of the time of posting. Hope that helps!

We don't usually keep a list of the people who haven't been drawn. In the rules, we just state that if they have been active in the thread and have received no art after a long time to quote the Captain. We receive hundreds of requests per event, and not all of the art on our Tumblr is labeled, so a list like this would be nearly impossible to make. I think with keeping on top of contests, quotes and questions about the thread (and also based on the fact that we receive new requests all throughout each event), it's really not possible for us to sit back and compare every piece of art, find out who the unlabelled pieces of art are of, find the pieces of art not uploaded to the Tumblr and then compare them to the constantly updating Request thread, but I hope the above lists help you at least see who has gotten several pieces of art!

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
forbidden~alchemist
forbidden~alchemist
Da Firenze
Hey! I would like to join as an artist. I have some questions though, when is the event exactly? Do we have to submit a ton of art, or is some art here and there alright?
Is this thread dead? crying Well, let me know. I can show samples if you want.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Fell sleep last night.
This thread technically is dead but we use it for meetings.

I'll send you some artist information via pm.

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
13litz
Da Firenze

hey-o, i've used the snowman icon for the quote icon
              without.. being a participant. much sorry about that.

and do we post the art we made for people who requested art in the main thread or in the request thread?

also i'd like a link to the list of people that are being neglected

thanks

It's fine.
Do you want to participate in the contest?

Please post it in the main thread.

Well, we have a list of people who have been drawn. I guess everyone else is fair game? sweatdrop

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I Art Monster I
Da Firenze

(: Gingerbread man me
User Image
Three day weekend : d once I finish this Secret Santa I'll be all over our freebie thread finally XD

Awesome. I just put it.
I also need to reply to your pm, sorry, it's been a hectic week.

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Hi! Sorry I still not draw! Sorry sorry, I wait until the holiday start, so I have time to do nice drawings! Thank you for your patience!

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Da Firenze

It's fine (:
I've been working till midnight every night e n e and will be working until midnight up until Christmas emotion_zombie
People just need to stop eating at Subway - specifically the Cold Cut Trio - so I can go home on time XD lol

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
The Cryene
Hi! Sorry I still not draw! Sorry sorry, I wait until the holiday start, so I have time to do nice drawings! Thank you for your patience!

It's fine. I understand. biggrin

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I Art Monster I
Da Firenze

It's fine (:
I've been working till midnight every night e n e and will be working until midnight up until Christmas emotion_zombie
People just need to stop eating at Subway - specifically the Cold Cut Trio - so I can go home on time XD lol

ahh ok.
I would say the same thing if I were in your position. It really sucks how businesses make their employees work a lot during the Holiday.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Da Firenze

User Image

Yup e ue
              It sucks even more because their will be a lot of people getting the option of going home early and letting those who want to stay actually stay. Because I am hurt and on workers comp - and they don't like me lol - I don't get the option. emotion_zombie

Wistful Heckler

Da Firenze

Vishkah

yeah add me to the quote thing.

but yeah i was confused as to whether or not we were to post in hte request thread cause one of the artist has been doing that fyi

thanks you two xD

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I Art Monster I
Da Firenze

User Image

Yup e ue
              It sucks even more because their will be a lot of people getting the option of going home early and letting those who want to stay actually stay. Because I am hurt and on workers comp - and they don't like me lol - I don't get the option. emotion_zombie

Ohh dang.
That really sucks. Hope you get better though.

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
13litz
Da Firenze

Vishkah

yeah add me to the quote thing.

but yeah i was confused as to whether or not we were to post in hte request thread cause one of the artist has been doing that fyi

thanks you two xD

Which icon do you want to use?

Let me go check that out.

Wistful Heckler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items